Baldwin Park summer concerts

Baldwin Park summer concerts

There are 11 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 17, 2008, titled Baldwin Park summer concerts. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

The city will kick off its summer concert series on June 26 with a performance by LA Internacional Sonora, a Latin jazz and cumbia ensemble.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

amazed by it all

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 18, 2008
WOW! concerts in baldwin park, sounds like a great time listen to some good music, enjoy the weather, then get shot by a bunch of cholos and or bangers. Great way to spend a mid summers night.
DESERT RAT

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Jun 18, 2008
And when the family gets home after dropping you off at the hospital they find the house empty.
amazed by it all wrote:
WOW! concerts in baldwin park, sounds like a great time listen to some good music, enjoy the weather, then get shot by a bunch of cholos and or bangers. Great way to spend a mid summers night.

Since: May 08

Covina

#3 Jun 18, 2008
DESERT RAT wrote:
And when the family gets home after dropping you off at the hospital they find the house empty.
<quoted text>
Or tagged up so good you can't tell what color the house paint was!!
Dying laughing...you two are soooo BAD!
DESERT RAT

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Jun 18, 2008
Hell, probably squatters living in the house and you'll have to go to court to evict them.
BP Resident

United States

#5 Jun 18, 2008
Please people! I've been attending the summer concerts for over 10 years and they are wonderful! When big liners are performing, many residents take their lounge chairs early in the a.m. and believe it or not but the chairs are still there when it's time for the concert. Everyone is respectful of other people's property. Don't knock the city! There still are good people in the neighborhood.
DESERT RAT

Scottsdale, AZ

#6 Jun 18, 2008
I really believe the people attending concerts are good people and enjoy a good community feeling but it's the trash lurking on the streets and watching you leave your home with lawn chairs. Knowing where you're going they know what time you will be back. Presto, there goes the new flat-screen and anything else that looks good to them.
BP Resident wrote:
Please people! I've been attending the summer concerts for over 10 years and they are wonderful! When big liners are performing, many residents take their lounge chairs early in the a.m. and believe it or not but the chairs are still there when it's time for the concert. Everyone is respectful of other people's property. Don't knock the city! There still are good people in the neighborhood.

Since: May 08

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jun 18, 2008
DESERT RAT wrote:
I really believe the people attending concerts are good people and enjoy a good community feeling but it's the trash lurking on the streets and watching you leave your home with lawn chairs. Knowing where you're going they know what time you will be back. Presto, there goes the new flat-screen and anything else that looks good to them.
<quoted text>
Sad but true.
BP Resident

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2008
DESERT RAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, however if you can believe this, I am fortunate enough to live in a great area within the community. Knock on wood that it continues this way. It only takes one or in this case several batches of spoiled apples to ruin it for everyone.
DESERT RAT

Scottsdale, AZ

#9 Jun 18, 2008
I agree and I wish you the best. Keep up the neighborhood watch type vigilance!
BP Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, however if you can believe this, I am fortunate enough to live in a great area within the community. Knock on wood that it continues this way. It only takes one or in this case several batches of spoiled apples to ruin it for everyone.
Pablo

Richmond, CA

#10 Jun 18, 2008
DESERT RAT wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Your posts seriously crack me up. I mean, it's almost like the City you describe, and the City I know, are two different places. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.
Carfax

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Hey Desert Rat stop whining! If you dont like our city"Move Out", or get a Rottwieler...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Industry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baldwin Park City Manager Finished 7 min Outrageous 6
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 7 min Pope Ben Out To P... 8
Tuttle Receives Letter written By Baca on Pache... 13 min STOP CORRUPTION 5
News Book aims to prove existence of God (Nov '09) 47 min Chazofsaints 95
Crack out hotels 1 hr Concern 2
Montebello Treasurer 8 hr Montebello Eyes 2
Democratic national convention is a joke! 8 hr Albert 1

Industry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Industry Mortgages