destiny's law
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
girlygirl

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2010
let's get this passed she is the nicest girl and she has a huge heart for people
agree

Elkview, WV

#2 Jul 26, 2010
all for destiny's LAW
vote

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2010
YES people get on there and VOTE!!!!!!
hello

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2010
what is destinys law
girlygirl

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 27, 2010
destinys law is to get tougher dui charches
a suporter

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2010
girlygirl wrote:
destinys law is to get tougher dui charches
WE ALL need this law..but the ky police need's to crack down on the people they KNOW are selling drug's..its a shame they never get caught..
Girlygirl

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Sep 26, 2010
that is true everyone who is selling drugs.the ky police needs to catch them and put there buts in jail for doing that crap.VOTE FOR DESTINYS LAW PLEASE COME ON IF YOU VOTE ANOTHER LIFE IS GOING TO BE SAVED
Edith

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Vote for Destiny's Law everyone we need this!!
drugs affect everyone

Damascus, AR

#9 Sep 27, 2010
Everyone should be drug tested after every wreck if they are at fault
Someone who cares

Peach Creek, WV

#10 Sep 27, 2010
I know it was bad that Destiny got kill in the bad wreck there on rt. 40 but what if it was not someone that they tought was not a DUI driver it would have just been a bad wreck and they would not still be talking about it like they are now. Dont get me wrong she was a sweet little girl and the family lost there little girl but there about to put a boy in jail for the rest of his life and that family is going to lose there little boy. The boy was not doped up at the time of the wreck it was like 5pm that night and he said he hade somked some weed like at 9am that moring puting this all on his other charge's that he hade from before that is wrong the family just needs to pray about it and to ask God! what to do if you pray about it he will tell you what to do if you just leasen to him. Think of what your doing to this family. You got to look at it in his shoe's have you ever done anyhting wrong in your all's life i know everone has was you there to see what was going on most the ones that are talking on here dont know what there talking about because you was not there i was and i know it was bad its bad to lose anyone of a family member that you love so dear to heart. God! bless everone and take care. p.s. i am not for the boy and i am not for destiny i am for the right thing to be done the boy was not DUI that day. They may have found some thing in the boys blood work because if he took anything it will stay in the blood for longer that 30 days. Anyone will be something wrong with you when your in a wreck and i am not for any one on this case. i just want to be heard.
Geez

Paintsville, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2010
He knew not to be behind a wheel doing drugs, he can SAY whatever he wants about when he did the drugs, I was in the traffic there that day and I saw them take him and he could hardly even stand, I knew right away he was drugged up.
He took the life of a little girl over his stupidity, he already had his license removed for DUI, I do feel for his family but this boy deserves to spend jail time over this.
When someone gets behind a wheel messed up then if they wreck it is no longer an accident, he willfully drove that car even though he was in no condition to do so.
Misty

Prospect, TN

#12 Sep 28, 2010
Someone who cares wrote:
I know it was bad that Destiny got kill in the bad wreck there on rt. 40 but what if it was not someone that they tought was not a DUI driver it would have just been a bad wreck and they would not still be talking about it like they are now. Dont get me wrong she was a sweet little girl and the family lost there little girl but there about to put a boy in jail for the rest of his life and that family is going to lose there little boy. The boy was not doped up at the time of the wreck it was like 5pm that night and he said he hade somked some weed like at 9am that moring puting this all on his other charge's that he hade from before that is wrong the family just needs to pray about it and to ask God! what to do if you pray about it he will tell you what to do if you just leasen to him. Think of what your doing to this family. You got to look at it in his shoe's have you ever done anyhting wrong in your all's life i know everone has was you there to see what was going on most the ones that are talking on here dont know what there talking about because you was not there i was and i know it was bad its bad to lose anyone of a family member that you love so dear to heart. God! bless everone and take care. p.s. i am not for the boy and i am not for destiny i am for the right thing to be done the boy was not DUI that day. They may have found some thing in the boys blood work because if he took anything it will stay in the blood for longer that 30 days. Anyone will be something wrong with you when your in a wreck and i am not for any one on this case. i just want to be heard.
Your comment makes me SICK!!! You need to get your facts straight, YES he was DUI and not his first time either! Brandon is still breathing air everyday and thats to good! You talked about his family going to loose there child, well what the hell do you think April and her family have been going through???? She will never see her baby, hear the sound of her voice, or wrap her arms around her again!! Brandon stole her life and you think he shouldnt be punished? Maybe your a dopped head yourself! If Brandon had not been DUI and dopped up this never wouldve happend. READ the newspapers on how many times this crazy pathic excuse for a human has been out doing the same damn thing!!!! What ever he gets out of this will be to good, he should be the one under ground, not Destiny!!!! My heart will always ach for the loose of sweet Destiny, My daughter Andera will NEVER be the same, as with all her friends. SO COME ON PEOPLE LETS GET THIS LAW PASSED, so Destiny isnt just another child who died from the hands of a DUI driver/ dopehead!!!!!
KY GIRL

AOL

#13 Sep 28, 2010
Someone who cares wrote:
I know it was bad that Destiny got kill in the bad wreck there on rt. 40 but what if it was not someone that they tought was not a DUI driver it would have just been a bad wreck and they would not still be talking about it like they are now. Dont get me wrong she was a sweet little girl and the family lost there little girl but there about to put a boy in jail for the rest of his life and that family is going to lose there little boy. The boy was not doped up at the time of the wreck it was like 5pm that night and he said he hade somked some weed like at 9am that moring puting this all on his other charge's that he hade from before that is wrong the family just needs to pray about it and to ask God! what to do if you pray about it he will tell you what to do if you just leasen to him. Think of what your doing to this family. You got to look at it in his shoe's have you ever done anyhting wrong in your all's life i know everone has was you there to see what was going on most the ones that are talking on here dont know what there talking about because you was not there i was and i know it was bad its bad to lose anyone of a family member that you love so dear to heart. God! bless everone and take care. p.s. i am not for the boy and i am not for destiny i am for the right thing to be done the boy was not DUI that day. They may have found some thing in the boys blood work because if he took anything it will stay in the blood for longer that 30 days. Anyone will be something wrong with you when your in a wreck and i am not for any one on this case. i just want to be heard.
There is no guessing that boy was tested for drugs and the tests came back positive. I think he should spend the rest of his life in jail.
Someone who was there

Peach Creek, WV

#14 Sep 28, 2010
Misty wrote:
<quoted text>Your comment makes me SICK!!! You need to get your facts straight, YES he was DUI and not his first time either! Brandon is still breathing air everyday and thats to good! You talked about his family going to loose there child, well what the hell do you think April and her family have been going through???? She will never see her baby, hear the sound of her voice, or wrap her arms around her again!! Brandon stole her life and you think he shouldnt be punished? Maybe your a dopped head yourself! If Brandon had not been DUI and dopped up this never wouldve happend. READ the newspapers on how many times this crazy pathic excuse for a human has been out doing the same damn thing!!!! What ever he gets out of this will be to good, he should be the one under ground, not Destiny!!!! My heart will always ach for the loose of sweet Destiny, My daughter Andera will NEVER be the same, as with all her friends. SO COME ON PEOPLE LETS GET THIS LAW PASSED, so Destiny isnt just another child who died from the hands of a DUI driver/ dopehead!!!!!
I am no dope head and i did not say the boy was either if you was there seen him and he could not stand up it not because your doped up you HIT! a car head on doing about 60MPH and see if your not shook up people will think your a dope head. No i think he need to get some jail time out of what he has done and yes they would find something in his blood work because drugs stay in the blood for longer than 30 days April will see her baby again if she get right with the Lord before she leave this old world she will see her baby again. If this never happend we would not be talking about it right now now would we just think if it was someone you didn't know you would not be saying anything would you. READ the newspapers yes 90% thats in the newspaper is bull crap anyways. You say he should be the one under ground you better watch what you say you may be the one underground and well all will be talking about you on here you reap what you sow now come on not think about it GOD! loves all his childern where there good or bad and he love you too. I am not for either one of them i just wanted to be heared and i have been i did not inteand to make anyone mad but i guess i did and i am sorry for that. I have worked with the 9-1-1 before and what i have seen over the past 20 some years would make people like you so so sick and you would not be able to sleep at night its hard for me now i have respect for destiny and her family i really do you people should have some respect for the people that work them wreck's. Now you can come back and say something so i can come back and say something and so we can keep this going and going......
Pat

Fort Gay, WV

#15 Oct 5, 2010
Someone who cares wrote:
I know it was bad that Destiny got kill in the bad wreck there on rt. 40 but what if it was not someone that they tought was not a DUI driver it would have just been a bad wreck and they would not still be talking about it like they are now. Dont get me wrong she was a sweet little girl and the family lost there little girl but there about to put a boy in jail for the rest of his life and that family is going to lose there little boy. The boy was not doped up at the time of the wreck it was like 5pm that night and he said he hade somked some weed like at 9am that moring puting this all on his other charge's that he hade from before that is wrong the family just needs to pray about it and to ask God! what to do if you pray about it he will tell you what to do if you just leasen to him. Think of what your doing to this family. You got to look at it in his shoe's have you ever done anyhting wrong in your all's life i know everone has was you there to see what was going on most the ones that are talking on here dont know what there talking about because you was not there i was and i know it was bad its bad to lose anyone of a family member that you love so dear to heart. God! bless everone and take care. p.s. i am not for the boy and i am not for destiny i am for the right thing to be done the boy was not DUI that day. They may have found some thing in the boys blood work because if he took anything it will stay in the blood for longer that 30 days. Anyone will be something wrong with you when your in a wreck and i am not for any one on this case. i just want to be heard.
I don't know who you are but you don't know what you are talking about,this has to be some of his family or a friend ,yes this guy was druged out of his head ,my brother inlaw was there and saw him setting there and this peace of shit didn't know he was in this world ,he was druged out ,hey it came back in the report,no it don't stay in your blood for 30 day's .I hope he spend's the rest of his life in prison .This has destroyed my sister and niece and all the family .How can you get on here and put this load of crap about this drug head .Why don't you go talk to Destiny's Mother and Grandmother and see the pain they are in ,go to her grave and tell Destiny this was a good boy ,you can't because if he were a good boy Destiny would be with her family on her birthday in November and be here for Christmas ,do you know what Destiny's family is going to go threw ,no Destiny to open her gift's on her birthday and no Destiny to open her gift's on Christmas morning ????Are you heartless ??????????This is Destiny's Aunt .
someone who cares

Peach Creek, WV

#16 Oct 8, 2010
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are but you don't know what you are talking about,this has to be some of his family or a friend ,yes this guy was druged out of his head ,my brother inlaw was there and saw him setting there and this peace of shit didn't know he was in this world ,he was druged out ,hey it came back in the report,no it don't stay in your blood for 30 day's .I hope he spend's the rest of his life in prison .This has destroyed my sister and niece and all the family .How can you get on here and put this load of crap about this drug head .Why don't you go talk to Destiny's Mother and Grandmother and see the pain they are in ,go to her grave and tell Destiny this was a good boy ,you can't because if he were a good boy Destiny would be with her family on her birthday in November and be here for Christmas ,do you know what Destiny's family is going to go threw ,no Destiny to open her gift's on her birthday and no Destiny to open her gift's on Christmas morning ????Are you heartless ??????????This is Destiny's Aunt .
No i am not family of the boy and "YES" I DO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! Because i was there also you dont know what your talking about i did not say he did not take drugs or that he was not a dope head he maybe all that i just said he was not that day he was shook up from being in a wreck. Pat you get in a bad wreck like that and see if you are not shook up then people will look at you and say you was pilled up or something. If you put the boy in the pin for the rest of his life he will not get to open gifts with his family no more eather. Like i said before if it was just a bad wreck with no dope heades in it it would just have been a Bad Wreck now won't it. I am Sad for the loss of the girls family but ever thing is meet to happen in this old world her death may be ment for her family to really come together in this time of need you dont really know what GOD! has in store for us now do you Stop! and just think what GOD! wants you all to do do it by GODS! will and it will be done. I am truly sad for the girls family God! be with these family to watch over them in there time i need and i pray that ever thing comes good out of this in Jesus name Amen.
I heard

Germany

#17 Oct 12, 2010
I heard that the blood work came back negative and that the comment about him smoking weed was made up by police...So, if this is true and he wasn't at all high, then things will change in this situation..
praying the laws change

Logan, WV

#18 Oct 12, 2010
my prayers with the little girls family regardless he broke the law not only did he drive with no liscenes he also was way over speed limit so how many opps does this trash get and yes this child was well known i know her through pageant system and that is the only way ihad heard how talneted she was with dance so yes u would get the same response because a CHILD died way before she had to so to answer that jerks smart ass ? yes u would have gotten a big response not just because this piece of trash was in trouble numbers of times he has to stand for his actions and let me tell u i would not want to be that man on judgement day vote for this little girls law and lets try to make a difference i set and think back on that day i could have been the one my children could have been the one but iam sure anyone with a heart would think the same god bless that little girls family and freinds i couldnt image the pain u all must be going through or yea and to answer also u said his family u know his damm family can go see him at jail and make him laugh who will the poor mother of this child whom will make her laugh again
melissa

Elkview, WV

#19 Oct 12, 2010
i remember when destiny was little and lived in dempsey b/c i also lived there..she was the sweetest & prettiest little girl..when I heard the news about her dying my heart broke b/c kentucky needed tougher laws against d.u.i. and it took a little girl loosing her life for kentucky to open her eyes..why should somebody loose there life for a law to get passed..i hope & pray destiny's law is passed..but then I worry will the judges in kentucky actually uphold the law..i have been in the court room many times and see a dui driver get a slap on the wrist..i was in court one day with my cousin & they was a man there that had a 3rd defense dui and they only gave him 30 days in jail on the weekend and a fine but on a 1st defense d.u.i. they can get up to 30 days in jail and a fine..whats wrong with this picture? the bad part is that this was after little destiny was killed..please martin county lets protest or something to show martin county and the state of kentucky that were not going to loose somebody else to a dui accident..i hope i made sense b/c things has got to change
sorry to tell you

Logan, WV

#20 Oct 12, 2010
Someone who cares wrote:
I know it was bad that Destiny got kill in the bad wreck there on rt. 40 but what if it was not someone that they tought was not a DUI driver it would have just been a bad wreck and they would not still be talking about it like they are now. Dont get me wrong she was a sweet little girl and the family lost there little girl but there about to put a boy in jail for the rest of his life and that family is going to lose there little boy. The boy was not doped up at the time of the wreck it was like 5pm that night and he said he hade somked some weed like at 9am that moring puting this all on his other charge's that he hade from before that is wrong the family just needs to pray about it and to ask God! what to do if you pray about it he will tell you what to do if you just leasen to him. Think of what your doing to this family. You got to look at it in his shoe's have you ever done anyhting wrong in your all's life i know everone has was you there to see what was going on most the ones that are talking on here dont know what there talking about because you was not there i was and i know it was bad its bad to lose anyone of a family member that you love so dear to heart. God! bless everone and take care. p.s. i am not for the boy and i am not for destiny i am for the right thing to be done the boy was not DUI that day. They may have found some thing in the boys blood work because if he took anything it will stay in the blood for longer that 30 days. Anyone will be something wrong with you when your in a wreck and i am not for any one on this case. i just want to be heard.
yes he was doped up and the drug testing they do tell how high your levels are which proved he was impaired at the time of the accident I am not related or know either one and yes my heart breaks for both families but Brandon did wrong now he has to pay for the crime he did I to have some family members that get drugged up and drive and yes if I know it I call the law and another thing if the law was tougher on these things and didn't let some go and also arrest some of the ones they know sell drugs it would really be great I to am afraid that one of my family members will wreck and kill an innocent person and I strongly believe that they should be alot tougher, I'm not cold hearted but I would much rather if one of my family members was impaired and wrecked that they would be the one to be injured not an innocent person taken because some idiot chose to drink or be doped up and drive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thurman Smallwood got in a fight?? (Aug '10) 6 hr Thurman 14
Martin county water 10 hr db_cooper 2
Red Nissan suv 15 hr Ssw 1
Inez Shoprite (May '15) Sun Forgethim 51
magistatae district 1 Sat Heval 5
Hot girls Martin County Jan 17 Nebert 5
The James Family (Jul '10) Jan 16 Linda oliverii 15

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages