saw pic

Munford, AL

#1 Dec 2, 2010
Who is she? What is her deal?

Betsy Layne, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2010
saw pic wrote:
Who is she? What is her deal?
She is a friend of mine who lost her husband a few years back and now trying to go on living and raising thier girls. Why do you ask?

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2010
why do people talk shit on people an wont say it to there face
saw pic

Munford, AL

#4 Dec 4, 2010
Meant nothing derogatory...... Just thought she looked like a nice young lady..... Just wondering?

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2010
sure u didnt people around here r so nosey
Jennifer wells

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2010
I really don't think this post was made by a church member @ my church, but regardless of who made the post if u think I'm a snob or a b***ch u don't know me to well! I welcome u to sit beside me at church, and talk to me to my face! In the meantime I will pray for you!
Jennifer wells

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2010
Sorry last post was Not intended to go on this forum! & btw ppl need to quit worrying about other ppl and live their own lives!

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2010
Very pretty lady. Is she dating anyone?
Get A Life

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Dec 16, 2010
This entire site is horrible....Leave people's lives alone. GET A LIFE, YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!
oh yea

Logan, WV

#10 Jul 18, 2011
i'd f**k the s**t out sandy she's hot as hell and has very nice tits! hmu sandy ;)

Casey, IL

#11 Jul 21, 2011
This is waful do you guys kn ow your talking about somenes mom or daughter keep your nasty opinions to yourself..if she wants people to know stuff about her she will tell your added..there's alot of pretty moms in this county find your own

Logan, WV

#12 Jul 22, 2011
oh yea wrote:
i'd f**k the s**t out sandy she's hot as hell and has very nice tits! hmu sandy ;)
I'll 2nd that....and AMEN brother
who gives a damn

Lancaster, WI

#13 Nov 6, 2011
shes after the damn money like most all other martin co women !!

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2011
Make some money and you won't have to worry about the growing problem of women wanting to be taken care of

Mountain View, CA

#15 Nov 24, 2011
You can be traced for writing about people on did you know that dumb ass...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Inez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr grannymom 747
Teresa Grisco in Jail again 8 hr Nebert 2
Doyle Moore for Sheriff ! (Feb '10) 20 hr A old buddy of his 26
Haley Evans (Apr '16) 23 hr Help 7
Trailers for RENT , In Inez Area.....ANyone int... (Nov '09) Oct 20 Heartofgod35 16
Patricia six sumpter and Eddie Patrick Oct 20 Betty 3
Lesbians? Oct 19 Muff Diver 26

Inez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Inez Mortgages