Real World

Inez, KY

#1 Apr 14, 2012
So I hear Missy Baker is already on the town going to bars....Wow missy you really couldn't wait could you? Flirting with the guys!!! So is it true that you did go out on your husband?
OH WELL

Logan, WV

#2 Apr 15, 2012
her husband is gone what is she suppose to do just hide someone and greif herself to death..she needs a life and im sure he would want her to go on with her life...and i dont think she cheated on husband when he was alive. she to my understanding is a hrd worker let her live her life....
newagebc

Ulysses, KY

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Melissa Baker, couldnt even wait til her husband got cold before she started whoring around, I wonder how she sleeps at night, she must not have a conscious, 2 1/2 months is a lil fast to get another man, he couldnt be much of a man cause most men pick up trash and throws it in the garbage not runs around with it...
o well

Sitka, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2012
she has a new man already
Friend

Salyersville, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2012
Sounds like a lot of jealous bit*hes! She has every right to see, date or sleep with whoever she wants, she over 21, works and makes her own money. Its no one elses business what she does. You all need to get a life!
old friend

Sitka, KY

#6 Apr 18, 2012
Friend wrote:
Sounds like a lot of jealous bit*hes! She has every right to see, date or sleep with whoever she wants, she over 21, works and makes her own money. Its no one elses business what she does. You all need to get a life!
Baker was a fine person,would take his shirt right off his back and give it to anybody.I use to work with him and he really loved his wife and son,but she should of waited atleast 6 months to a year 4 respect 4 Baker and Bakers son.The money has really went to her head and she has no repect for herself or baker.He would of damn sure waited a year if not more on her.Think about it she's out spending the money she got from his death on her and her knew man thats sick.I hate it 4 Baker thats all.
which one

Belfry, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2012
which missy are you talking about?
old friend

Sitka, KY

#8 Apr 19, 2012
which one wrote:
which missy are you talking about?
Missy Baker
which one

Belfry, KY

#9 Apr 19, 2012
yea but what was her last name befor she got married??
lol

East Point, KY

#10 Apr 19, 2012
I wouldn't talk down about Missy. If you truly know them and I don't mean disrespect toward Kevin, but when he was alive he put her through living hell. Always out drunk, getting fired from jobs and very mean. Who ever started this your only going to make the truth come out about how he was. He was a good man when he wasn't drunk. She deserves to move on and find someone new. I thought the world of Kevin as a person but I know he could get when he was drunk which was 90% of the time. You should let him rest in peace and Missy should live life and be happy.
yep

Ulysses, KY

#11 Apr 20, 2012
old friend wrote:
<quoted text>Missy Baker
Melisa Williams was maiden name I think.Married Kevin Baker
van lear

Clay City, KY

#12 May 3, 2012
Real World wrote:
So I hear Missy Baker is already on the town going to bars....Wow missy you really couldn't wait could you? Flirting with the guys!!! So is it true that you did go out on your husband?
i cant beleive it either but saw her with my own eye's with that ole car salesman, he deserved so much better than her..
van lear

Clay City, KY

#13 May 3, 2012
OH WELL wrote:
her husband is gone what is she suppose to do just hide someone and greif herself to death..she needs a life and im sure he would want her to go on with her life...and i dont think she cheated on husband when he was alive. she to my understanding is a hrd worker let her live her life....
yes she did with his best friend..
van lear

Clay City, KY

#14 May 3, 2012
lol wrote:
I wouldn't talk down about Missy. If you truly know them and I don't mean disrespect toward Kevin, but when he was alive he put her through living hell. Always out drunk, getting fired from jobs and very mean. Who ever started this your only going to make the truth come out about how he was. He was a good man when he wasn't drunk. She deserves to move on and find someone new. I thought the world of Kevin as a person but I know he could get when he was drunk which was 90% of the time. You should let him rest in peace and Missy should live life and be happy.
this is not true he treated her like a queen. even when he was drinking. he became very sick when his sister died and did drink a little heavier, but toward the end he had almost stooped drinking.. how could anyone disrespect someone like this that had been through so much already. when he had stopped drinking she should have stuck by her man!!! instead of haveing one stuck in her..
van lear

Clay City, KY

#15 May 3, 2012
Friend wrote:
i hope she gets hauntsd or struck by devil someone that has no feelings for anyone or even herself.
van lear

Clay City, KY

#16 May 3, 2012
lol wrote:
that is not true he never changed when he was drunk. missy has alway's had affairs with men even when she was young.
Old Friend

Sitka, KY

#17 May 3, 2012
She sure did and Baker was never mean to her u just got ur information from Missy and god knows she couldn't tell the truth.U say let Baker rest in peace and that u liked him but ur on here telling damn lies about him...Let this story go or ur right the truth will come out about Bakers old lady,and we all know u don't want that to happen...I liked both of them just a little disapointed in Missy thats all.Baker rest in Peace.Missy I hope things go well 4 u,I don't have nothing against u so I hope u find happiness.
friend

Clay City, KY

#18 May 3, 2012
im sorry but i cannot allow this stuff to go on.. first kevin did not get fired from his job, if he had she would not have received his burial money from work which was 255000;OO. SHE HAS ALWAYS DATED OTHER MEN IN CLUDEING MYSELF...POOR KEVIN REST IN PEICE..WHEN THIS HAPPENED I WAS MUCH YOUNGER AND DIDENT KNOW HIM THAT WELL. OR I NEVER WOULD HAVE WENT OUT WITH HER..
Having Fun

Auxier, KY

#19 Jun 7, 2012
She in at the beach with her man right now. What a way to spend money from Kevins death

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy spence 1 hr Gee 8
who do you think is pretty that works at Mcdona... (Jan '10) 1 hr witchproof 94
Newsomes towing service (Jun '14) Tue Leachmark707 20
harlan harless Tue coolio 1
Cops up west Eden lane Tue YES 4
Farm Gate for sale Dec 14 Deb 1
who is jeremy mollette (Oct '09) Dec 14 I know him 7
Inez Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web