Maloney's store
history

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Who remembers this store and what can you tell me about your experiences about it. I can barely remember a Maloney's/Hecks/LA Joes on Blacklog road. Let go back and time and remember this history of our county.
Nunya

Logan, WV

#2 Sep 30, 2012
I remember being a child and my grandpa taking me there every Saturday to buy me and my sister a new toy and then we'd go eat at Country Kitchen. In 84 that place was in full swing and always seemed to have plenty of business. I never understood why some other outlet store never acquired the property and did something with it... Even to this day.
history

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 30, 2012
I can remember being very young and when they sold cassettes and CDs were unheard of. That is a big peice of propery to just sit there. I miss the older times.
well

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Oct 1, 2012
history wrote:
Who remembers this store and what can you tell me about your experiences about it. I can barely remember a Maloney's/Hecks/LA Joes on Blacklog road. Let go back and time and remember this history of our county.
If memory serves me well Maloneys was also located down town where the current "Family Dollar Store" is now. Was there before up I think. My experiences there was always good.
retail

Logan, WV

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Does anybody have picture of that former store when it was open or when there was signage upi from ethier one of the 3 companys that was in that building if you do they would be really appricated
uh huh

Logan, WV

#6 Oct 12, 2012
I will talk to you in person retail :-|
history

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 13, 2012
Why isn't there any store there now? That is a good place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is New Sheriff John Kirk Also A Lawyer (Nov '14) Sat Know about it 6
kayla burchett (Nov '13) Fri Bcb8290 7
Eric Conn Pleads Guilty, Will Go To Pen Fri Tick Tock 1
Martin Co. Bus Garage Mar 24 Yep 3
chet tackett hollow Mar 23 voice 2
fast change lube & oil Mar 23 for sure 1
Jennifer Dalton aka Bulldog Face Mar 23 Nebert 2

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance