what about ashlee hammonds and natash...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmao

Logan, WV

#23 Jul 24, 2010
they are both nasty & they are both sluts they was both with a guy at the same time & i wont mention his name but i know this for a fact!
hhhjg

Logan, WV

#24 Jul 24, 2010
lmao wrote:
they are both nasty & they are both sluts they was both with a guy at the same time & i wont mention his name but i know this for a fact!
oh yeah right..lmfao...If that is the truth just tell who it was with then or at least his first name because you know it isnt the truth
asdfghj

Paintsville, KY

#25 Jul 27, 2010
they might have been with a few guys...but it's nothing any of you bitches haven't done. grow the heck up and quit talking about people. who gives a shit what they do? if they wanna f everyone, let them be.. theyre the ones who will get aids.
yeah

Logan, WV

#26 Jul 28, 2010
i have only been with 1 man & that would be my husband i know quite a few ppl that hasnt been with a few men cause there not sluts like them girls are
would love to

Pikeville, KY

#27 Jun 17, 2011
let me tell yall something, they are both sexy as hell and I would do them alone or at the same time anytime. they are freakin hot as hell!!!
guy

Logan, WV

#28 Jun 17, 2011
she always been nice to me i doint got nothing agen her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg and Joe Johnson, brothers 4 hr Drug free me 8
Who Is The Little Girl Hurt In Car Driven By No... 5 hr Curious 12
Is Norma Kirk A Good Person? 5 hr Ronnie 6
Kaitlynn dials 18 hr You know who 5
Jackelyn Matthews at quail hollow apartments 21 hr you know who 4
What do u think about Ricky Burgess jr . Fri Get on my level 1
martin county social service and lynette muncy ... (Aug '10) Jun 22 john 28

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance