“live love and learn ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2010
So what is your opinion of her?

Location hidden

#2 Aug 26, 2010
Didn't her husband F'n cheat on her and leave her and her 3 babies?

Location hidden

#3 Aug 26, 2010
Hey, who are you BlueRage? Should we know each other? You posted on something else I looked at.

“live love and learn ”

Location hidden

#5 Aug 26, 2010
OH, humm I guess!

Location hidden

#6 Aug 26, 2010
BlueRage wrote:
OH, humm I guess!
LOL... so i guess that's your way of telling me that you're not going to tell me who you are.. haha

Location hidden

#7 Aug 26, 2010
When the f*c5 can we meet, I am so ready for you.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 27, 2010
Okay, all jokes aside! I thought Amy was to pretty for that dead beat husband she had. I would say she was to smart, but apparently she was pretty dumb for marrying him in the first place. I always thought she'd be a free bird. Kids-well I never thought she'd have any kids alwasy thought she was to wild for that. She's a really great mother though and I guess she can either be wild or responsible so thats good. Do I get any brownie points yet?
Amy

Logan, WV

#9 Aug 27, 2010
Perfext10 wrote:
Okay, all jokes aside! I thought Amy was to pretty for that dead beat husband she had. I would say she was to smart, but apparently she was pretty dumb for marrying him in the first place. I always thought she'd be a free bird. Kids-well I never thought she'd have any kids alwasy thought she was to wild for that. She's a really great mother though and I guess she can either be wild or responsible so thats good. Do I get any brownie points yet?
What did I do that was so wild? lol

Location hidden

#10 Aug 27, 2010
Oh, wow Amy you actully replied, This is to fabulous for words. Well I never got the chance to hang with you so I guess my opinion is of an outsider looking in. Your so social and that in itself can make you look wild.... maybe you are wild though.. All types of wild but now days the word get miscunstrued. You dont have to do drugs, drink, have sex or anything like that to be wild.. Just simply being outspoken and "free". Your untamable.
Amy

Logan, WV

#11 Aug 28, 2010
Perfext10 wrote:
Oh, wow Amy you actully replied, This is to fabulous for words. Well I never got the chance to hang with you so I guess my opinion is of an outsider looking in. Your so social and that in itself can make you look wild.... maybe you are wild though.. All types of wild but now days the word get miscunstrued. You dont have to do drugs, drink, have sex or anything like that to be wild.. Just simply being outspoken and "free". Your untamable.
Okay, I don't mind what u have to say, cause a lot of ppl had those kind of opinions of me. But most of those people never took the time to get to know me. I always wanted children and a large family with good Christian values. I have always been an outspoken person, and that sometimes causes people to talk, and make up things. I'm not saying I was a perfect youth by any means, but my values were pretty strong and I was a dedicated Christian. Thanks for telling me that you think I was pretty. Beauty is only skin deep. I would really love to know who this is. Even though I may not have had an opportunity to get to know you in the past, maybe we could be friends. Email me if you'd like. Shadowfigure82@gmail.com

Location hidden

#12 Aug 28, 2010
Sounds like you cant handle anyone thinking your anything but perfect j/k. It's okay I understand where your coming from though. Its hard to be judge in a manner thats not fitting of who we really are. Yes, beauty is only skin deep, and to be defined by that beauty is nothing more than an insult. Luckily I know your beautiful inside and out.. Hugz.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 28, 2010
judged*

“live love and learn ”

Location hidden

#14 Aug 28, 2010
Amy, Im really stumpt (sp).. I have no clue who Perfext10 is..

Perfext10 since you wanna talk about people why dont you post your name or are you chicken!

Location hidden

#15 Aug 28, 2010
BlueRage your a dumb @ss. Go do something productive.
Jason

Washington, DC

#16 Aug 30, 2010
First of all, until you know the truth of a situation, don't open you f'ing mouth. You can say all you want about how her deadbeat husband was sleeping around or whatever you want but if it were true, Amy would have been the first to know. I left her because we couldn't get along and we fought for six years. As far as what people think about Amy, she is a great mother and a good person. We were just two different people and sadly we get along better now than we ever have. So think what you want, but why bash somebody when you don't know sh!t.
lovemyamy

Williamson, WV

#17 Aug 30, 2010
love my amy she was like a daughter and her kids are her world so people need to leave her alone. sometimes people relize when you can't get alone it's best for the kids to go their own way. not saying out of the kids life but the children pick up on things, and it's best for all staying friends with each other is a blessing. i love you amy and hope you the best you are a great mommy.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 30, 2010
Jason wrote:
First of all, until you know the truth of a situation, don't open you f'ing mouth. You can say all you want about how her deadbeat husband was sleeping around or whatever you want but if it were true, Amy would have been the first to know. I left her because we couldn't get along and we fought for six years. As far as what people think about Amy, she is a great mother and a good person. We were just two different people and sadly we get along better now than we ever have. So think what you want, but why bash somebody when you don't know sh!t.

Yeah, I don't know sh*t, I just stand off distance looking in. I guess the fact that you posted on here, and it was nice shows your character. Okay, I'm done running my mouth in other peoples lives. Good luck with the divorce.
huh

United States

#19 Aug 30, 2010
I thought Amy and Jason got back together after she moved back here from Louisville.
eleventeen

United States

#20 Sep 1, 2010
Shes a HO, She slept with my best friend and her husband at the same time! then tried to get me to have a 3some with her and another chick.
Amy

Logan, WV

#21 Sep 1, 2010
That's really awesome eleventeen. Why do you get on here makeing stuff up about people. Everyone who actually knows me at all, knows that's a lie. I've had offers for threesoms and turned every one of em down.. lol.. I've only kissed one girl, and she knows who she is. I'm not a liar and I'm not ashamed. I was married for 6 years, and didn't even live here for the past few years. That's stpupid to try and get on here and spread lies. Are you jealous, cause you can't get offers like that? Maybe you just like girls and are scared. I mean, maybe you're a petofile. I don't know. You're name is eleventeen. Is that a problem for you? I'm not scared to tell who I am. Why are you trying to hide your identity. You can spread lies, but you can't even let up your true identity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fastlane subway an pizza inn what do you think ... (May '09) Thu heyyyy 43
Joanie Hedrick Wed fuzzy 2
madalyn stacy Mar 25 Francis Buxton 7
Shania Smith (Mar '09) Mar 25 john 39
Jimmy Spence Mar 24 cSpence 12
what do you think about amos fitch and rita dan... (Sep '09) Mar 24 Rita 11
Kenny Howell / jenifer Howell (Apr '14) Mar 23 Girlz 7
Inez Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web