Amy Adkins (CRUM)
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thewiseo

Madisonville, KY

#22 Sep 1, 2010
Ok, so, only idiots and people with no lives post on here to spread rumors about a person who can read what you post about them. Any rumor posted about said topic is hearsay and has no evidence to back it up. If you want to start crap, go back to high school. Or better yet I'll hand you a razor blade, possibly a length of rope so you can be emotastic and stop pretending you're still a preteen. The pathetic calling out is so dumb that it makes me want to take a fork and stab myself in the eyeball.

People like you are pathetic and should be locked up in an Asylum. Be an adult and if you don't like someone have the ball to say it to their face in real life.
one two three

United States

#23 Sep 1, 2010
cant we all just get along?
Bored

Hindman, KY

#24 Sep 1, 2010
eleventeen wrote:
Shes a HO, She slept with my best friend and her husband at the same time! then tried to get me to have a 3some with her and another chick.

I take it you don't even kno Amy cause she is the nicest person I have ever met and far from a ho. She was married and faithful to her husband the entire time. My guess is your jealous cause she wouldn't have given you the time of day.....LOL

AS for her being wild......lol she was never wild in highschool. She was very religious and belonged to Calvary Temple so you must not have hung out with her back then like I did........

“live love and learn ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#25 Sep 1, 2010
Well I started this forum so its only idea that I write to.. I've known Amy for EVER. Not only is she religious she's generous, Honest, Loyal, Kind, Funny, Fun, Adventurours, Smart, Loving, Optimistic, Fair and the list could go on and on and on.. Once your Amy's friend, its for life. She will take up for you and stand by you through thick and thin. She gives so much of herself to everyone she knows. Very open and honest from the beginning. She's a great mother who is raising three very intelligent kids. I could just ramble on forever lol...
friend

Prestonsburg, KY

#26 Sep 1, 2010
I've known Amy for a while, and i think she is a really great person. She is very honest and up front and that's the way a person should be and she is a wonderful mother and a great friend. You all need to keep your mouths shut about stuff you dont know what your talking about. You saying these things just proves that you dont know her at all, and the people that do know her,know that you are just trying to start trouble, cause we know that it is lies. Amy if you read this dont pay any attention to them...they're just trying to get you aggrivated. Do what i do and just laugh at the ignorant. lol
Brittany

Hazard, KY

#27 Sep 2, 2010
I'm just wondering Blue, you start the topic as if you're trying to get some things stirred up. Now you post that Amy is "generous, Honest, Loyal, Kind, Funny, Fun, Adventurours, Smart, Loving, Optimistic, Fair and the list could go on and on and on. " which I agree, but why would you start a post where you know that the crazies in the county would try to start something?

I'm not trying to sound mean, I'm just wondering why.

“live love and learn ”

Location hidden

#28 Sep 8, 2010
Well Amy is my best friend and I was on the phone with her when I started this thread.. we did it as a joke .. didn't really expect ppl to reply.
hey

United States

#29 Sep 9, 2010
oh, so this is the thread you two were talking about. Just ignore peoples stupidity Amy, some people just like to start crap even if they dont know you.
Brittany

United States

#30 Sep 10, 2010
Oh, I see...lol
Paul

Pikeville, KY

#32 Dec 20, 2012
I am actually looking for Amy Crum, i don't think is her, she is a beautiful BBW i used to know. She loves twilight and nightmare before christmas.
Russell

Russell, KS

#33 Dec 28, 2012
Amy i regret everyday i didnt sweep u off your feet and tell u how i felt about u. you are a wonderful spirit and i wish we could of shared our lives together but it didnt work out that away. so how could i reconect with u? thats if your looking for someone. if not remember your thr one that got away

“live love and learn ”

Location hidden

#34 Jan 25, 2013
How do you delete threads?
none of my buesiness

Ashland, KY

#35 Sep 6, 2015
large family good cristian values? http://www.paganspace.net/profile/amychristin...
Ronnie sports guy

Lovely, KY

#36 Sep 7, 2015
Is this Silly Lilly's girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr -Christopher Jarvis 814
Dana allen and patrick speer (Dec '16) 10 hr Dana 3
quail hollow apartments 14 hr youknowwho 15
Donald delong Jr (Jan '14) 16 hr Snoopy 16
brandi davis and josh scott (Mar '10) Jul 25 1488pmdv 32
Ben Mart by Evans Jul 25 Tomahawk 1
Doris Cain, sissy , mattie, lonnie jr Jul 25 guess what 5

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages