of 2
Next Last
Rebel on a mission

United States

#22 Apr 22, 2012
Tisk! Tisk! Tisk!
Shame shame shame !
Shame on you !
I can see that jealousy has once again raised its ugly head in Martin Co. SHAME on you for talking about the lovely Freewill Baptist church. You need to get down on your knees and ask for god's forgiveness and go to that wonderful church and get saved! You may be brought down to your knees for the horrible things you are saying.
Tisk! Tisk, Tisk!
Shame on you
Thanking God

Rush, KY

#23 Apr 24, 2012
I have friends that go to the lovely church and it is one of the most amazing churches and they don't ever turn anyone down for help. Go and see for yourself!
child please

Watseka, IL

#24 Apr 24, 2012
all of you need to grow up.a chruch is only as good as the people in it,so get over it,my sister goes to this chruch,and i knoww she is a good person.and have some other family that goes their.i dont know what they did,or didnt do.and could care less,so get the hell over it,all your doing is feeding into this bull shit.that chruch use to be a good chruch,now i really dont know and could care less.the females like to put a dog and pony show on,i do not know .that all but some.will not speak to their own chruch members when they see each other out,so grow the heck up.love one and other like the good lord wants us ALL to do
really

Vesuvius, VA

#25 Apr 24, 2012
save us all wrote:
i think all of you people are crazy.grow up .and get over it.god save us all from these idiots
God is His name. Capitol G. We've heard from you before and we're still praying for your soul.
got Jesus

Vesuvius, VA

#26 Apr 24, 2012
child please wrote:
all of you need to grow up.a chruch is only as good as the people in it,so get over it,my sister goes to this chruch,and i knoww she is a good person.and have some other family that goes their.i dont know what they did,or didnt do.and could care less,so get the hell over it,all your doing is feeding into this bull shit.that chruch use to be a good chruch,now i really dont know and could care less.the females like to put a dog and pony show on,i do not know .that all but some.will not speak to their own chruch members when they see each other out,so grow the heck up.love one and other like the good lord wants us ALL to do
The good Lord wants you to stop cursing and gossiping.
mark of the beast 666

Watseka, IL

#27 Apr 24, 2012
does the truth hurt, your feelings
And the greatest IS LOVE

United States

#28 Apr 27, 2012
(WE), want to apologize to the Lovely Freewill Baptist church. We were badly misinformed. I humbly ask for forgiveness. Please forgive.
mark of the beast 666

Watseka, IL

#29 Apr 27, 2012
you should be on your knees begging for forgiveness.and not like shelia and liz or should i call them lizzys,shane on you too.keep your hands off that preacher hes married
Yep

Delbarton, WV

#30 May 23, 2012
Try to get married there. They want 200$ and u have to be a membe of the church. That's very Christian like of them.
got Jesus

Java, VA

#31 May 23, 2012
Your going to down the whole church because of one person? Not fair.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#33 Nov 7, 2013
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angel Williamson & Derrick Smith Eden West Way 7 hr Kentucky2787 4
Black Lung Travesty!!!! (Jun '10) 14 hr coalminer422001 15
moores trailer park (Aug '12) 18 hr Penny 3
warfield shoprite 19 hr do not eat it 7
lovely auto Dec 26 Yep 2
Moore's trailer park.. secret santa Dec 25 wendy 1
wrong Dec 25 little 1
Inez Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web