SCHS Principal
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Parent

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Does the so called principal of Sheldon Clark have the right to make threats to a child and bully the child when the child gets in trouble?If a parent yelled and made threats to a child the Social Workers step in,and someone needs to step in on him because he's a bad principal!!!!!!!!!!
doot

Logan, WV

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Parent wrote:
Does the so called principal of Sheldon Clark have the right to make threats to a child and bully the child when the child gets in trouble?If a parent yelled and made threats to a child the Social Workers step in,and someone needs to step in on him because he's a bad principal!!!!!!!!!!
It depends on the threat. If he said something like "I'm going to kill you in your sleep." Then no. If he said something such as "If you don't do your work then I'll make sure you face disciplinary action" Then yes. He has the right to make threats like that all he wants.
Concerned

Holden, WV

#3 Oct 24, 2012
Parent wrote:
First, I've known a lot of people that have issues with this man because of his behavior towards students. Second, depending on what the nature of the threat was you might be able to file a complaint with the Kentucky OEA or the Kentucky Ethics Board, both can be done online. However, I'm not sure they will do much. I know a few people who's filed complaints and had serious reason to and nothing was ever done. Finally, you may just want to skip the complaints and just get a lawyer, because you only have 1 year to do something about it, even if he continues to threaten your child.
Lol

Logan, WV

#4 Oct 24, 2012
Honestly he is not a bad principal. He cares about the students but he gets mad when kids don't care about anything. That's why he gets mad. So maybe it's not his fault.
Hgjhg

Washington, NC

#5 Oct 24, 2012
The school systems from grades 6-12 are a joke. Their is alot of kids that didn't learn diddly squat. Yeayea some kids just can not learn at the speed of most kids. Those kids do get the extra help they need by an aid or placement into a spc classroom. Their is kids that just won't learn. They act out disrupting classmates. The majority of these kids have encountered a bad teacher along the line. One that made them hate school give up on it all. When I was I school their was quite a few teachers like this. I asked one, "why don't you putt an effort into finding the way these kids learn? Instead of just doing what you're required to go over." He replied, " because I don't make enough money." This is no excuse. The teachers are the problem, not this prncipal. I have gained more knowledge after graduating in 3 years that I was tought in 6 Years at school. As for Mr. Robbie Fletcher, he is strict and pushes the students to strive for higher goals. And unlike te teahers it intrest him to figure out the method for cirtan kids to be tought. I don't agree with a few of his policy's at the high school. But he has very good reison when questioned about them. Never have I heard Fletcher threaten a child in a life arming manner. He enforces the rules.
Parent

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 25, 2012
Lol wrote:
Honestly he is not a bad principal. He cares about the students but he gets mad when kids don't care about anything. That's why he gets mad. So maybe it's not his fault.
he don't care about anyone!two kids get in trouble for the same thing and he just treats one like they have killed someone and the other walks away with nothing said I think not!if it was your kid that got done this way you would be mad to,but it is someone else so he's a good man!ok I think not
what

Logan, WV

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Parent wrote:
<quoted text>he don't care about anyone!two kids get in trouble for the same thing and he just treats one like they have killed someone and the other walks away with nothing said I think not!if it was your kid that got done this way you would be mad to,but it is someone else so he's a good man!ok I think not
Give me a hand full of examples of what you're talking about. All parents that say such bs, are saying it because they think that "the mean ol principal is being to harsh on their baby." As if some how their kid is a special snowflake.

Seriously, I've heard people say he treats kids that play sports differently, kids that wear better cloths differently, but when I ask for examples, they can't name a single incident. It's nothing but spreading misinformation and hearsay.

Here are the rules. Give me examples of him doing this.

1. The circumstances why the kids are in trouble have to be similar.

2. You must rule out obvious scenarios why one kid would be punished more.(for example. Jill sells weed to Bill. Both are caught and punished, but Jill is more so for distributing drugs. Which is the correct course of action.)

3. It has to be a well know case. Not just what ol aunt Bettie said, but something several parents have wittiness first hand, and not just second hand information.

Now then, tell me all about the unfairness this man has caused.
Stupid

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 26, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a hand full of examples of what you're talking about. All parents that say such bs, are saying it because they think that "the mean ol principal is being to harsh on their baby." As if some how their kid is a special snowflake.
Seriously, I've heard people say he treats kids that play sports differently, kids that wear better cloths differently, but when I ask for examples, they can't name a single incident. It's nothing but spreading misinformation and hearsay.
Here are the rules. Give me examples of him doing this.
1. The circumstances why the kids are in trouble have to be similar.
2. You must rule out obvious scenarios why one kid would be punished more.(for example. Jill sells weed to Bill. Both are caught and punished, but Jill is more so for distributing drugs. Which is the correct course of action.)
3. It has to be a well know case. Not just what ol aunt Bettie said, but something several parents have wittiness first hand, and not just second hand information.
Now then, tell me all about the unfairness this man has caused.
you are stupid no one has to give you an example of anything it's not your child all children shod be treated the same no matter if they play sports or wear name brand clothes that's why some many kids get picked on because of stupid ass people that put thoughts like that in their child's head! Everyone is the world is the same some people just don't have as much as others but if your right it don't matter what you have because that's not going to get you in heaven!and as far as an example of weed well what happened to the dance team girls that got caught whAt did they get oh wait he likes kids better that have a little bit of money right? That makes him a bad role model not a good one
O
Get Over Yourselves

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 26, 2012
I love it when people blame the principles and the teachers for the problems with their children, when in fact, probably 80% of the complainers are the problem themselves. "The teachers dont know what they are doing." No, its mostly you not knowing what to do. You dont help them with their homework, dont push them to do better, only teach them how to bully others. "The principal is bias towards certain students." No, the principal isnt. YOU are bias towards your child, therefore it seems the principal is. Take a long, hard look in the mirror b4 blaming someone else for your own mistakes and problems. I've known most of the teachers and the principal for many, many years. Went to school with some, had some as a teacher. GET OVER YOURSELVES and do what needs to be done. FIX things at home.
what

Logan, WV

#10 Oct 26, 2012
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text> you are stupid no one has to give you an example of anything it's not your child all children shod be treated the same no matter if they play sports or wear name brand clothes that's why some many kids get picked on because of stupid ass people that put thoughts like that in their child's head! Everyone is the world is the same some people just don't have as much as others but if your right it don't matter what you have because that's not going to get you in heaven!and as far as an example of weed well what happened to the dance team girls that got caught whAt did they get oh wait he likes kids better that have a little bit of money right? That makes him a bad role model not a good one
O
So you can't back up what you say, or give me a single legitimate answer. What a surprise! But you sure as hell can go on a nice holier-than thou rant. By the way, the dance team weed case, is why brought up the example I did. They actually got a harsher punishment than that very same thing happening at other schools.

So you can't provide any proof in what you say. Congratulations, it makes you look like a moron that does nothing more than spread rumors. But hey, who cares about the truth right? When you can just talk about Jesus and Heaven and tug on peoples heart strings.
Get it

Richmond, KY

#11 Oct 26, 2012
Get Over Yourselves wrote:
I love it when people blame the principles and the teachers for the problems with their children, when in fact, probably 80% of the complainers are the problem themselves. "The teachers dont know what they are doing." No, its mostly you not knowing what to do. You dont help them with their homework, dont push them to do better, only teach them how to bully others. "The principal is bias towards certain students." No, the principal isnt. YOU are bias towards your child, therefore it seems the principal is. Take a long, hard look in the mirror b4 blaming someone else for your own mistakes and problems. I've known most of the teachers and the principal for many, many years. Went to school with some, had some as a teacher. GET OVER YOURSELVES and do what needs to be done. FIX things at home.
maybe in some cases things work that way not all and everyone knows it all your doing is taking up for your friend a child is a child and needs to be treated like a child not like you would a killer
what

Logan, WV

#12 Oct 26, 2012
Get it wrote:
<quoted text>maybe in some cases things work that way not all and everyone knows it all your doing is taking up for your friend a child is a child and needs to be treated like a child not like you would a killer
Treating them like you would a killer? So not only can you give us any proof of him treating kids differently, now you're starting to use hyperbole. Just keep digging yourself into that hole more and more.
cfgsf

Salyersville, KY

#13 Oct 27, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't back up what you say, or give me a single legitimate answer. What a surprise! But you sure as hell can go on a nice holier-than thou rant. By the way, the dance team weed case, is why brought up the example I did. They actually got a harsher punishment than that very same thing happening at other schools.

So you can't provide any proof in what you say. Congratulations, it makes you look like a moron that does nothing more than spread rumors. But hey, who cares about the truth right? When you can just talk about Jesus and Heaven and tug on peoples heart strings.
I would like to know what the harsher punishment was.
hittinit

Manchester, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2012
he gave me acr for nothing oh yea nothing i was walking down the dam* hallway had a hall pass and still got 2 days of acr witch is bs
wats the story

Charleston, WV

#15 Oct 30, 2012
hittinit wrote:
he gave me acr for nothing oh yea nothing i was walking down the dam* hallway had a hall pass and still got 2 days of acr witch is bs
Hmmmm, there is more to this than you are telling. What really happened? Could you have smarted off along with showing your hall pass? Principals just don't punish for nothing.
Get it

Clay City, KY

#16 Oct 30, 2012
wats the story wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm, there is more to this than you are telling. What really happened? Could you have smarted off along with showing your hall pass? Principals just don't punish for nothing.
. Ya right he's just a jerk that thinks he better than everyone else and thinks he can be mean to kids
what

Logan, WV

#17 Oct 30, 2012
Get it wrote:
<quoted text>. Ya right he's just a jerk that thinks he better than everyone else and thinks he can be mean to kids
I'm still waiting for proof. Some random, anonymous, jackass with a he said she said story is not proof at all. What he posted is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. He would not not just hand out some random punishment to some kid. This sweet little angel here, is leaving out some details, and not wanting to take responsibility for anything. It's always the mean ol principals fault.
wats the story

Charleston, WV

#18 Oct 30, 2012
I agree. I went to school with Robby and he was always a good boy. He was one of those kids that was just a plain ol' good kid. He never got in trouble, he did his work, he didn't run his mouth and he was well behaved. He had respect for all. He is not a bad person. He has never pretended or tried to be better than anyone. He is the principal and he does his job. To be a principal escpecially at a high school, you have to be firm.
He has a lot of responsibility. He has to make sure that the students are doing what they are supposed to be doing at all times.
hmmmm

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2012
wats the story wrote:
I agree. I went to school with Robby and he was always a good boy. He was one of those kids that was just a plain ol' good kid. He never got in trouble, he did his work, he didn't run his mouth and he was well behaved. He had respect for all. He is not a bad person. He has never pretended or tried to be better than anyone. He is the principal and he does his job. To be a principal escpecially at a high school, you have to be firm.
He has a lot of responsibility. He has to make sure that the students are doing what they are supposed to be doing at all times.
Sometimes the picture may look different than the reality!
what

Logan, WV

#20 Oct 31, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes the picture may look different than the reality!
Just like how pictures can be edited, some people create their own pseudo reality.

Still waiting on proof by the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Horn gets what she wants! 3 hr Just a concerned ... 1
Leo Marcum Back In The Law Business 4 hr too funny 7
Cody Newsome 5 hr Sara Jay 1
derrick mollette 6 hr southrnfeller 1
Here some drugies that's sell an take Mon Taki 12
mary fletcher (Apr '10) Mon Dude 27
Tammy Bowen Speakman Sun Ihatedramaqueens 1

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance