The Election
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lollol

Logan, WV

#41 Sep 18, 2012
bull wrote:
BTW you didn't kick my butt and you never will baby and someday I hope that you will come to realize that I am right and I hope that for you with age will come wisdom.
I should make something clear. I don't like Obama as president. however, he is no where near being the anti-Christ fox news makes him out to be. They will never give the guy credit for anything. I just more anti republican.

And yes I did. Please prove me wrong on anything I've said with facts, and not opinions.
laughing

Elkview, WV

#42 Sep 18, 2012
just heard on TV, evidently Obama thinks now he is Robin Hood because he is wanting to take from the rich and give it to the poor.
bite me

Elkview, WV

#43 Sep 18, 2012
If you want some respect for the Democrats then you need to stand for something besides abortions and wanting your employers to pay for your birth control if they believe in birth control or not.
Hoddie dog

Prestonsburg, KY

#44 Sep 18, 2012
laughing wrote:
just heard on TV, evidently Obama thinks now he is Robin Hood because he is wanting to take from the rich and give it to the poor.
Romney wants to take from the poor and give to the rich.
Hoddie dog

Prestonsburg, KY

#45 Sep 18, 2012
bite me wrote:
If you want some respect for the Democrats then you need to stand for something besides abortions and wanting your employers to pay for your birth control if they believe in birth control or not.
If you want respect for Repubs then u need stand for something besides being a liar.
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#46 Sep 18, 2012
lollol wrote:
<quoted text>
I should make something clear. I don't like Obama as president. however, he is no where near being the anti-Christ fox news makes him out to be. They will never give the guy credit for anything. I just more anti republican.
And yes I did. Please prove me wrong on anything I've said with facts, and not opinions.
People like that will never let a fact get in the way of their opinion. Facts scare them, and they cannot handle the truth. I am afraid you are wasting your time with them by giving them facts.
totally

Elkview, WV

#47 Sep 18, 2012
I am on the fence here, I haven't decided yet who to vote for and after reading this stuff on here today I am torn even more.

You can't tell which side is telling the truth, the
democrats say one thing and the republicians say something else.

I work 6 days a week usually 12 hr shifts and I usually sleep all day on my day off so I guess everything will depend on the debates for me.
Mattie

Elkview, WV

#48 Sep 18, 2012
I can't wait for the debates to happen, I can't wait to see how they are both going to handle themselves. They both make great points and it will be nice to see if they can drill their points home during the debates
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#49 Sep 18, 2012
totally wrote:
I am on the fence here, I haven't decided yet who to vote for and after reading this stuff on here today I am torn even more.
You can't tell which side is telling the truth, the
democrats say one thing and the republicians say something else.
I work 6 days a week usually 12 hr shifts and I usually sleep all day on my day off so I guess everything will depend on the debates for me.
Keep in mind, both parties lie. Until we as citizens make Congress pass laws making it illegal for politicians to put out false ads, just as we do with businesses, we will always be given bent versions of the truth. Anytime you are not sure of something being a fact there are several good non bias web sites which can help you find the truth. Since both sides lie, I would suggest you vote for the one who lied the least, or vote for a third party candidate.
lollol

Logan, WV

#50 Sep 18, 2012
totally wrote:
I am on the fence here, I haven't decided yet who to vote for and after reading this stuff on here today I am torn even more.
http://www.factcheck.org

Right there it is. A non-profit, non-partisan website that will tell you everything you need to know. And tell you the the very source in which you can find the information. Fair warning though, republicans will say it's biased (lmao) because 90% of that website is calling them out on their BS.
India

Elkview, WV

#51 Sep 19, 2012
Obama wants to take from the rich to give to the poor to cover his butt instead of creating the jobs he promised us.

Mitt Romney said there was 4o some percent on welfare, he also said it wasn't their fault, it is because there are no jobs and that you don't take from the rich to give to the poor, what you do is you create jobs for the ones that can work.
lollol

Logan, WV

#52 Sep 19, 2012
India wrote:
Mitt Romney said there was 4o some percent on welfare, he also said it wasn't their fault, it is because there are no jobs and that you don't take from the rich to give to the poor, what you do is you create jobs for the ones that can work.
You're retarded. Please read what the guy really said, and not just the parts you want to read. Here is the full quote for you:

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.

That thatís an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter whatÖ. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans [quibble: itís actually 46 percent] pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesnít connect. So heíll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich.

I mean, thatís what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people. Iíll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. What I have to is convince the five to ten percent in the center that are independents, that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not. "

That's pretty good stuff coming from a guy that has a bank account in the cayman islands and for over a decade paid less taxes than his cleaning lady.

Yes, he does blame the poor, and says he does not care about them in that very quote. That's one of the republicans biggest talking points. That all poor people are lazy and on drugs, and it's their fault. While income inequality has grown massively over the past few years and people that do have jobs are still below the poverty line and need some form of government assistance.
PPPP

Chapmanville, WV

#53 Sep 19, 2012
OBAMA!
Ron

Elkview, WV

#54 Sep 19, 2012
lolol, the man didn't lie dude, some people do want to stay on welfare and most of the ones that do are more able to work than most of the people that work all the time dude, when do you work because I read your name almost from the start of this thread
the Joker

Prestonsburg, KY

#55 Sep 19, 2012
Ron wrote:
lolol, the man didn't lie dude, some people do want to stay on welfare and most of the ones that do are more able to work than most of the people that work all the time dude, when do you work because I read your name almost from the start of this thread
Since Clinton was pres, all states require welfare recpts who are able to work to work. Most states have limits on the number of years assistance is given. You put someone down for posting at different times, while you post under different names. You can't decide who you are, it is no wonder you can't get your facts right. You are just a Romney hack, who lies. I am sure an IP check would show all posts on this thread from Forest Hills, KY would show the same computer.
lollol

Logan, WV

#56 Sep 19, 2012
Ron wrote:
lolol, the man didn't lie dude, some people do want to stay on welfare and most of the ones that do are more able to work than most of the people that work all the time dude, when do you work because I read your name almost from the start of this thread
I work in IT, and am a network administrator. I have plenty of time to make a post when I'm not needed. But good job making baseless assumptions. Just like Romney, you resort to personal attacks when you can't back up what you say.

Care to tell me how you know the majority of people on welfare are just lazy? Because two thirds of the people on welfare have a job, and they pay parole taxes. The rest of the 40% of those people that pay no taxes makes around 15k a year, and they are made up of the elderly and children.

Damn those freeloading toddlers not pulling their weight! This reminds me of another assumption about the poor. That they are all on drugs. Fun fact, drug testing for them was done in MI and FL. 98% of the people passed the test. As it turns out, the study shows that people on welfare do less drugs than the general public, and doing the tests cost more money than it would have saved.

Take a while guess who made a nice profit off the drug testing? Why, the guy who owns the company doing the testing, Florida republican governor Rick Scott. Fancy that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fast change lube & oil 12 hr for sure 1
Jennifer Dalton aka Bulldog Face 14 hr Nebert 2
Martin Co. Bus Garage 22 hr Linda 2
Mitchell Brewer and his family (Apr '12) Wed I know them all 46
Is Norma Kirk-McCormick A Good Person Tue Warno 10
McKinna Osborne Mar 21 makes my pee pee 16
ashley fannin? (Jun '10) Mar 21 idk is a dumbass 17

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages