little boy hit by car.......
Im just sayin

Logan, WV

#21 Jul 23, 2010
Jessica Endicott is a very good person. She wouldn't do anything to hurt someones child. The little boy had NO BUSINESS being on the road. If his mother was in the hospital then someone else should have been taking care of him. NO, it isn't the childs fault, it is the parents. If you teach your kids not to do something, then they know better than to do it. It seems like a lack of parenting and discipline. I hope the little boy is okay. As for Jessica, don't feel bad girl, it wasn't your fault. You are a great person. Sometimes things like this happen to help open the parents eyes. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.
Umm

Clarksville, TN

#22 Jul 24, 2010
It's never a pedestrians fault.
mama of toddler

Logan, WV

#23 Jul 24, 2010
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a horrible person. A young child doesn't know better; it is the parent's job to prevent things like that. But you seem to be "blaming" the child.
Also, instead of praying, why not do something productive. Start a fund to buy the kid a game or something. Even something as small as making a get well soon card would be nice to receive while in the hospital. Anything is better than something that equates to nothing other than a way to make yourself feel better. How you feel is meaningless to someone in the hospital; you should be thinking of them.
hey now mr. i have a 7 yearold and have taught my child not to play near roads talk to strangers or swim alone dont go near creeks but children tend to wander there little minds are not that develop so they sometimes make bad judgements iam on my child 24/7 but in that second my child will do something they were taught u dont do! it happens no one wants to see there child become hurt wasnt it a few years ago a mother i heard went to pee and her child that fast caught the house on fire with a homeinterior candle not meaning to of course but that is why they are babys they are growing and learning how many times as a adult have we done something and thought after man why did i do that it just happens its life god bless the family the child and the person whom iam sure is seeing that poor childs face in there dreams at night she will prob never be the same again praying for u all to get through this hard time thank u
Kevin

Winchester, KY

#24 Jul 24, 2010
unhu wrote:
Look here Kevin that por lil boy is in the hospital and ive been up there to see him everyday we are close friends to the family and we are geting him a new bike thats all he wants okay and it wasnt his faut we never said that you need to shut your mouth you dont no nothing about this shit okay! his mom was in the hospital when it happened cause she was haveing seasors so if your gonna sit here and say do somethinf perductive we are we see him and everything i dont see you doing nothing so you have no room or reason to talk !
What the hell are you talking about? I was only complaining about the fact that the person was blaming the little boy for something that is the parent's fault, and the second part of my post was telling them to help the boy.

Clearly I'm the bad person.
Sadyz Evans

Prestonsburg, KY

#25 Jul 24, 2010
For one kevin u need to go bck and read what i wrote on here. Never once did i accuse the lil boy.. That lil boy is like a nephew to me i was there with him the whole time in the hospital..So honestly u need to learn how to read and really r u that bored w ur life that u r constantly gonna sit here and keep commenting on something that u have not the first clue about.. So instead of argueing over something that u don't know how to read and let someone read it to u then that way u'll know what it says.. Thank u...
Kevin

Winchester, KY

#26 Jul 25, 2010
QUOTE:

He was also told not to go near the road but he went anyway. Just like a chld he didn"t listen and it happened so quick that no one could stop it in time.

Clearly, you didn't say any of that. Is that what you're claiming? Because there is no other way of interpreting those words other than blaming the boy. I'm sorry, but there's just not.

If, however, what you're saying is that I'm merely misinterpreting those lines, please, tell me, what was their intent?
Well

Peach Creek, WV

#27 Jul 25, 2010
Kevin wrote:
QUOTE:
He was also told not to go near the road but he went anyway. Just like a chld he didn"t listen and it happened so quick that no one could stop it in time.
Clearly, you didn't say any of that. Is that what you're claiming? Because there is no other way of interpreting those words other than blaming the boy. I'm sorry, but there's just not.
If, however, what you're saying is that I'm merely misinterpreting those lines, please, tell me, what was their intent?
I believe she wasn't blaming the child in question, but the characteristics of children in that they see no danger in things such as this and never think something like this will happen to them.

He disobeyed what he was told and that is a characteristic of children.
Kim Endicott

Charleston, WV

#28 Jul 25, 2010
I know wrote:
It was gabriell fuggit,hes 9 yrs old.he was rideing his bike on the road and was hit by a car.his parents and everyone else wasent watching him..if so this would have never happend.it smashed his head,and they dont know if he will make it..this is what I've heard by several ppl,that know the family.
His head didn't get smashed and he is fine now . Jessica is my sister and he came out into the road and there was no way she could miss him , hell they even ran over the hill to keep from hitting them endangering her life and her gf life and also her stepdaughter that was in the car . SO ppl get ur facts straight b 4 u go running ur mouths. Know what ur talking about first..His mom was in the nutt ward or that's what his daddy told my sis, bro and mother so now what...And she won't go to jail cause it wasn't her fault.
Wow

Peach Creek, WV

#29 Jul 25, 2010
Kim Endicott wrote:
<quoted text> His head didn't get smashed and he is fine now . Jessica is my sister and he came out into the road and there was no way she could miss him , hell they even ran over the hill to keep from hitting them endangering her life and her gf life and also her stepdaughter that was in the car . SO ppl get ur facts straight b 4 u go running ur mouths. Know what ur talking about first..His mom was in the nutt ward or that's what his daddy told my sis, bro and mother so now what...And she won't go to jail cause it wasn't her fault.
So you don't want people talking about your family but you get on here insulting other people's families?

You really have some nerve.
Utah

Charleston, WV

#30 Jul 26, 2010
Was this brought to Destiny's Law?
Im just sayin

Logan, WV

#31 Jul 26, 2010
Utah wrote:
Was this brought to Destiny's Law?
What? What r u talking about. This has nothing to do with Destiny's Law. The lady that "accidently" hit this little boy, WAS NOT ON DRUGS and WAS NOT DRUNK. She IS a great person and does not do drugs or drinking and driving. Destiny lost her life due to a selfless drunk/dope head that should rot in hell for what he done to her and her family. Jessica Endicott is not anything like him.
Umm

Anderson, SC

#32 Jul 26, 2010
Was this accident on a small road. Something with a speed limit 25 or under?
KIMBERLY ENDICOTT

Charleston, WV

#33 Jul 26, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't want people talking about your family but you get on here insulting other people's families?
You really have some nerve.
Excuse me I wasn't insulting anyone, that is what the father said so . And go ahead and talk about my family . I think and alot of others think we are a damn good decent bunch...What about urs???? And yes I have nerves of steel so now what WOW?????
KIMBERLY ENDICOTT

Charleston, WV

#34 Jul 26, 2010
Umm wrote:
Was this accident on a small road. Something with a speed limit 25 or under?
UMM, DO U DO THE SPEED LIMIT? OF COURSE U ARE GOING 2 SAY YES CAUSE U POSTED THIS ..LOL ..U MUST B A SAINT ..THERE SHOULD OF BEEN ALOT MORE PARENTAL SUPERVISION THERE U KNOW .. AND JESSICA FEELS TERRIBLE B CAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED , IT COULD NOT OF BEEN HELPED CAUSE IT HAPPENED SO FAST . HE POPPED OUT IN FRONT OF HER AND IT WAS 2 LATE. SHE TRIED 2 MISS I MEAN HELL SHE AND HER FAMILY WENT OVER THE HELL TRYING 2 MISS HIM SO SHE DID TRY NOT TO HIT HIM BUT IT JUST COULDN'T B AVOIDED...
KIMBERLY ENDICOTT

Charleston, WV

#35 Jul 26, 2010
Utah wrote:
Was this brought to Destiny's Law?
The law was there , it was just a freak accident that couldn't been avoided. IF she was on drugs, drunk or her fault don't u think she would of gotten arrested that day..HELLO HERE'S UR SIGN..LMAO..No she didn't get arrested and she stayed there after the law and everyone was gone..so u go figure...DUHHHHHHH!!!!!
KIMBERLY ENDICOTT

Charleston, WV

#36 Jul 26, 2010
Im just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
What? What r u talking about. This has nothing to do with Destiny's Law. The lady that "accidently" hit this little boy, WAS NOT ON DRUGS and WAS NOT DRUNK. She IS a great person and does not do drugs or drinking and driving. Destiny lost her life due to a selfless drunk/dope head that should rot in hell for what he done to her and her family. Jessica Endicott is not anything like him.
Yes JEssica is a good person just trying to make it in life and have something in life.. so whoever u r Thank U VerY Much for the comment u left about my sister..
Umm

Clarksville, TN

#37 Jul 26, 2010
How fast was she going then? Obviously way too fast.

I'm going to guess that if you was on the other side of this accident you would be ready to rip someones head off.
Chris Endicott

Charleston, WV

#38 Jul 26, 2010
Umm wrote:
How fast was she going then? Obviously way too fast.
I'm going to guess that if you was on the other side of this accident you would be ready to rip someones head off.
She was going fast, but i don't think anyone in this county does the speed limit. I would really like to know were you get your information from "Umm" because neither family is upset with one another. Both parties are to blame, she was going over the speed limit, and for the lack of supervision of the adults to this young child. So this is the last of this conversation. You adding, shit to this already complex situation is irrelevant. So quit trying to place all the fault on my aunt, it's both parties fault! So your BS thoughts are not needed on this commentary. Thank you have a nice life!
Umm

Clarksville, TN

#39 Jul 26, 2010
I haven't gotten any information from anyone, I'm just analyzing what people are saying including "kimberly's" comments. There's no reason for this hostility toward me. I could see if I was actually saying anything out of the way, but I haven't.
Wow

Peach Creek, WV

#40 Jul 26, 2010
KIMBERLY ENDICOTT wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me I wasn't insulting anyone, that is what the father said so . And go ahead and talk about my family . I think and alot of others think we are a damn good decent bunch...What about urs???? And yes I have nerves of steel so now what WOW?????
You could have worded it better even if his Dad did say that.

I have not insulted you or your family and I would appreciate it if you didn't insult other people by saying things like you said before....it doesn't matter if someone else said it, you know it doesn't sound nice. Don't say it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Granville "Hands up don't shoot " Sweeney 1 hr Big Nutz 55 1
Martin county water 14 hr Concerned dads 4
Christy Grayson 2 counts of felony with a forge... 15 hr She dead beat 5
Thurman Smallwood got in a fight?? (Aug '10) 23 hr Each to their own 15
Inez Shoprite (May '15) Sun Forgethim 51
magistatae district 1 Jan 20 Heval 5
Hot girls Martin County Jan 17 Nebert 5

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages