Martin Co. Court Clerk holds emotional press-conference

Aug 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Williamson Daily News Online

Submitted Photo Carol Sue Mills, Martin County Clerk, is pictured taking the oath of office during the last election in which she successfully defeated her opponent.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2012
clueless in ky

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

and we are expected to feel sorry for her????She is just trying to save her job....you can not tell me that she had NO IDEA that her daughters tonya and tammy was "ripping" the county off lol

they will get a pat on the hand...and old mom will have to take out a mortgage and pay the $30,000 or so back to keep them out of Big Sandy

rumors also flying ..that people who had their cars and trucks licensed ..lot of NOT LEGAL or even in the system ...
louisana hot sauce

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

I think the woman should be removed from office! There were warning signs years ago you cant just keep sweeping shit under the rug because pretty soon you have a rug with a big hump in the middle and shit under it.(look what we got now) Carol sue and her clan has betrayed the citizens trust, I call for he immediate removal and then lock her up and those girls!!!!If they have done this what else have they done? I wonder how many elections have been rigged by this bunch??? Im ashamed to be from martin county our clerk is now the laughing stock of the state carol sue shame on you shame shame shame. Hopefully we the state will appoint someone who will restore the trust broken by you.
clueless in ky

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

nothing will be done....she has Kelly C backing her...lords know what else has been ripped off ...
smokey mountain rain

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

i agree nothing will be done but it should lord only knows what else has been done that we dont know about
Hmmmm
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Intersting
clueless in ky

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

between this being on WYMT and the illegal antics going at the Board of Education...gee whiz what makes it even worse Tonya has been arrested for past drug problems..was let go from her job and then Mom rehired her /???? hello
scxf

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

clueless in ky wrote:
between this being on WYMT and the illegal antics going at the Board of Education...gee whiz what makes it even worse Tonya has been arrested for past drug problems..was let go from her job and then Mom rehired her /???? hello
It's sickening to see how many people are rallying behind her on facebook. It's like her daughters, which don't get me wrong, are the ones to blame, are taking all the heat. But the fact is she seems to not be taking any responsibility for this what so ever. Oh heavens! not poor sweet sue!

And what's worse, people are turning a blind eye to it, and agreeing with it. In the real world, in an uncorrupted work force, if an employer catches you doing something like this, or being a junkie, you would be out of a job, and they would not rehire over and over.
smokey mountain rain

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

yeah wah wah wah poor wittle carol sue i don't think she has ever shed a tear for all the people she has stepped on and cheated in the last 20 years gimme a break people she stole 20 thousand dollars of our money let me repeat that she and the girls stole 20 thousand dollars!!!!!!!!!!possibly more!!! Wonder how many elections she help steal????? Sure kelly is gonna back her he is afraid she may role on him !!!!!!makes me wanna barf!! Id like anyone who carol sue helped pay to license there vehicle to speak up and post on here and please be real we have had enough lies!!!!!!!!
clueless in ky

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

lord knows how many votes was bought and rigged to keep her in office LOL....if i was Kelly, and a few other elected officials i would be worried..because she will start TALKING if she feels threatened any way or any how....poor, poor Carol Sue....yes if it was someone else...they be wearing the orange jump suits right now!!! and if i owned a vehicle and found out that my monies was taken and nothing to show for it.....then I would SUE the county BIG TIME for allowing this
Kelly Long

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

I heard the girls took the fall, so she could remain in office. They had to take the fall so she could stay.
hmm

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

I licensed my vehicle several months back which I have done every year since I was 18 which is now 14 years. Tonya waited on me and suddenly I owed hundreds in unpaid back taxes. Funny how those were never mentioned until this year.
clueless in ky

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

i would say there is a LOT of people thinking their taxes are paid and ARE NOT....if you get a big bill all of a sudden....Please question it????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Inez Forum right now

Search the Inez Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min DemocRATS 146,140
Leanna harmless/Tackett 48 min Doritos 3
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 55 min thispost1912 1,011
been almost a year 2 hr Doubt it 5
Anyone know anything about Kasey Orlando and Wh... 4 hr hahahdh 5
Who were the girls turning off their lights? 4 hr Hatethem 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr but now 81,566
•••
•••
•••
•••

Inez Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••