Next Last
Had Enough

Inez, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2010
I've Had enough and I'm telling the secrets
Had Enough

Inez, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2010
I've never been one to start something but when my daughter told me that she was getting a B in a certain teachers class, I just have to say something. Don't get me wrong. If I thought my daughter deserved a B, I wouldn't say a word. But, she has always been an A student.
This teacher has missed over 15 days of school this year. My daughter has only missed 3 days and that was because of the flu....I have documentation to prove it. This teacher....her nickname is NyQuil...doesn't know where she is at. I went in for a Parent-teacher conference and she couldn't show me why my daughter had the grade she did. She said she hadn't entered in some grades yet. During the conference, she kept getting confused as to which student she was talking about. I want to know wy this alcoholic, druggie of a teacher is allowed to teach in Martin County schools.
Had Enough

Inez, KY

#3 Jan 1, 2010
And.... there are other BIG problems at SCHS. I have a relative that works as a teachers aid and she has told me some wild things.
- There are a couple of teachers who sneaks off all the time to have sex. I don't have a problem with two unmarried people having a little fun but when they do it on school time (tax-payers money), yea, I do.
- There is another teacher who runs this program that has won all kinds of state and national awards because the students she has are SUPPOSED to be drop out students. The problem is that they (the school officials) put top students in this class. Just last year, a girl who won a national award was 6th in the senior class and is now in college. Sounds like a drop out to me.
- There are several teachers up there that laugh at anyone who tries to make things better. They are close to retirement and all they are concerned with is putting in their time so they can retire.
- There is one teacher who tells the students that GOD does not exist and that they are stupid for believing in HIM. He does this on a regular basis.
- There is a teacher who is openly gay and tells his students that it is OK to be that way. He also fails or makes it really hard on any student who disagrees with him.

I thought that Robbie Fletcher, who is supposedly to be such a good Christian, was going to clean up SCHS. All I see is the same ole same ole.

My daughter is just a Freshmen but I am seriously considering taking her to Johnson Central or Paintsville, even if I have to pay more to do it.
I just feel sorry for the parents who can't afford to transfer their kids to a better school.

BTW, I know there are a few good teachers at SCHS. The problem is that they are held back by the administration. It seems like no one wants to "rock the boat"
Had Enough

Inez, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2010
And one more thing.....if your child plays football or girls basketball, then they have it made. If they play any other sport, they have to fight to make it. WHY???
Had Enough Again

Inez, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2010
Also, there is a male teacher at SCHS who often sneaks off with other female students for sexual purposes. Several people have seen him talking to female students in the back parking lot and watched him leave school grounds with these students.
Teacher

Whitman, WV

#6 Jan 1, 2010
Had Enough wrote:
And.... there are other BIG problems at SCHS. I have a relative that works as a teachers aid and she has told me some wild things.
- There are a couple of teachers who sneaks off all the time to have sex. I don't have a problem with two unmarried people having a little fun but when they do it on school time (tax-payers money), yea, I do.
- There is another teacher who runs this program that has won all kinds of state and national awards because the students she has are SUPPOSED to be drop out students. The problem is that they (the school officials) put top students in this class. Just last year, a girl who won a national award was 6th in the senior class and is now in college. Sounds like a drop out to me.
- There are several teachers up there that laugh at anyone who tries to make things better. They are close to retirement and all they are concerned with is putting in their time so they can retire.
- There is one teacher who tells the students that GOD does not exist and that they are stupid for believing in HIM. He does this on a regular basis.
- There is a teacher who is openly gay and tells his students that it is OK to be that way. He also fails or makes it really hard on any student who disagrees with him.
I thought that Robbie Fletcher, who is supposedly to be such a good Christian, was going to clean up SCHS. All I see is the same ole same ole.
My daughter is just a Freshmen but I am seriously considering taking her to Johnson Central or Paintsville, even if I have to pay more to do it.
I just feel sorry for the parents who can't afford to transfer their kids to a better school.
BTW, I know there are a few good teachers at SCHS. The problem is that they are held back by the administration. It seems like no one wants to "rock the boat"
They'd get a much better education at another school. Everything said so far is TRUE
cpo

Kermit, WV

#7 Jan 1, 2010
Had Enough wrote:
rofl
Dad

Inez, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2010
This is interesting. People say that a high school reflects the community it serves. By reading a lot of these comments on Topix, I can say that this is true. The school "supposedly" has spaced out, sex crazed, self worshiping people working there. Well....just read the Inez Topix and what do you read......???? The same damn thing. You people living in Martin County are the sh*t that comes out of a big ole ass hole. I am so glad I left that place 20 years ago.
well

Belfry, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2010
I do have to say that one of the male teachers there is nothing more than a child molester .... & Yeahhh Mrs.Blankenship or w/e she is the worst math teacher I ever had like ever... she failed me & she is such an awful person... but other than those 2 I had no probs.
shut schs down

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2010
how can we shut this circus down?? concerned parent
SCHS

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2010
Most of those problems are true.
-JKG is nearly pointless. It may bring the school some awards but the only valuable thing it really teaches is how to fill out an application and work on speech skills. No student (especially straight A students) should need to take this ESPECIALLY twice. Most of the seniors take it as a bullsh*t class. Another problem with that is the teacher tends to play favorites.
-There are other teachers who also play favorites as well, giving those who are on sports teams the easy life.
-They really need to get Mrs.Blankenship out of there. You'd figure after so many complaints involving "nyquil" they'd know.
-The punishment for smoking in the bathrooms should be more strict. Giving them a slap on the wrist isn't going to stop them from doing it again. Those bathrooms are nasty

I have faith in Robbie to turn SCHS around. Hopefully he does. It's not all bad, there are some really good teachers there like Mrs. Harmon and Mr. Baldridge.
ANd

Inez, KY

#12 Jan 3, 2010
Yeah i dont like Sheldon Clark myself but putting things on topix aint going to help anything!!.Turn them into the board. I dont think she's a druggie or anything like that her nickaname is nyquil use your common since!Im pretty sure she drinks it!
Gary Cochran of 08

Williamson, WV

#13 Jan 16, 2010
-yep all of this sh*t is true whats goin on there n the jkg class...sik i don't know what ur kids tell u but the students r not made to take it n the teacher that teaches it Mrs Hanson she don't have favorites in there thank u all she a good teacher and a nice women

-and yea i do agree on Mrs.Blankenship (AKA) NyQuil i don't think she needs to be teacher there

-they need to get red of all the old teachers there n get more there like Ray Hall couse he seats down with his student n teaches them about the subject he don't just give them work n suspect them to do it with out knowing how

-and for one thing that school went down after A.J. Haney left. that was the beat principle there
Undercover Officer

United States

#14 Jan 17, 2010
I am a parent i would like to warn parents about schs. The school has a spray its dusting spray the kids have been inhaling it! The school has been informed. they made it a big secret, This spray can kill you the first time you use it! I ask how can they hide all that goes on there?? suspened a teacher who is Gay and in love with a student? Its all going to come out what they have done. Keep a student in a room all day and then pay them off to keep quiet! what a Princple you are Mr. Fletcher
HMMM

Logan, WV

#15 Jan 17, 2010
You know what there is NOTHING ILLEGAL about being gay. If you think for one minute your PRECIOUS child ISN'T going to run into gay people in his/her life, then you are dead wrong! There is nothing wrong with Mr. Stepps teaching. As far as the others, have at em but leave Mr. Stepp out of it because he is doing nothing wrong. You say he is making it tough on kids that dont agree with him, could it be that your child is giving him problems in class? Oh no m,y child would never lie B.S.
Okay

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jan 17, 2010
I know the exact teacher you are talking about when referring to Nyquil... All of it is true too.. When i was in school i knew straight A students that barely passed the class and if they hadnt have took night classes and after school toutoring they wouldnt have... She misses alot of school becasue she is on drugs and has a messed up family life... I know her personally and as a teacher.. I do see how she is still there becasue everyone knows how she is... She used to cry all the time to me and others about Mrs. Elliot picking on her.. I figured she would for surenot be back this year. She does have a very old fashioned way of teaching becasue she was taught many years ago when she went to college.. But i also think the drugs dont help the prob either.. I know all this to be fact and i think its crazy they let someone like that teach kids.. Which really she dont even teach half the time when she is there..
Hick111

Williamson, WV

#17 Jan 17, 2010
I heard there is a fat ass teacher at schs and him and his wife go in the teachers lounge and some woman named deena that is a math teacher goes with them, and my daughter heard sex noieses cumming from that room! i am out raged and disgusted with all teachers from Schs! they should all be fired those no good low down dirty dogs you!
boooooooo

Belfry, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2010
schs sucks. i hate comming to this stupid school everyday
Former student

Whitman, WV

#19 Jan 22, 2010
i graduated from there 5, well almost 6 years ago. It was pretty bad when I went there, but now that my brothers there it's far worse. They really do need to let Mrs. Blankenship go, when I went students were always complaining about her. SCHS needs more teachers like Mrs. Dalton, she was more hands on, and always made learning fun. As long as you done what was asked of you, you never had any problems. She was also one of the few teachers that would stick up for her students.
a student at schs

Inez, KY

#20 Jan 23, 2010
i hate dat skewl it sucks ass.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teco coal 3 hr worker 9
John perry and that amber girl 19 hr Curious 1
lovely auto Mar 26 yes 3
fastlane subway an pizza inn what do you think ... (May '09) Mar 26 heyyyy 43
Joanie Hedrick Mar 25 fuzzy 2
madalyn stacy Mar 25 Francis Buxton 7
Shania Smith (Mar '09) Mar 25 john 39

Fire Warning for Martin County was issued at March 31 at 12:41PM EDT

Inez Dating
Find my Match