needing info about Jamie Porter and a...

needing info about Jamie Porter and a white chevrolet ex cab?

Posted in the Inez Forum

needing information

Logan, WV

#1 Aug 16, 2012
My house was broken into a few weeks ago. I've went door to door looking for information. i've been told that jamie porter and some other guy that was driing a while extended cab chevrolet was the ones who broke in. i need to find out who this other guy is and where jamie porter is at? Anyone with information please come forward. i'm turning all information over to the poice. thank you
summone who knows
#2 Aug 16, 2012
needing information wrote:
My house was broken into a few weeks ago. I've went door to door looking for information. i've been told that jamie porter and some other guy that was driing a while extended cab chevrolet was the ones who broke in. i need to find out who this other guy is and where jamie porter is at? Anyone with information please come forward. i'm turning all information over to the poice. thank you
bill jack hammonds
like2know2

Logan, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2012
what color was the truck is he still with lucy.
Needing information

Logan, WV

#4 Aug 18, 2012
It was a white Chevrolet extended cab truck. The driver also broke into the house with this Jamie guy and took my things. Do you know for sure that it was Billy Jack Hammond who was with him? I need to know who this guy runs around with that drives this type of truck.
D Hatfield

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2012
have u checked the pawn shops to see if your stuff is there? if they have any of your things u can find out who pawned them.
Soright

Logan, WV

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Both will steal you blind, for another pill or neddle fix.
tired of it

Elkview, WV

#7 Aug 18, 2012
Both will steal you blind, for another pill or neddle his name is billy jack hammond,he lives big elk creek,mother vennie hammond,him racheal blackburn sister lucy blackburn and jamie porter have been robbing for a while,Steven davis also,his mother will lie and hide the stuff,they will steal of their own family i heard jamie turned his self in and lucy is with tommy jude again,those girls go with who ever has the pills and they just through their kids down but collect the child support and food stamps,you would think there would be a law against it but they get away with murder,
wildfire

Logan, WV

#8 Aug 21, 2012
try looking in on benny fitch jr. he has a truck matching this description and is always with jamie porter. give it some time and then look at the pawn shop. both of them live there they can get the money and there drugs there
omg

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Then you would be looking for Benny Fitch Jr he bought the white truck you are talking about from his dad and he lives on old Rt 3 right past Grassy school house
i know

Ivel, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Benny and Jamie hasnt ran around together in along time. Check into Bill Jack Hammond Jamie stayed with him for awhile.They were hangin with Chris Jude i wpuld say thats were ur stuff went.
needing information

Logan, WV

#11 Sep 13, 2012
I will check both of them out. I was told for sure Jamie Porter was involved but they didnt know who the guy driving the truck was. He's young and dark haired is all they got. They didn't see his face real good
Umm

Logan, WV

#12 Sep 18, 2012
What Chris Jude are u talking about???
needing information

Logan, WV

#13 Sep 18, 2012
I got a good description on one of the boys mentioned as to where he lives. Does anyone know where this Billy jack hammonds lives and Jamie porter?
Robbed

Martin, KY

#14 Sep 19, 2012
Go to KSP and not the sheriffs office if you really want something done..
dedo

Logan, WV

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Billy jack hammonds on bigelk he is a thief he broke into my house for sure couldn't get nothing done tennis Maynard wouldn't give me a warrant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women going in the bathroom with males 12 hr for real 3
Has Sheldon Clark Boys Ever Gone To State Tourney? (Mar '16) 14 hr You know 26
Sasha Mills 19 hr Long leg Sally 17
martin county social service and lynette muncy ... (Aug '10) Mon Fighter 39
Kim welch Mon Maggie 2
What do u think about Ricky Burgess jr . Sun Jeremy 2
Ben Mart by Evans Sep 17 Judd 2

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance