How many people we have lost from SCHS
Interested

Charleston, WV

#148 Jan 2, 2013
Micheal Daniel rip
long lost friend

United States

#149 Jan 4, 2013
What happened to Buddy Mills? I had no idea that he had passed. We were friends in our younger years but lost touch as the years went by. I had always wondered about him. So sorry to hear of his passing and all of the other people mentioned on here. Such young lives taken way to soon.
Remembering

Logan, WV

#150 Jan 18, 2013
Bradley Gobel & Shaun Muncy
Theclass

Elkview, WV

#151 Jan 18, 2013
Class 2010 lost Bradley stafford, Jason Hammond and Irvin Spaulding
gone but not forgotten

Logan, WV

#152 Jan 25, 2013
Sarah Stepp, Susie Preece, Doug Slone & so many more i jsut read on here breaks my heart..
c/o 2001

Stollings, WV

#153 Jan 25, 2013
Ben Delong
Lee Whitt
Mathew Evans
c/o 2001

Stollings, WV

#154 Jan 25, 2013
BJ Baird
Rip

Logan, WV

#155 Feb 14, 2013
Josh cook ...summer Vincent ...Jason Maynard ....Paula Witt ...Rachel Briggs ..James fletcher.....Courtney hammonds ....tyler Dingess.....crystal Preece ...Jason Colman ...lacy fletcher ......tosha Adkins ....kenath Delong .....there is alot more but didnt see some of these name mentioned :( josh cook passed when we was in middle school from a car hitting him back in the 90s I still think of him often ...some on this list past from sickness that over came there body's ...and so e from car wrecks ...r.i.p
Bob

Proctorville, OH

#157 Feb 28, 2013
Class of 87

Michael Riffe, JT Smith and Richard Sansom. There must be others but that's all I've heard of.

I didn't see Rhonda Conrad's name. Class of 86 I think. She was gorgeous and a good basketball player. Killed in a car accident.
angel27

Louisa, KY

#158 Mar 4, 2013
Zko wrote:
fuŠk rocky maynard, no one gave a shit about him until he died. he was the scum of the earth. he just picked on everyone for no good reason and killed himself over a bltch. what a waste of flesh.
get your facts straight rocky did not kill him self okay we didn't ask for you to come on here and talk about people we just asked who died and ik rocky he was a very good person..!!!
angel27

Louisa, KY

#159 Mar 4, 2013
Franklin delong..!!!:' you will be missed we love you.!!!
Dakota

Prestonsburg, KY

#160 Jul 24, 2013
Nikki wrote:
Shawn Preece, Darren Marcum, Steven Maynard, Brent Weaver, Ben Delong, Rocky Maynard, Justin Fletcher, Stephanie Marcum. These are just a few. Greatly missed my all who knew them. God bless their families. In my prayers always
I miss Benjamin Delong he was my 1st cousin gosh I miss him so much
Amanda

West Salem, OH

#161 Apr 23, 2014
Kathy Maynard 97' Jeremy Webb 97' Rachel Briggs 97 Justin Horn 97'
Michael Boyce 97'

My brother was Darren Keith Marcum
my cousin was Steven Brooks Maynard
my cousin was Katherine Elaine Maynard Rhodes.

I am happy to see they are not forgotten
A friend

Holden, WV

#162 Apr 29, 2014
Let's not forget about Kevin Witt he was a good friend and good person
lisa

United States

#163 Jan 6, 2015
Bennie Brian Johnson class of 97/98.. Passed June 12, 2007.. I will always love and miss you!! Forever in my heart!!!
maverick70

United States

#164 Jan 27, 2015
Warfield teacher wrote:
Tim Lowe, Tim Sammons, Paul Whitt, Donnie Davis, Dennis Davis, Stella Jude, Jimmy Dalton... We do need to remember these people.... Life was to short for them..
It's been years since I heard Donnie Davis' name. What was the story there?
1BIGRED1

Georgetown, TX

#165 Jan 27, 2015
DEATHS AT SHELDON CLARK
I WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE REMEMBERS MIKE STEPPE FROM STEPPE BOTTOM AND HE MOVED TO LEXINGTON TO GO TO UK BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD ME HE PASSED AWAY?
Ronald

Lexington, KY

#166 Feb 3, 2015
God's what idiot's you people are.
Jason Goble

Logan, WV

#167 Feb 3, 2015
Amanda wrote:
Christopher Shawn Preece c/o 2002
i know i miss my old pal every day
Sad

Elizabethtown, IN

#168 Aug 5, 2015
I haven't seen Paul "Bull" Bowen or Mark Bowen's name in here. Both really great guys and longtime friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who hasn't gary f cheated on? 14 hr Ms it 8
Pathetic County Judge Tue Billy Long 3
Taco Bell restaurants Mon Ned 1
Christy Runyon (Jul '15) Nov 20 Facts 2
Karen Nov 19 Jason 4
Look for women Nov 18 Bill Chandler 4
Tom Floyd Nov 18 Yep 2

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance