How many people we have lost from SCHS
Warfield teacher

Logan, WV

#106 Dec 17, 2010
Tim Lowe, Tim Sammons, Paul Whitt, Donnie Davis, Dennis Davis, Stella Jude, Jimmy Dalton... We do need to remember these people.... Life was to short for them..
memories

Morehead, KY

#107 Dec 19, 2010
Adam Mills and Adam Fannin and Mark Tiller and JT Smith The things we'd say to people if we had second chances... it should be a lesson. We should reach out more to folks in need.
Just a friend

Canada, KY

#108 Dec 20, 2010
I dont think anyone said Kevin Dale Horn or Justin Fletcher "Puggy".
James Patrick

United States

#109 Dec 31, 2010
Let's not forget Mike Mills, he was a great friend of mine and sadly missed as well as most all my lost friends!. Keavin Dale Horn, William Ray Polly, Brent Weaver "Alabama",Eric "Lark" Slone, Justin "jug head" Horn, Paula Witt, Tasha Adkins, Rachel Brigs,
RIP Corey

Nicholasville, KY

#110 Jan 3, 2011
The one that always comes to mind for me is Corey Ratliff. We were great friend from middle school all the way into high school. Corey was lost to such a tragic accident. He was supposed to spend the night with me the night he lost his life. Instead, he stayed at home. RIP Corey....you're sorely missed!
ashly

Prestonsburg, KY

#111 Jan 3, 2011
i remember terry risner he was always fun to be around if he liked you he was good to you i remember him and jermery chaffins the most because i always talked to them at break terry you will always be remembered by me r.i.p.does any one know what happen to him?
Class of 2005

Morehead, KY

#112 Jan 4, 2011
LeAnn Jenkins class of 2005 passed away our junior year.
thinking of them

Staffordsville, KY

#113 Jan 6, 2011
One of My best friends, Stella Jude. I have such fond memories of her. One remarkable person.
teacher and friend

Logan, WV

#114 Jan 6, 2011
thinking of them wrote:
One of My best friends, Stella Jude. I have such fond memories of her. One remarkable person.
I taught her in school..she was wonderful..worked so hard to get what she wanted ..college degree....and got killed in that stupid care wreck....been many years but I can still see that smile of hers.. she looked so much like Roger.. good memories..thanks for talking about her..
4 ur info

Logan, WV

#115 Jan 6, 2011
Zko wrote:
fu┬ęk rocky maynard, no one gave a shit about him until he died. he was the scum of the earth. he just picked on everyone for no good reason and killed himself over a bltch. what a waste of flesh.
didnt kill himself over a bitch..........
AWW

Chapmanville, WV

#116 Jan 10, 2011
Amanda wrote:
Christopher Shawn Preece c/o 2002
What happened to him?
Missing my friend

Chicago, IL

#117 Jan 15, 2011
AWW wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to him?
Unfortunatly it was a drug over dose, very sad, he's missed by many ppl..He was a great guy, & friend to many! RIP Christopher Shawn Preece gone but never forgotten
calleigh

Staffordsville, KY

#118 Jan 15, 2011
Larry Jude, stella fletcher, betty jude, george simpkins, gary allen, carl david stafford, james preece, sheena swisher, jeff parsons, john muncy tim harmon, homer harmon, eddie moore,
susan

Huntington, IN

#119 Jan 20, 2011
Criag Mahon Nov. 18, 1991.....talented, funny & great kid....he was a senior at SCHS.
his niece

Marion, OH

#120 Jan 23, 2011
sami wrote:
nathan curry, james francis, mont hammonds, lori hinkle christian, charlie moore, homer mills, brian goble,
Charlie died in march of 92 and there's not a day that goes by I don't think about him. We all really miss him and he will never be forgotten... Miss you bunches!!
Country Girl

Richmond, KY

#121 Jan 25, 2011
I grad in SCHS in 96 and I counted 54 just by looking through my year books not to long ago. It is so so sad. It is also a sham that most of them have died from drugs. It breaks my heart.
Missing You

Lubbock, TX

#122 Feb 4, 2011
I knew alot of the peoples names that I read and its so sad..that a life gone so early and alot was so young with so much to do. Elisha Renee Fletcher there isnt a day goes by your family doesnt think about you and miss you so much, but we know your still looking down on us...RIP our blue eyed angel
just curious

Danville, KY

#123 Feb 4, 2011
does anyone know if anyone has made or if there is a memorial page at all for courtney horn?
udntknowme

Louisville, KY

#124 Feb 4, 2011
this is so sad, my heart is broken... so many people, so many of our peers-- gone. this is our generation. not to judge or preach but does anyone know how many of these lives were lost to drugs?? just curious... it goes to show that life is too short so live everyday like its your last! And to the individual that made the rude remarks about Rocky Maynard, how dare you? This was a life lost. Rocky was a great person, even though most wouldnt have thought it, we were great friends. He carried a very kind soul and he is deeply missed. He was not only a friend but a son, a brother, a nephew, a grandson... he was loved very much by many and for you to make such comments is just extremely disrespectful and I hope noone ever disrespects any of your loved ones, while theyre on earth or gone... if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. karma is a b!tch.
friend

Harrogate, TN

#125 Feb 7, 2011
Dorothy Perry, Beverly Marcum, Susie Preece, Jackie Crum, Doug Slone, Shawn Dale Marcum, Ray Collins and many more. Class of 93

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbians? 23 hr Dr Evil 16
hehe Sun kiko 10
Coalfield lumber Sun Sam 2
Jerry Todd Sat Ford man 11
Here some drugies that's sell an take Jul 21 Honey 8
Is the old court house a new hangout spot Jul 20 Fart Boy 2
Terry Adams cheating on his wife (Oct '12) Jul 19 Drugs are cancer 2

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance