lovely freewill chruch,what the hell

Posted in the Inez Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Roy, WA

#1 Mar 26, 2012
why has lovely freewill chruch not helped the people of lovely,during the tornado,trinity chruch.has done so much for lovely,those fake ass people at lovely freewill suck,and are no chruch i. would want to know.and they have no love in their cold black hearts.shame on all of you
Man of God

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Mar 26, 2012
there has been alot of church's from both Ky and Wva that has been at Trinity helping out and donating items, Trinity to my understanding is the headquarters, so there has been alot of other church's helping
thinking the same thing

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 28, 2012
I was wondering the same thing....don't they have a GYM that could have been opened up to provide more room for stuff and shelter for people....how heartless!!!!
i agree

Roy, WA

#4 Mar 30, 2012
yes they do have a gym.but i know for a fact,that they dont help anybody ,that dont belong to their chruch.i think they should be made to change the name ,to the devils freewill, it describes everyone in the chruch.its a shame the tornado didnt take it down,nasty and greedy people go there,and i do mean EVERYONE
if its true

Holden, WV

#5 Mar 30, 2012
maybe they didn't want their gym dirtied up by people. I couldn't imagine a church not wanting to lend a helping hand.
i agree two

Roy, WA

#6 Mar 30, 2012
this chruch will not lend a helping hand,not if they dont receive something better in return,if you dont go to that chruch they will turn their backs on you,they all are heading straight to hell.unless they beg for forgiveness,and change chruchs
sinner

Versailles, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2012
I have been to Lovely FWB many times and they are all wonderful people. I know for a fact that they cooked and took food to Trinity and helped out as much as the next church. Trinity was the main place to meet but many churches helped them. Lovely FWB people should not be talked about. Do not judge, remember.
Liz

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2012
It's easy to tell who writing on here is a christian. I honestly pray that you get right with the Lord before it's too late. Don't you have anything better to do with your time that bash a church?
well

Roy, WA

#10 Apr 5, 2012
they have some good people in that chruch,but alot of bad as well.just as most chruchs,have fake christians,in theirs,you have to,say its a shame they didnt offer their gym,for a shelter,they are supposee to help people
Sheila

Logan, WV

#11 Apr 5, 2012
I happen to know for a fact that the Lovely FWB church has helped indeed. Actually Pastor Lonnie Smith came and cooked gravy, etc and other church member came with him and they cooked, served, and delivered to the victims. Trinity was the ground zero for help, if you will, and so many churches came in one after another and helped in so many ways. I personally want to thank them for all their help. Please dont' judge. If you had been at Trinity helping thru those days, you would of already known this. God bless!
who cares?

Paintsville, KY

#12 Apr 5, 2012
Sheila wrote:
I happen to know for a fact that the Lovely FWB church has helped indeed. Actually Pastor Lonnie Smith came and cooked gravy, etc and other church member came with him and they cooked, served, and delivered to the victims. Trinity was the ground zero for help, if you will, and so many churches came in one after another and helped in so many ways. I personally want to thank them for all their help. Please dont' judge. If you had been at Trinity helping thru those days, you would of already known this. God bless!
My
Sheila

Logan, WV

#13 Apr 6, 2012
Lovely FWB didn't have to offer a shelter, the Warfield community center set one up and offered lodging, showers, etc. God bless them
someone cares

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Apr 15, 2012
have you ever been to lovely church? why don't you ask the pastor or someone else.. you all are about stupid.. i know for a fact that they helped with everything. There is alot of really good people who go there and when i go to church that's where i go and maybe you should go to..and find something else to do with your pitiful self and time. do you not have anything else to talk about
And if you were down there helping maybe then you would know, instead of judging everybody
well now

Roy, WA

#15 Apr 15, 2012
sounds like you need to pull your mouth out of the paster pants.they should have let people stay in the gym, good people would have,yes i have been to lovely chruch its a bad place to be if you dont have money,united bapist is where i belong. so you need to shut up if you dont know what your talking anout.yes they helped with food nobody said they didnt,you are very sad .and stupid person,i also have family in that so called chruch so i, know what im talking about,theY help their selves,thats why its the DEVILS FREEWILL
Bible thumper

Logan, WV

#16 Apr 16, 2012
how old are you? you are acting very immature.
my word

Roy, WA

#17 Apr 17, 2012
sounds to me like alot of people feel ashamed of their chruch,doesnt the bible say show your light,so the sinners will want to become a christian,you all need to sink to your knees and pray for these .people and not make it worse .i hope i. dont go to chruch with any of you people .and will never go to lovely frewill, if this is how all of you act
Liz

Appomattox, VA

#18 Apr 19, 2012
This is to wow, i agree, i agree two, well, well now and my word, who I believe is the same person, it's obvious that you hold a grudge against someone at that church. They will have to answer to God for what they have done. One of the Ten Commandments says to not lie about your nieghbor. Are you really going to let something so small keep you from entering Heaven? I pray that you give your heart to God and that Topix is taken down forever.
just me

Logan, WV

#19 Apr 19, 2012
i think the church did all they could to help ever one thanks
God bless

United States

#20 Apr 19, 2012
My parents both attend that church and it offends me that they are being talked about in this way. There are many people that helped from LFWB and for the ones that were not able to assist I'm sure they sent up many prayers for those in need. Whoever posted this should be ashamed and needs to ask for forgiveness themselves. Leave the judgement up to God.
save us all

Roy, WA

#21 Apr 19, 2012
i think all of you people are crazy.grow up .and get over it.god save us all from these idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki moore Fri El Chapo 4
McKinna Osborne Fri El Chapo 7
Girl at Milo BP Wed Ex friend 3
what do you think about joey hickman (Sep '09) Wed Nebert 10
Vantaizia Maynard Wed Nebert 1
john kirk (May '11) Nov 29 Uncle Joe 14
who do you think is pretty that works at Mcdona... (Jan '10) Nov 29 wondering 103

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages