is justin marcum from rt.3 dating anyone

Posted in the Inez Forum

see ya

Delbarton, WV

#1 Aug 1, 2012
i would like to know because he screwed a really good girl that lives close by.one that actualy doesn't sleep around.if he had any sense at all(which he doesn't)he would be trying to date her,you don't find many girls like that in martin county.shes one in a million.they are guys that ask her out all the time and she turns them down.she stays home helping her dad who is sick.i really hope she finds someone before her ex gets out of jail!!!
soneia

Staffordsville, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Yea I heard he was with Geneva McGinnis
haha

Williamson, WV

#3 Aug 4, 2012
he on drugs and theif too...
see ya

Delbarton, WV

#4 Aug 5, 2012
i just heard he is screwing around with a jude girl that wears coke bottle glasses.
Truth

Delbarton, WV

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Hes nothing but trouble.i would stay away.
Wyltk

Delbarton, WV

#7 Aug 23, 2012
She's nothin. But a pill head of the worst kind.who gave up 5 little children she helps with her daddy very little because there's something in it for her her stepmother takes care of her daddy and her stepsister they take care of and raise 2 of her children 1 since he was just a few weeks old ...Justin isn't a prize but could do better than her she looks like trash that she is she has'nt a tooth in her head by the way ..1 Ina million a million dope heads that's about it ...
Ya.I know this good girl you say what a joke she helps with her dad very little...she's a pill head and nothing but simply pure trash..she left 5 litle children her stepmom and her daughter are saints I know them personally you couldn't ask for beter people they have raised 2 of her children the oldest and the youngest since he was a few weeks old Justin would be smart to stay with the girl he's got why he would even want her idk she looks pitifulhas not a tooth in her head ...all she thinks about is dope she helps her daddy some very little because there something in it for her that's it she surely does nothing to help with her own children..
see ya

Delbarton, WV

#8 Aug 30, 2012
excuse me WYLTK u have no ideal what the hell your talking about.This girl only has 2 kids not5 like u say get your facts straight dumbass.and she is not a dopehead.wemust be talking about different people.
see ya

Delbarton, WV

#9 Aug 30, 2012
by the way she lives down lawrence county
BLUE EYES

Delbarton, WV

#10 Sep 1, 2012
Any girl would be stupid to have anything to do with that dopehead thief.That boy has to watch his back because alot of people are just waiting to catch him in the rite spot!!
Haha

Logan, WV

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Your right there just waiting !!!
south side

Chapmanville, WV

#12 Nov 9, 2012
lol you guys are funny you really are , find something better then to make up shit all the time I mean really what the fuck do you do with your life, I don't much about these girls but i went to school with justin , and he is a good dude 100% real if he was smart I think he wouldn't take to eaither one of them damn girls , what the hell kind of site is this anyways
south side

Chapmanville, WV

#13 Nov 9, 2012
talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Broke Girls Pizza 19 hr Rite Back at Ya 6
New Sheriff already in trouble? 19 hr Laughingmyassoff 19
Cody Robinson is Gay! (May '11) Fri ispeakthetruth 14
Jimmy spence Thu amanda 4
Hode Music Thread (May '14) Feb 25 Musikologist 4
ashley delong (ward) Feb 25 bodie 7
Tara K. Feb 25 poot 2

Flood Warning for Martin County was issued at February 28 at 4:58PM EST

Inez Dating
Find my Match