How many people we have lost from SCHS
Mary_Crum

College Station, TX

#23 May 8, 2009
What I remember of Rocky he was a sweet person.. How could anyone be so mean to someone after he has passed away. That isnt right.. So disrespectful..
Natalie Lowe

Princeton, WV

#24 May 8, 2009
Brittany Pinson was my sister and she is deeply missed I love her so much and she had so may friends in high school..
Seriously

Logan, WV

#25 May 8, 2009
Rachel Briggs, Justin Horn, Shawn Muncy, Phillip Harless, Eric Slone, Kathy Maynard Rhodes, Jeremy Webb
Inez Class of 2002

Pikeville, KY

#27 May 9, 2009
Zko wrote:
fuŠk rocky maynard, no one gave a shit about him until he died. he was the scum of the earth. he just picked on everyone for no good reason and killed himself over a bltch. what a waste of flesh.
What a shame that someone would say such a thing about someone..."waste of flesh" It is very sad that you are so full of hate that you would post something that is so hurtful to the friends and family of Rocky Maynard. God created us all equal and beleive me God doesn't make mistakes. Rocky life and death impacted many people and unlike people like you he has made a difference is someones life. If his death showed someone how precious life truely is then maybe that was his purpose on this earth. You should be ashamed of yourself and stop and think how you would feel if someone said such a thing about someone you lost that you loved. May God be with you.
Nikki

Pikeville, KY

#28 May 9, 2009
Shawn Preece, Darren Marcum, Steven Maynard, Brent Weaver, Ben Delong, Rocky Maynard, Justin Fletcher, Stephanie Marcum. These are just a few. Greatly missed my all who knew them. God bless their families. In my prayers always
Bobbie

Paintsville, KY

#29 May 9, 2009
Zko wrote:
fuŠk rocky maynard, no one gave a shit about him until he died. he was the scum of the earth. he just picked on everyone for no good reason and killed himself over a bltch. what a waste of flesh.
This is Rocky's sister you are a low life person. Rocky has a big family that love's him and alot of friends that love's him in like us they miss him too. I will tell you this there is not aday that go's by that i dont think about him in tell him i love him. I will not take myself to your leavl. SO MAY GOD HELP.
Misty Howell

Kinston, NC

#30 May 9, 2009
I can not believe anyone would have a bad word what so ever to say about Rocky he was one of the best people you could ever meet.If you were ever feeling down and out and did not even feel like smiling he would be sure to get a grin out of ya I do not know who said all this bad stuff about him but I hope your life is Hell!! R.I.P Rocky I Love and Miss you man!!
Misty Howell

Kinston, NC

#31 May 9, 2009
I have no idea why it say's I am from Idabel,ky I am from Martin county Kentucky!!
schs 92

Hurricane, WV

#32 May 9, 2009
way to many lives has been lost in Martin County at such young ages for a variety of reasons..Some not mentioned above are: Terry Risner,Jena Marcum, Lowell and Mike Boyce, Shawn dale Marcum, and most recently Sheryl Pauley-Younce
SCHS

Princeton, WV

#33 May 9, 2009
Justin Horn, Phillip Harless,Shawn Muncy
Linda

Louisa, KY

#34 May 11, 2009
There is soooo much going through my head right now, things I would like to say to the low life coward who said the terrible things about my lil brother Rocky Maynard , I wont stoop to your low, but I will prey for you to have the sence to keep your name a secret because your stepping on a very thin piece of ice, you just might find out how well Rocky was loved by everyone from the way everyone is talking. God bless everyone who is sticking up for Rocky's name we love you all.
Kisha E Elisha M

Logan, WV

#35 May 11, 2009
Zko wrote:
I dont know where my first comment went but anyway your a low life piece of shit for talking about Rocky like that. Maybe your the waste of flesh, your the one talking shit about people that have passed away. Rocky was a great friend and was always there to make you smile , I dont see him picking on ne 1. I think Rocky just beat your lil pussy ass and thats why your on here talking shit about him, now that he cant defend himself. But there are many people that will so why dont you leave your name, if your not 2 scared.
Heather_Jason M

Logan, WV

#36 May 11, 2009
Zko wrote:
Your a sorry exuse for a human, talking about Rocky Like that. He was my cousin and you better watch what you say unless you want your ass beat. He's not here to give you the ass beating you desevre but We sure as hell will.
Willie

Logan, WV

#37 May 11, 2009
This is one of Rockys good friends and you better watch you say before you get your ass beat.
Crystal Maynard Bell

Jacksonville, TX

#38 May 11, 2009
To much bark and not enough bite, must have scared the bejesus out of that little puppy!
AJ FARRA

Kinston, NC

#39 May 13, 2009
Everyone that pasees was named except joshua arron raines that was one of my best friends he was a great kid,,RIP JAR
marlene

Goose Creek, SC

#40 May 15, 2009
class of 76 and before micky webb johnny webb and eddie webb, the world lost some great souls, heavens gain
faith

Humble, TX

#41 May 15, 2009
Gary Allen, Carl David Stafford, Larry Jude, James Preece, Sheena Swisher, Bobby Endicott,
Stella Fletcher, Doug Calloway,

Class of 78
Marsha Tomahawk ky

Humble, TX

#42 May 29, 2009
This is 4 ZKO I dont know who in the hell u think u are but im sure not a fraid to tell u who I am. This is rocky's aunt He was our little boy,grew up giving the Family great joy from this life while here on earth with us. It takes a heartless person to say something like that about any person expecially Rocky he was the most caring and loving person you could meet.He is missed by his Friends and Family Daily. If you have anymore stupid comments about him just keep them to yourself we dont wont your opion, We have our own.
LOVING AND MISSING YOU ALWAYS (AUNT MARSHA)
Linda_lou

Hurricane, WV

#43 May 29, 2009
class of 99 we lost tausha adkins, Josh cook, Brent weaver, Lauren Fannin, Gary Maynard, Crystal Preece, im sure theres more but thats all i can think of for now..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john rainwater 54 min Tosh 10
what does nyone think of jennings jarrell the s... Thu Great mondays 16
magic coming to inez Wed TheNorth 2
Bi men or Gaymen Wed Mouth breather 2
what do u think about tommy staton (Apr '09) Oct 16 just saying 7
Drug testing IGA Oct 15 I know 1
The Spears (Feb '17) Oct 15 Warfieldwomanwat... 9

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance