The Election
tired

Elkview, WV

#21 Sep 17, 2012
Lolol, good god man give it a rest, nobody is believing this phony bologna that you are trying to pull. You are trying to come over as a know it all and you don't know nothing.

You are going to have to let it go you need to face the facts OBAMA SUCKS AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ON
lolol

Logan, WV

#22 Sep 17, 2012
tired wrote:
Lolol, good god man give it a rest, nobody is believing this phony bologna that you are trying to pull. You are trying to come over as a know it all and you don't know nothing.
You are going to have to let it go you need to face the facts OBAMA SUCKS AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ON
I do face the facts. Everything that I've been saying you can easily find out yourself as long as its not on Fox News. This also includes bipartisan news outlets, as well as independent fact checking organizations.

Know it all? You know what the republican media calls people that read books? "Liberal elites." The GOPs entire platform is appealing to base emotions. They hate free thinking educated people. The GOP has gone out of their way to squander these individual's potential so they can trick them easier.

This is an honest to god quote here "Books are all written by snooty liberals who try to trick us and indortrine our kids." Theses are the same people, that had a group that wanted to rewrite the bible to remove liberal bias for Christ sakes. The same people that think global warming is a hoax despite there being irrefutable evidence and 97% of the scientific community saying yes, its real. Hell, there are still some out there that don't believe in evolution. That the earth is 4000 years old and we played baseball with dinosaurs.

The 6th Romney fundraising video came out today, the guy said people aren't entitled to food and housing as well as healthcare. He is an absolute piece of sh!t. But of course, when he bats his eye lashes and waves around a miniature flag, people eat it up.
nick

Versailles, KY

#23 Sep 17, 2012
romney may not be any better, but could he be any worse?
we know what obama has and has not done. he is just not getting anything done. I know that everything cannot be fixed overnight, but its time to quit blaming bush, thats a waste of time. we need somebody to take action and go to work on saving this country. we dont need a celebirty going to ballgames and drinking beer. how much did it cost for the whitehouse to release beer recipe? I never heard of nothing so stupid. we need somebody to work everyday and keep up with things. and if its not working do something not just let it go on and on.
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#24 Sep 17, 2012
duh wrote:
On the news today they said Americans like the direction Obama was taking the U.S. and that Mitt
Romney and Paul Ryan would have to show them how they would do a better job.
I guess americans like high gas prices, no jobs, a horrible foreign policy, our credit rating being lowered (again) and giving our enemys our money and calling it aid and what did get us?, I'll tell you, it got more americans killed and we are on the verge of another war.
On the other hand you have Romney and Ryan who will lower our taxes, balance the budget, create jobs and put people back to work and most of all will defend the U.S and stand up for american people and give us a decent foreign policy, that is just a few things that they will do.
I don't know what TV program they are watching if they think we are going in the right direction with Obama and Biden if they still believe that after everything we have been through the past few days then I don't know what else to say
If memory serves me correctly, when bush was in office, we had gas prices over $4 p/gal., the nation was losing more than 700,000 jobs a month, and the US was going over a cliff. Romney wants to take us back to those days, and you seem to be fine with it. The rest of us aren't so quick to go back down that cliff. As for military spending, don't you think paying thousands of dollars for a hammer is really stupid? Well that is some of the crazy spending in our military budget.
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#25 Sep 17, 2012
nick wrote:
romney may not be any better, but could he be any worse?
we know what obama has and has not done. he is just not getting anything done. I know that everything cannot be fixed overnight, but its time to quit blaming bush, thats a waste of time. we need somebody to take action and go to work on saving this country. we dont need a celebirty going to ballgames and drinking beer. how much did it cost for the whitehouse to release beer recipe? I never heard of nothing so stupid. we need somebody to work everyday and keep up with things. and if its not working do something not just let it go on and on.
The president has very little power. If you want to blame someone for the state of the nation look at Congress. It is the Congress which holds the power to do the things you are talking about. Congress has failed us. Both parties.
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Sep 17, 2012
duh wrote:
In response to lolol, I have to give you one on the gas, you were right. Where are all these jobs that Obama has provided?, I don't see them, I for one don't care about Iphones or whose pockets the the labor unions are in, right now our main concern should be the events happening oversees.
I don't feel that Obamas foreign policy is good, according to all the specialists his policies are falling apart and I totally agree with them. The only thing his foreign policies are doing is getting our military killed, he is sending them to protect our "alies/enimies", he sends them millions of dollars for aid and what does that get us, it gets us killed and no one respects us, nobody fears the U.S anymore because nobody fears Obama anymore.
Here where I live he has killed the coal mining industry, and where would we be without coal, people need to think about that. Without coal we have no electricity and can you tell me how that benefits anybody.
I agree that he has had a few good ideas but he failed to follow through with any of them.
George Bush was a great president, in his defense we were attacked on 9-11 and he did an awesome job of standing up for us against our enemies. He did what he was suppose to do and he didn't have to hide behind anybody or apologize to anybody to do it either.
Although Obama he killed Bin Laden, when he did so his staff released so much information that it got some of our Navy seals killed and their family put in more danger. They are saying that our latest tragedy oversees is because of a movie, I think it is retaliation for the manner in which Obama killed Bin Laden.
I agree that we need better medical coverage but taking money out of Medicare isn't the way to get it. He took millions of dollars out of Medicare for his Obamacare and for the poor people that is only gonna hurt them.
Under Obamacare if you can't afford it you will have to pay a fine of almost $700.00 and most people only make $728.00 a month so that is only gonna leave then $28.00 a month to eat and pay their bills on now tell me how is that gonna help the poor people (exactly it won't).
Since he took all that money out of Medicare, the same policy should have been given to everybody and should have been given to them free
Everybody has the right to vote for who they want, but in my opinion Obama doesn't deserve another 4 years and I would hate to think about where we would be after another 4 years.
If you can't see that we will be worse with him in office for another 4 years then honey there is nothing else I can say but my question to you is if you think that Obama has done such a great job as president, what color is the sky in your fantasy world
The president doesn't have the power to control what jobs are created or not. That job falls on the feet of Congress. The money taken from Medicare was fraud and waste. Romney said he would put it back. So he said it is ok for providers to double bill and overcharge since it is tax payers money. As for Obama destroying coal that is crazy. What is hurting coal is the huge supply of natural gas found. Gas burns cleaner than coal, once a supply line is built transport costs are min., and it is cheaper than coal. So many coal burning plants are converting over. That is why jobs in the coal fields are going away. I seem to recall we lost lots of jobs back in the 80's in the coal fields as well. Many moved to Ohio, Mich, and other states where there were factories to work in. Obama wasn't president then.
bull

Elkview, WV

#27 Sep 18, 2012
I'm sick of all this crap, gas was never this high under Bush, the coal mines were booming under Bush that is because under the Bush administration the coal mines got their permits, which stopped in the Obama era.

Talking about going over a cliff, honey Obama has already taken us over it, it is like we are dangling over barely hanging on by our fingertips and evidently you are wanting us to hit rock bottom, because that is what is going to happen if you re-elect Obama.

If you want to run the electricity by gas that will make our gas prices soar and that way nobody will be able to afford gas or electricity, is that what you want, would you be satisified then?

This basically stems from where the snooty people don't want to smell the coal, I myself would rather smell the coal then be left out in the cold.

I don't know about you but I work and work hard for my money, let me guess you are one of these stay at home busybodies with nothing better to do than sit and make up stuff (sad, just sad), and for saying that the president has no control with the jobs,(where did you go to school), if he has no control over jobs then he should keep his mouth closed and stop promising them to us.

After the election if Obama gets in for another term, I would really like to talk to you and see if you are still happy with the way things are under your president.
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#28 Sep 18, 2012
bull wrote:
I'm sick of all this crap, gas was never this high under Bush, the coal mines were booming under Bush that is because under the Bush administration the coal mines got their permits, which stopped in the Obama era.
Talking about going over a cliff, honey Obama has already taken us over it, it is like we are dangling over barely hanging on by our fingertips and evidently you are wanting us to hit rock bottom, because that is what is going to happen if you re-elect Obama.
If you want to run the electricity by gas that will make our gas prices soar and that way nobody will be able to afford gas or electricity, is that what you want, would you be satisified then?
This basically stems from where the snooty people don't want to smell the coal, I myself would rather smell the coal then be left out in the cold.
I don't know about you but I work and work hard for my money, let me guess you are one of these stay at home busybodies with nothing better to do than sit and make up stuff (sad, just sad), and for saying that the president has no control with the jobs,(where did you go to school), if he has no control over jobs then he should keep his mouth closed and stop promising them to us.
After the election if Obama gets in for another term, I would really like to talk to you and see if you are still happy with the way things are under your president.
Sounds like you suffer from short term memory loss, since we did pay more than $4 a gal for gas when bush was pres.
As for snooty people not wanting to smell our coal. Try people who don't want themselves or their children to have lung cancer and other health problems from coal.
Gas is cheaper than coal, and most plants are converting to it. Get a fact before you get on the internet and show the WORLD how stupid you really are. You are an embarrassment to the area.
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#29 Sep 18, 2012
bull wrote:
I'm sick of all this crap, gas was never this high under Bush, the coal mines were booming under Bush that is because under the Bush administration the coal mines got their permits, which stopped in the Obama era.
Talking about going over a cliff, honey Obama has already taken us over it, it is like we are dangling over barely hanging on by our fingertips and evidently you are wanting us to hit rock bottom, because that is what is going to happen if you re-elect Obama.
If you want to run the electricity by gas that will make our gas prices soar and that way nobody will be able to afford gas or electricity, is that what you want, would you be satisified then?
This basically stems from where the snooty people don't want to smell the coal, I myself would rather smell the coal then be left out in the cold.
I don't know about you but I work and work hard for my money, let me guess you are one of these stay at home busybodies with nothing better to do than sit and make up stuff (sad, just sad), and for saying that the president has no control with the jobs,(where did you go to school), if he has no control over jobs then he should keep his mouth closed and stop promising them to us.
After the election if Obama gets in for another term, I would really like to talk to you and see if you are still happy with the way things are under your president.
BTW Presidents and those who would like to be President will tell stupid people like yourself anything for a vote. You really don't have a clue. The Congress is who passes laws, and regulations. Go back to a real school and get a real education.
bull

Elkview, WV

#30 Sep 18, 2012
This is in response to DOA,sounds like YOU ARE A COLLEGE EDUCATED FOOL, if I were you before I would get on here and call someone else stupid I would take a breath and remember you are the one that voted for the idiot NOT ME!!!.

If gas did go over $4.00/gal it was right after the events of 9-11 and only for a short time, and only because of the problems with blown up oil wells.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR AREA, NOT ME, you are correct presidents will tell fools anything and get them to believe it because you are believing every word that comes out of Obamas mouth, YOU ARE THE SUCKER.
dumb

Elkview, WV

#31 Sep 18, 2012
DOA, what is your problem dude, can't you see that you have been tricked by Obama?, he doesn't care about us, he is using you for one thing and one thing only, to get your vote, WISE UP!!!!!!!
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#32 Sep 18, 2012
bull wrote:
This is in response to DOA,sounds like YOU ARE A COLLEGE EDUCATED FOOL, if I were you before I would get on here and call someone else stupid I would take a breath and remember you are the one that voted for the idiot NOT ME!!!.
If gas did go over $4.00/gal it was right after the events of 9-11 and only for a short time, and only because of the problems with blown up oil wells.
YOU MY FRIEND ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR AREA, NOT ME, you are correct presidents will tell fools anything and get them to believe it because you are believing every word that comes out of Obamas mouth, YOU ARE THE SUCKER.
No where have I said anything about Obama being a good president. BTW gas prices didn't go up right after 9/11. They soared almost a year prior to the elections of 08. College educated yes, fool not hardly. Unlike yourself, I don't believe any of our public officials. That is why I check out the FACTS myself. I don't watch the Elect Romney AKA Fox News channel for my news. Being ignorant is not bliss. Again get your facts right before making a fool of yourself in front of the whole world. Our area already has a bad rap for being stupid. Don't make it worse.
lollol

Logan, WV

#33 Sep 18, 2012
bull wrote:
YOU MY FRIEND ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR AREA, NOT ME, you are correct presidents will tell fools anything and get them to believe it because you are believing every word that comes out of Obamas mouth, YOU ARE THE SUCKER.
Actually, you're the one having all of your arguments shot down with truth and facts that you can't refute. After getting your ass kicked in debates, you now are resorting to saying things like 'you believe Obama! You mindless sheep! Dance puppets dance!"

Hey, here's something funny, remember me talking about the Mitt video that just came out saying people are not entitled to food, housing and healthcare? Well, if you will look up on this very webpage, you'll see a link in the topix ads where you can go and check it out for yourself.

Oh but wait, I'm sure it's just the biased media picking on poor little Mitt, right? Him there, live in person, and talking. However, when fox news literally edits out videos from past rally's, inflating crowd numbers and editing out the boos for Sarah Palin it's the Gospel truth, right?

Fox news would never do anything such as going as far as photoshopping photos of democrats to make them look ugly like they did at this link http://bit.ly/S2N6PM

Nope sir. Fox tells it like it is. And I'm sure that video of Mitt, which you can view in full, is just the Liberal media trying to make him look dumb.
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#34 Sep 18, 2012
dumb wrote:
DOA, what is your problem dude, can't you see that you have been tricked by Obama?, he doesn't care about us, he is using you for one thing and one thing only, to get your vote, WISE UP!!!!!!!
I see, and Romney isn't out to get our vote. And I'm the one who you think needs to wise up. That is just funny on so many levels. Explain why Romney changes his stance on issues depending on who he is speaking to. Wait, I'm sorry he doesn't want our vote does he? LOL
bull

Elkview, WV

#35 Sep 18, 2012
This is for you DOA You may not have said it but you implied it when you keep putting the republicans down. I do not appreciate being call stupid, just because we don't have the same political beliefs does not in anyway make me stupid.

I do not listen to MSNBC because they are one sided along with several other stations but I watch Fox, CNN and NBC to get my FACTS.

It is your right to vote for the person you find most qualified for the position of president, as will I.
bull

Elkview, WV

#36 Sep 18, 2012
This is to lolol we are just going to have to agree to disagree, because we both are dedicated to our parties and neither of us is going to be able to turn the other against our candidate.

BTW you didn't kick my butt and you never will baby and someday I hope that you will come to realize that I am right and I hope that for you with age will come wisdom.
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#37 Sep 18, 2012
bull wrote:
This is for you DOA You may not have said it but you implied it when you keep putting the republicans down. I do not appreciate being call stupid, just because we don't have the same political beliefs does not in anyway make me stupid.
I do not listen to MSNBC because they are one sided along with several other stations but I watch Fox, CNN and NBC to get my FACTS.
It is your right to vote for the person you find most qualified for the position of president, as will I.
You say you don't watch MSNBC because they are so one sided yet you watch Fox? When someone such as yourself gets on and tries to tell people something is a fact when it isn't that is being a liar. Now you may say because you are ignorant of the facts, you are not spreading lies, you are telling what you know. But in reality you are spreading lies. You talk about Dems lying, yet do so yourself. How are you any better? Guess you weren't raised with good Christian values about not spreading lies or gossip.
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#38 Sep 18, 2012
bull wrote:
This is to lolol we are just going to have to agree to disagree, because we both are dedicated to our parties and neither of us is going to be able to turn the other against our candidate.
BTW you didn't kick my butt and you never will baby and someday I hope that you will come to realize that I am right and I hope that for you with age will come wisdom.
Try being dedicated to your country and not a party. That is what is wrong with the country now. People put party over the country.
DOA

Prestonsburg, KY

#39 Sep 18, 2012
bull wrote:
This is for you DOA You may not have said it but you implied it when you keep putting the republicans down. I do not appreciate being call stupid, just because we don't have the same political beliefs does not in anyway make me stupid.
I do not listen to MSNBC because they are one sided along with several other stations but I watch Fox, CNN and NBC to get my FACTS.
It is your right to vote for the person you find most qualified for the position of president, as will I.
I guess next you will try to tell us Obama is a Muslim, and not a US citizen, and the earth is really flat because when you go to the ocean you can see the end of the world. LOL
To Obama Supporters

Peach Creek, WV

#40 Sep 18, 2012
Bull don't worry about their opinions. It is clear that they support murdering children, homosexuality, and as Obama states, sharing the wealth. They sit at home while you are hard at work and wait on that free check and foodstamps. The most work you will see out of them is when they run down to the local pawn shop to exchange a load of soda (which was bought with our tax money) for drug money. Obama supporters have no morals and has truly destroyed everything America stands for. The free loaders need to get off their blessed assurance and get a job. I will not be visiting this post anymore because I like having the last word. So Obama supporters rant and rave all you want because I will not know a thing about it! LOL!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sasha Newsome 15 hr Friends with thei... 4
Matthew Proctor 22 hr Just A Little Cur... 3
New drug dealers in warfield ky (Jul '16) Fri Kayla 6
what do u thank of John Allen (Sep '15) Dec 14 cantstandrednecks... 11
The Best Gossip in Martin county!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Dec '09) Dec 14 Help this grandma 16
Dana Allen Dec 13 Dana 2
What happened to Rodney "cockeyed" stepp Dec 13 A friend 4

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages