what do u think about martin co const...

what do u think about martin co constible letting grugs be sold from her home

Posted in the Inez Forum

yellow rose

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2010
johnson bottom is always talked about ..why dont everone put blame where it goes which is behind grassy school you can buy anything u want there if u got the money they have the drugs ..its a fact there is dilivery service ..he has a 4 cylender vehicle and will deliver anytime.
neighbor

Elkview, WV

#2 Aug 1, 2010
hell everyone knows, thats why she is a good constable.
JUST MAYBE

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 2, 2010
WHO IS THE CONSTABABLE?
JUST WONDERING!
hate lesbians

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Yeah believe me i live down that way & i know theres an awful lot of traffic going in and out of that yellow house and the other one Margarette lives in also. I heard that they buy marijuana for the boy low lives, dont u know u would have been lucky if he hadnt got on drugs on his own let alone allowing for him to do so its sicking these days and YES PEOPLE OUR CONSTABLE I A LESBIAN AND A DRUG DEALER ASWELL.. youll never get a vote if u did need it from me MISS UGLY PUSS LICKIN MARGARETT
just me

Logan, WV

#7 Aug 2, 2010
margret who?
brandi

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2010
MARGRET RAMEY SPRAGUE she lives behind grassy school and is a DRUG DEALER why cant anything be done about this i can not wait till the november election so we can get G preece out of office PEOPLE WE NEED A SHERIFF who is not afraid of these drug dealers in martin county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Lowe 8 hr Cody Lowe 6
Brittany Patrick Williamson (Nov '17) 12 hr Ol buddy 7
Finding a long lost friend Fri Jburke 1
Dream on martin county Fri Barb 1
Lovely auto sales (Feb '16) Fri Jennings 2
Matt Moore (Jun '13) May 23 Curious 5
Morgan Dingess up Tomahawk May 23 Truth 4

Inez Jobs

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages