Thomas Johnson
to catch a thief

Lenore, WV

#1 Feb 16, 2011
This is a list of what was stolen from my home 3 days before Christmas.... Thomas was my next door neighbor at the time... I found SOME of the items from my home, out building and garage IN HIS HOME and YARD and burn barrell...when he moved out of the house on Blacklog that he was renting at that time.
Today I saw the newspaper and I decided enough is enough...I want him KEPT in jail while hes there. So I am listing the items taken and if ANYONE BOUGHT or traded or whatever for any of this stuff LET ME KNOW!! I will make sure he STAYS in jail... if I can find ONE thing that he sold to someone and put it in his POSESSION than he wont be GETTING out JAIL!!
please help me people! He took so much that someone HAD to have helped him steal and get rid of it all...
The PERSON who bought my stuff is NOT who I am after... he and 2 other parties... destroyed my home and I want him to pay!!
If you have SEEN him with any of this stuff OR his girlfriend... or BOUGHT any of it from him PLEASE call me... AGAIN I am not after who ever has the stuff ...I want to get WHOEVER TOOK the stuff from my home!!!
Pixma IJ700 printer
red PRADA pocketbook (snakeskin and suede)
Large pocketbook light beige, with yellow and lilac trim
John deer childs bicycle with training wheels like new
computer (I think an E machine) with flat screen dell monitor..speakers and keyboard
2 large storage boxes FULL of nintendo, super nintendo, nintendo 64, sega sytems and 100s of games!!
A regular x box and a Playstation 2 slim system..
OLD COINS pennies nickles dimes
some with authenticity papers,
IN RED case Eisenhower PROOF collectors case sealed and never touched
1787 Ben Franklin *FUGIO* penny... a copper colored coin, large (like a 50cent piece), VERY OLD 13 intertwined circles on one side and a sundial on the other side...
2 1943 ... copper pennies...
Susan B. Anthony dollars
POOL TABLE!!! older model but a pool table just the same!!
INSIDES of a furnace unit
A LOT LOT of ARMY things... that belonged to my deceased brothers
A GUITAR, watches knifes, and miscellaneous army stuff
childs SPONGEbob television and remote
Power tools toolboxes and had tools
old model super 8 projector and camera that takes the movies
THIS is all on police record ... there is so much more.. toys, clothes, pocketbooks and we are still coming up on missing things...CHRISTMAS decorations!!
please keep your eyes open and let me know!!!
Contact the sheriffs office or ME... thanks to all
awful

Williamson, WV

#2 Feb 16, 2011
OMG!!! I hope you find at least some of your stuff. What he did to you is awful. I haven't seen the newspaper this week. People like him make me sick. They don't want to work & support there selves they think they can just steal off people. I dont know who you are but I do feel so sorry for you and your family
Cant stand him

Ivel, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2011
I'll keep my eyes open for ya!
Ashley Mahon

Findlay, OH

#4 Feb 16, 2011
AND he said he's trying to have a baby..

I feel so sorry for that child =( I really really do.

He got caught stealing from the Dollar Store a while back!
private

Peach Creek, WV

#5 Feb 18, 2011
he is in jail and so hoping and praying they will keep him there so we can stop all of this stealing..
james

Jackson, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2011
i keep a eye out who else was with him maybe they sold some things
to catch a thief

Whitman, WV

#7 Feb 20, 2011
there were definitely 2 of them ...possibly a third.
the reason being the footprints in the snow. VERY big shoe so he must be a big guy.... a second set and the third,, a very small shoe (possibly a girl).

The girlfriend he has NOW was with him at the time the house was broken into... and she had to be aware of all that stuff he brought in there that I DID find later(upon his moving out) which she would have known was NOT his!! Im hoping she will tell the truth one day... who knows maybe she will need the reward money... ; )
private

Peach Creek, WV

#8 Feb 22, 2011
does anyone know if he is out of jail yet?
ashley mahon

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 22, 2011
I hope he gets what that bastard deserves him and his lil hoe
to catch a thief

Whitman, WV

#10 Feb 22, 2011
I found out today he IS out of jail. He just doesnt have any WHEELS to travel... car got impounded. He has made a mess and now he isnt going to get out of it from what I heard today. I am not the only one with my eye on him right now...lol put it that way. To the two people that HELPED him when he was in my house... YOU are going to be found out too... you can bet on it!!
awful

Williamson, WV

#11 Feb 22, 2011
I hope you find out the other 2 people so they can get into trouble. i hope thomas gets everything he deserves. people like him make me sick
Ashley Mahon

Findlay, OH

#12 Feb 24, 2011
If it was a girl's footprint it was his girlfriend Ashley (solmons) idk if that is her last name but it's something like that. it's not to hard to find her she is stuck up thomas' ass
to catch a thief

Whitman, WV

#13 Mar 3, 2011
Im still watching u Thomas just wanted you to know...
the man your watching

Mount Vernon, OH

#14 Dec 13, 2011
to catch a thief wrote:
Im still watching u Thomas just wanted you to know...
im watching you to u should shut your curtins earlier then you do so i cant see in thier im planning a new heist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prettiest girls of Martin county??? (Sep '13) 6 hr Charlie Waffles 19
Katie and Tim (Aug '14) 10 hr yea 7
Derek Christopher Maynard 20 hr sikl 8
what about jason thacker Tue jdt 1
Jerry Todd Tue BÅTMÅN 3
James T McCoy Dog Boy Tue Brad 1
Worthless pillheads Mon Lay the root 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages