Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“Get real, Only ONE is perfect.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#66806 Aug 10, 2012
{...Year in review...}

2012 Something Is Going On!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#66807 Aug 10, 2012
TGIF
uhhuh

United States

#66808 Aug 10, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
TGIF
oh yeah, it's been a long week
get out of my house

AOL

#66810 Aug 10, 2012
I think it is amazing the amount of people who can be bought and sold for the almighty dollar. Ask Bernie Madoff if he would do it again. Be sure and remember all the topix bullsh*t when your trying to convince a jury of your peers that what you did was okay, because the money was good and you could be bought for a price.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#66811 Aug 10, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Big Steve. Have you put the one called "The Green Thing" on here?If not I may do it.
Go for it, Syl! The more the merrier. I don't think I've ever posted that one, because it doesn't sound familiar. Have a great day!!
why

Winchester, KY

#66813 Aug 10, 2012
why why

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#66814 Aug 10, 2012
trusted wrote:
No my dear , I have been dieting. Although my ego could have used it this morning , havent lost that 40 pounds for nothing. If you really can see things, please see me with lots of money and lots of love. Oh just joshing , I'll just take the money... Great day your way.
Sometimes a wrong turn, can lead you into the right direction, although it may be a very rough road... Life holds more sunshine than rain, just think of your family memories, friendly glances, all your second chances, and all the new beginnings we get each day... Sunshine to all...
Then I stand falsely accused. lol...If I have ice cream in the freezer, it will wake me up in the middle of the night. Money can burn holes in your pocket, but love can burn one through your heart.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#66815 Aug 10, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>If they had to eat the corn here in Western Ky., they may get pretty hungry. There is barely any kernels on the cob, it has been so dry. When it was hot, we had to give the chickens ice water to keep them from laying poached eggs.
Yea Pete that's pretty bad. What kernels that are on the cob look good down about half of the cob, but the silk end is kinda bare.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#66816 Aug 10, 2012
The sweet corn done good but it had a little help with the watering.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66817 Aug 10, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Yea Pete that's pretty bad. What kernels that are on the cob look good down about half of the cob, but the silk end is kinda bare.
Once the Ag. guys make their estimates on crop-loss due to drought, food prices are likely to soar. Thankfully, many of us are able to hunt and fish here in our little haven of wild game and fishing holes, but for those in the cities and game-bare Western states, there is little relief from super-market gouging.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66819 Aug 10, 2012
I had a bumper crop of sweet corn. The "Silver Queen" did not do very good, but the "Bodacious" did quite well.

Since: Aug 12

AOL

#66821 Aug 10, 2012
It's scary..scary...but you are right
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#66822 Aug 10, 2012
Wow, five hours without a post on a Friday night, sweet.
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66823 Aug 10, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Wow, five hours without a post on a Friday night, sweet.
Hi Hemburn, I was thinking the same thing. Wonder where Ancient Wolf, "Nope", Rattlesnake Pete, trusted, and Blueminer are. Hope you have a great weekend.:)

“USW Local 14491 ”

Since: Aug 11

Louisville

#66824 Aug 10, 2012
She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hemburn, I was thinking the same thing. Wonder where Ancient Wolf, "Nope", Rattlesnake Pete, trusted, and Blueminer are. Hope you have a great weekend.:)
I wish you would start posting again. I enjoyed reading them and watching your links.
Hope you have a great weekend yourself.:)
Endall

Burlington, KY

#66825 Aug 10, 2012
This thread has to stop sooner or later. Shoot any bird that is important to you and let it go. bye

“USW Local 14491 ”

Since: Aug 11

Louisville

#66826 Aug 10, 2012
I see that I have already received an offtopic for posting for the first time in over six months. That is why I usually only read. The bridge trolls are still under the bridge lurking and waiting. At least one person agreed with me lol.
I don't care what they think. I liked reading the good posts here. I miss them. I am just too old to fight online. My fighting in this world is almost at an end. Goodnight and may God Bless.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66827 Aug 10, 2012
Regularman wrote:
I see that I have already received an offtopic for posting for the first time in over six months. That is why I usually only read. The bridge trolls are still under the bridge lurking and waiting. At least one person agreed with me lol.
I don't care what they think. I liked reading the good posts here. I miss them. I am just too old to fight online. My fighting in this world is almost at an end. Goodnight and may God Bless.
Things said on here shouldn't be taken to heart,

but things shouldn't be said to break your heart.
Response

Winchester, KY

#66828 Aug 11, 2012
Re: Regularman, if you are that old you need to be more concerned with making it to heaven than posting on this nonsense topix, sorry thats just my openion just hate to see old folks get on here for lack of better company and communication with other REAL people.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66829 Aug 11, 2012
Regularman wrote:
From where I'm sitting, I don't see an off-topic judgit, they are all actually good marks. Seema like what we see is what they want us to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surgery 18 min Rmg 3
Drive 4 hr Traveler 1
Renee pinson from kermit sells painers (Oct '15) 8 hr mike 103
Deleted 10 hr Nebert P 2
Todd Maynard 13 hr judeboy 4
To you 17 hr Sunshine 12
Jill messer sleeping with Braden mills 22 hr Sexton Hardcastle 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages