Next Last
kymom

Pikeville, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2009
oh so sad for her....lol
gregg

Greenup, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2009
kymom that is horrible. sheryl has passed away and u put lol. not funny not funny at all. trash comments like that make me sick. would u appreciate it if your grandmother or some other family member passed away and someone said lol. glad the old whore is dead. would u? trash like u is why i left martin county years ago
A FRIEND

Kinston, NC

#3 Apr 29, 2009
SHE DIED??? AND IF SO WHAT HAPPENED???
concerned

Macon, GA

#4 Apr 29, 2009
i cant believe the comment oh so sad for her lol what is wrong with you lady u have some bad problems i think its awful for anyone to die in death thats what u are talking about i think u need to get ur head checked
Whatever

Logan, WV

#5 Apr 29, 2009
The Pauley family is in my thoughs and prayers.
Rachel

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 29, 2009
I have heard several conflicting stories today about her. I have heard she has passed and I have heard she is in the hospital. If anyone who knows what really happened, can you post it? Post it with integrity and not like some fools on here. I am an old friends and I would like to know what happened.
concerned

Macon, GA

#7 Apr 29, 2009
they have posted on my space that sheryl is in cabell and she is on life support
SmittenKitten

Springfield, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2009
Well, one of her cousins said that she died at 1:00 today..
good person

Princeton, WV

#9 Apr 29, 2009
its it true did she pass away or didnt she?
concerned

Macon, GA

#10 Apr 29, 2009
well about 4:30 it was posted that sheryl was in cabell and is on life support if its true i hope she pulls through
Whatever

Logan, WV

#11 Apr 29, 2009
According to the latest myspace post that I seen, Cheryl did pass so please keep the family in your prayers.
AMUSED

Pikeville, KY

#12 Apr 29, 2009
I am amused by this. while i do feel sorry for her family . i do not feel sorry for all the people that she has lied to, cheated on ,stole from and hurt. She loved married men and pills and if you knew her lately that was what she did. I do feel sorry for her kids but they havent been with her in a long time. she chose pills over everything. at least that is one less person to worry about on the roads and in married mens beds
a friend

Virgie, KY

#13 Apr 29, 2009
When Sheryl got married and moved to Magoffin County,she and I became friends. The Sheryl I knew was a good person with a big heart, she was also very beautiful, She was an amazing mother to two beautiful girls. It just breaks my heart that the Sherryl I knew has been gone for a long time. After her divorce, she got messed up with the wrong people and she turned to drugs to escape. They has such a hold on her life. As far as I know, Sheryl had decided to change her life and had been in rehab for a few days. I havent talked to her in a long time. I had her strongly on my mind the day she died and even called her but she wasnt there and she died before she got my message, pleae dont put her down. The Sheryl I knew was a great person, drugs destroyed her. Sheryl collasped yesterday and was brain dead when they got her to the hospitalbut they turned the machine off today. Pleaase pray for this family and for her 2 girls. Yes, it is true that she hadnt seen her girls in a few years but she still loved them as they did her. It is just so sad....
I Remember her too

Louisa, KY

#14 Apr 29, 2009
a friend wrote:
When Sheryl got married and moved to Magoffin County,she and I became friends. The Sheryl I knew was a good person with a big heart, she was also very beautiful, She was an amazing mother to two beautiful girls. It just breaks my heart that the Sherryl I knew has been gone for a long time. After her divorce, she got messed up with the wrong people and she turned to drugs to escape. They has such a hold on her life. As far as I know, Sheryl had decided to change her life and had been in rehab for a few days. I havent talked to her in a long time. I had her strongly on my mind the day she died and even called her but she wasnt there and she died before she got my message, pleae dont put her down. The Sheryl I knew was a great person, drugs destroyed her. Sheryl collasped yesterday and was brain dead when they got her to the hospitalbut they turned the machine off today. Pleaase pray for this family and for her 2 girls. Yes, it is true that she hadnt seen her girls in a few years but she still loved them as they did her. It is just so sad....
I met Sheryl when she lived in Magoffin and was married to Blake. I haven't seen her in a few years either but I heard she was in some trouble. She was beautiful and smart and I don't know what happened with that divorce but I know she was a good Mom back then and she loved her girls. I can't help but feel that losing them destroyed her. Rest in peace beautiful lady...
no name

Salyersville, KY

#15 Apr 29, 2009
Did she really pass away?
I Remember her too

Louisa, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2009
AMUSED wrote:
I am amused by this. while i do feel sorry for her family . i do not feel sorry for all the people that she has lied to, cheated on ,stole from and hurt. She loved married men and pills and if you knew her lately that was what she did. I do feel sorry for her kids but they havent been with her in a long time. she chose pills over everything. at least that is one less person to worry about on the roads and in married mens beds
This post is really harsh. Her two girls lost a mother..her parents lost a daughter..drugs turn good people into strangers but they are still someones daughter, sister, parent..shame on you..I hope you never have to deal with what this family is dealing with tonight. If you do, may God have mercy on you..
martin county girl

Paintsville, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2009
does anyone know where jonathan kirk??????????
blondie

Paintsville, KY

#18 Apr 29, 2009
I went to school with Sheryl,we had our problems, but never did hate her or nothing like that.. we didn't stay close or nothing since we have graduated, but when we seen each other we talked..ya know all kinds of people have problems, and you have to let it go at that..Everybody needs to quit judging everybody..that's what is wrong with this world today..she was a fine person as far as I know..(like I said hadn't talked to her for a while)but it don't matter who it would be I hate to see anyone die..I am really so sorry to hear that..

“:)”

Since: Apr 09

Kermit, WV

#19 Apr 29, 2009
AMUSED wrote:
Are you seriously talking about someone who has passed? Someone who can't take up for themselves?
You have officially just shown me how much of a coward and a piece of sh*t someone can be. I usually wouldn't call anyone either one of those names, but with you I would come right to your face, and call you each one, and more. I don't know this person who has passed, but I'm sure she didn't do anything bad enough to be talked about at this time. You really need psychotherapy. Not therapy, psychotherapy. The next time you think of saying something like, think about it. Think about how low and ignorant it is. You really make me sick to my stomach.
AMUSED

Pikeville, KY

#20 Apr 29, 2009
I am sorry for her family and her girl . i just stated what kind of person she had become not the person she was. She had been in rehab several time and always chose to go back to the drug. I m sure her family is grieving but her family also knew how many people she had hurt. What about the family she has hurt doing the cheating and stealing form them. I did not wish her dead but I can not feel that sorry for someone that made the choses she did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warfield fire trucks Fri Dr Gerald Demal 2
Anyone know what happened to billy jack Hammond? (Oct '15) May 25 lol fu 3
Megan Mooney Evans May 24 Quiet Observer 2
hehe May 24 mousey 1
No more bumming in front of the Supermarket! May 22 ure wrong 7
little rockhouse p.o.s. of the week May 21 lost 2
Wat happend to Brad Stafford.. (Sep '11) May 20 Old friend 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages