allan jennings
M J S

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jan 20, 2011
,,if anyone know him pls tell him that has x wife M .still loves him and HAD never has stoped... I MISS HIM.. THANK U ALL IF U COULD HELP ME OUT ,,,
lol

Logan, WV

#2 Jan 20, 2011
missn him n the bed i guess LMAO
haha

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 21, 2011
i know u your melinda your the one loves allen.i know where he lives at too...
haha

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 21, 2011
i used to be your friend that i hang out with... i know where he at..
YES

Logan, WV

#5 Jan 21, 2011
I know him as well. He is married to my friend Lisa. I will be sure to tell her.:) Have a nice day!
haha

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 21, 2011
melinda she going to tell lisa on you about allan.
watch your back

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 21, 2011
melinda he dont work at the sawmell anymore.he married to lisa.she works there now..well good luck..
sawmill sally

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Jan 22, 2011
well Darn I thought ol allen would be making a visit to see me this week didnt realize he quit the sawmill.
moved up

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2011
alan has moved up in the world..lisa is a great person..and they are happy..let it be
Crazy People

Lebanon, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2011
Lisa and Allan are happily married with an adorable little boy. Whoever started this has to be a jealous ex. I'm really not sure if this is the above named ex. I think this might be the ex "J". You should really just sit back and relax. You are just making an ass out of yourself!
haha

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 23, 2011
its allan exs wife melinda wont to get a hold of him she loves allan and miss him i know he was married to melinda..i was there friends..
LOUISA

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jan 23, 2011
and melinda dont whent allan back she is married now and haves been married for threes now and i know shes happy married ,,melinda dont live around here they liveing in fla ha ha
how cares

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jan 23, 2011
allan has alots of xs and alot of kids so the guy really gets around. lots of XS and good at makeing babys ,with babys ,,,lol ha ha
how cares

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jan 23, 2011
lol wrote:
missn him n the bed i guess LMAO
NO HES NO GOOD IN THE BED just good at making babys ,lol
heartless woman

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jan 23, 2011
YES wrote:
I know him as well. He is married to my friend Lisa. I will be sure to tell her.:) Have a nice day!
GREART GO ON TELL HERE PLS >>i can tell her some thing thats all ture ,adout year ago ..so be sure u tell her ,HAVE A GREART DAY
inez woman

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Jan 23, 2011
I WAS told lisa and allan WAS DIVORCE ,,,
I KNOW HIM

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 26, 2011
NO THERE NOT DIVORCED THERE TOGETHER!
YOUR LIEING

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Jan 26, 2011
I KNOW HIM wrote:
NO THERE NOT DIVORCED THERE TOGETHER!
NO THEY ARE GETING THEY DIVORCED,,stop lieing adout
I KNOW HIM

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 26, 2011
melinda you can kiss my ass who gives a f*ck about allan you must be he dont wont your sorry ass so leave him alone i know it you so stop this shit now..look up in the phone book under lisa jenning it there..if not ill give to u so u can call lisa up ask her if there married or not..she tell your ass.if she is or not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding a long lost friend 12 hr Jburke 1
Dream on martin county Fri Barb 1
Cody Lowe Thu Simon 5
Matt Moore (Jun '13) Wed Curious 5
Morgan Dingess up Tomahawk Wed Truth 4
Tom setser May 22 Still here 1
SCANDAL coming up May 22 Sickofit 5

Inez Jobs

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages