Edward Roski Jr., who wants to build ...

Edward Roski Jr., who wants to build an NFL stadium in Industry, ac...

There are 59 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 10, 2010, titled Edward Roski Jr., who wants to build an NFL stadium in Industry, ac.... In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Before Southern California billionaire Edward Roski Jr. could satisfy Los Angeles' craving for the return of pro football, he needed a stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmmmmm

Monterey Park, CA

#42 Jul 11, 2010
Majestic Mike C wrote:
In Reply to the Racist "urmom":
"Majestic Mike, how do you guys sleep at night knowing you guys bought off the politicians and bamboozled the exemption through lawmakers?"
I sleep great because I know that you are only upset because your side didn't hoodwink, deceive by underhanded methods, or dupe the Legislature like you hoped to.
Since that passage, Roski and Majestic Realty have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars in new contributions to California political campaigns. Among the recipients was Hall, who received $3,900 from Majestic for his re-election campaign and $1,000 more from the company's vice president.

I'm sure that if the bill had not been passed, these donations would not have happened. Call it what you want, donations, gifts, bribes. At this level, you don't nothing for free. Let's see how much AEG ponies up.
Majestic Mike C

Riverside, CA

#43 Jul 11, 2010
In Reply to the Asinine "Anonnymoose":

"If you don't like my opinion of you, then leave."
I should leave because of your opinion? Naw I want to stick around and watch you be mastered by those you consider beneath you.

"Or better yet, amaze us all by finally evolving opposable thumbs and stop leeching off of us."
Leeching off you? Based on your postings I doubt you contribute much to the general welfare to begin with. How was your last stint at Chuckawalla?

"You may wonder why Americans in general like Asians."
You better like them, they may soon be your masters.

"Anyone with eyes can see what muds are, and anyone with brains will avoid them like the plague."
The best part of white supremacist theory? It is a very small school of thought in a minority population. In short, it is meaningless. Even your own people disown it. A pathetic ideology espoused by pathetic people.
Anonnymoose

Santa Ana, CA

#44 Jul 12, 2010
Majestic Mike C wrote:
The best part of white supremacist theory? It is a very small school of thought in a minority population. In short, it is meaningless. Even your own people disown it. A pathetic ideology espoused by pathetic people.
You're here because you can't stand to live among your own kind, no welfare checks south of the border. Go ahead parasite, kill your host. As for a minority school of thought, ask yourself why the idiot liberals aren't moving in droves to Pacoima or South Central. Even they don't believe you're equal. So when you've finally driven out those who pretend that you are, all you will be left with are the very extra-chromosome knuckle-draggers that you and your ancestors fled from. As for Asians, they find you even more useless than we do, and it will be immensely satisfying to watch them get medieval on your @ss.
Majestic Mike C

Riverside, CA

#45 Jul 12, 2010
In Reply to the Asinine "Anonnymoose":

"You're here because you can't stand to live among your own kind, no welfare checks south of the border."
Actually I could do quite well living south of the border. But as I was born and raised here. Indeed it was the my home to my people while Europeans were squatting in their own filth.

"As for a minority school of thought, ask yourself why the idiot liberals aren't moving in droves to Pacoima or South Central."
Well that is a stupid argument to justify your lost cause. The fact is that your are a hated kind even amongst your own people. You know it, and I know it. You are powerless even amongst your own kind.

And really that is why supremacist thought is embraced by the under achievers of your culture.(Or any culture for that matter.) It is a vain attempt to make yourself seem more powerful and influential. Your own brethren recognize you as a pathetic creature, you don't even fit in with them.

You should look around and see the multi-cultural couples, the acceptance of other cultures, the near worship of non-Euro civilization and realize that you are on the outside looking in. It isn't going back either.

You have lost the race war, now you are a pathetic low life looking to inflate your position in the world. Tell me is it immensely satisfying to stand in the dole line and remind yourself that you are better then those around you?

"So when you've finally driven out those who pretend that you are, all you will be left with are the very extra-chromosome knuckle-draggers that you and your ancestors fled from."
As your immortal leader noted about SS expeditions to find Aryan culture, "All they have done is proved that Aryans lived in mud huts while others built marbled civilizations." I am afraid you think too highly of yourself. In reality, you are probably even now mastered by those you think less of.

The key strength of European culture is its use of reasoned thought and intellectual discourse. Supremacist thought fails in that regard and cannot survive the onslaught of thought. The only ones who hold onto it are failed painters, Bavarian chicken farmers, and other low-lifes who have a desperate need to feel better about themselves.

"As for Asians, they find you even more useless than we do .. "
And you know this how? It is obvious that you are not Asian. Are you assuming to know on behalf of an entire race?

Again we see the great stupidity of your school of thought and by its extension your own stupidity.

"...and it will be immensely satisfying to watch them get medieval on your ****"
You mean after you get it first?
Anonnymoose

Santa Ana, CA

#46 Jul 12, 2010
Majestic Mike C wrote:
Indeed it was the my home to my people while Europeans were squatting in their own filth.
So you're an Apache? They made d**n sure that the hispanic filth were kept out, but then someone as "smart" as you would know that.

Yeah, my viewpoint is so hated that 70% of Americans support Arizona's law. And oddly enough, I have no problems with other cultures, it's just the muds who are distinguished by their most excellent actions - so excellent that you're universally despised throughout the world. Why do you think the elites south of the border are white? They ship their trash to the north because they can't stand you either.

When you put a man on the moon we'll talk, but here's a head start...you know when you rub two sticks together you get those magic tongues, right? That's called fire. It's hot, be careful with it.
Majestic Mike C

Riverside, CA

#47 Jul 12, 2010
In Reply to the Stupid and Asinins "Anonnymoose":

"So you're an Apache? They made d**n sure that the hispanic filth were kept out ..."

Did they really? Wow you are stupid. Considering New Mexico/Arizona were part of Apache territory and yet saw the establishment of a thriving Spanish/Mexican culture in those states. Which means the Apache didn't do a very good job did they?

" ...but then someone as "smart" as you would know that."

Thanks for acknowledging my intelligence is greater than yours. Keep that in mind that this Latino is your better as you go through your pathetic life.

"Yeah, my viewpoint is so hated that 70% of Americans support Arizona's law."
Another example of stupid thinking.

First let's correct your statistical quote. "A Gallup poll concludes that more than three-quarters of Americans have heard about Arizona's new immigration law, and of these, 51 percent say they favor it and 39 percent oppose it."

But let's delve further shall we? Another poll found that "Americans, including a significant majority of Latinos, want comprehensive federal action with four basic parts: 1) Increased security at the border; 2) Crack down on employers who knowingly hire unauthorized workers; 3) Require unauthorized workers to register, undergo background checks and learn English; 4) Unauthorized immigrants should get in line for citizenship."

And I also found this nugget regarding support in the State of Arizona: "A Rasmussen poll from April 21 showed that support for the law from all voters stands at 70%.(That indicates the support in Arizona, not in the nation as your initial stupid notation.) The accompanying chart (Not posted here, because you wouldn't understand it anyway.) illustrates combinations of support among both the Hispanic and non-Hispanic voting populations of Arizona that would result in total voter backing of 70%.

If we assume there is no Hispanic support for the law, we find that an astonishing 83% of non-Hispanic voters support it; meaning only 17% of non-Hispanics are opposed to it. Alternatively, if only 75 % of non-Hispanics back the law then we must conclude that over 42% of Hispanics likewise back it. The results of analyzing the numbers are that either an extraordinary percentage of non-Hispanics support the law or a slightly smaller but still large percentage of non-Hispanics do so along with a very significant percentage of the Hispanic population."

Then there was this: "A survey (pdf) conducted by Lake Research Partners and Public Opinion Strategies for America's Voice duplicated the findings that a majority of Americans support the law (although a majority of Latinos oppose it), but also revealed that they don't so much back the law for what's actually in it, as that somebody is doing something (anything, please) about immigration. Just over half give their reason for support as "the federal government has failed to solve the problem," while only 28% argued "it will reduce illegal immigration" and a mere 12% said because "it will reduce crime."
Majestic Mike C

Riverside, CA

#48 Jul 12, 2010
Continuing Reply to the Incredibly Stupid and Asinine "Anonnymoose":

In fact, SB 1070 backers are more likely to favor comprehensive immigration reform with a path to legalization (84% compared to 62%), which the survey states, "can only be understood as an expression of frustration and a desire for action." And despite the support for Arizona's bill, a majority of respondents say that addressing immigration on the state level "just won't work"; three-quarters want federal action on immigration reform now."
And what does all this mean? That you are a stupid person and your view point is not shared by the 70% you quote. You are indeed a micro minority even amongst your own people. You know it, I know it. You and your opinion don't matter. You are a powerless individual, about to be consumed by all you hate. Indeed as I write I would bet your female issue is engaged in procreation with a Latino. Hope she enjoys it.

" ... it's just the muds who are distinguished by their most excellent actions ..."
Yes like Benavidez (MOH), Rascon (MOH), Adm. Farragut, Prof. Baez, Ochoa, deLaCruz, Hinojos, Moreno and so many more Americans of Latino heritage who are indeed excellent. In fact everyday there are many Latinos who do more for this country in one hour than you have probably done for it your entire pathetic life. Some American you are, indeed you are most likely the parasite here.

" ...so excellent that you're universally despised throughout the world."
No, just despised by stupid people....like you.

"Why do you think the elites south of the border are white?"
So now you are stating that Mexicans are whites? I am sure they would disagree you. Or do you believe you can speak for them? Another stupid comment.

"When you put a man on the moon we'll talk ..."
Are you claiming you had a part in this? And you are doing this based on what? That you are white and American? Anything you else you want to claim? How about your participation at Gettysburg? Lots of whites and Americans there as well. D-Day? Will you also accept slavery? Genocide of Native Americans? Interment of Japanese Americans? All credited to white Americans? Did you have a part of any of those?

"you know when you rub two sticks together you get those magic tongues, right? That's called fire. It's hot, be careful with it."
Thanks for sharing the extent of your scientific knowledge and proving me right..........you are stupid.
Uber

Canyon Country, CA

#49 Jul 13, 2010
This Is Los Angeles and the leaders lead the world. Maybe it can be changed to a Bull Fighting Ring.
F Majestic Mike

United States

#50 Sep 22, 2010
Why not build a stadium in downtown LA that would be better, Industy would prolly suck for a team it's to far from LA, you guys should help fund a Stadium in the Bay Area and help the Raiders out Raiders have a good location with the Bart subway line and it will bring good money to the state, just think about the Bay Area
F Majestic Mike

United States

#51 Sep 22, 2010
Is it me or is Majestic Mike C gay
LA Stadium

United States

#52 Sep 22, 2010
Yea Majestic Mike C is gay he's scared to comment back Y is he talking bout Race on a football forum sounds like homosexual talk

Hey it's okay if ur from West Hollywood gay people r kinda ok but wierd pls no more gay talk majestic mike no 1 likes u ur a fag stay away for good
Majestic Mike C

Riverside, CA

#53 Sep 22, 2010
LA Stadium wrote:
Yea Majestic Mike C is gay he's scared to comment back Y is he talking bout Race on a football forum sounds like homosexual talk
Hey it's okay if ur from West Hollywood gay people r kinda ok but wierd pls no more gay talk majestic mike no 1 likes u ur a **** stay away for good
I'll bet you get bored talking to yourself.

There really isn't much to comment on here, you do an excellent job making yourself look as stupid as you really are. So..........bye.
Majestic Mike C

Riverside, CA

#54 Sep 22, 2010
F Majestic Mike wrote:
Is it me or is Majestic Mike C gay
No it is you. Stupid people are like that, you should be used to it.
Majestic Mike C

Riverside, CA

#55 Sep 22, 2010
F Majestic Mike wrote:
Why not build a stadium in downtown LA that would be better, Industy would prolly suck for a team it's to far from LA, you guys should help fund a Stadium in the Bay Area and help the Raiders out Raiders have a good location with the Bart subway line and it will bring good money to the state, just think about the Bay Area
So football fans from LA should fund a football stadium in Oakland? Did you hit every branch as you fell out of the stupid tree?
Mike J

United States

#56 Sep 24, 2010
That's a funny roast, lol you sound kinda mad about it. How bout build a stadium in Anihiem and get the Chargers to move
Mike J

United States

#57 Sep 27, 2010
Y r u talking about non football news up there r u a racisit?? All I c is stuff bout Indians and Europeans isn't this a football forum??
Majestic Mike C

Riverside, CA

#59 Sep 28, 2010
Mike J wrote:
Y r u talking about non football news up there r u a racisit?? All I c is stuff bout Indians and Europeans isn't this a football forum??
Who are you posting to in hopes of a reply?
Majestic Mike C

United States

#60 Oct 27, 2010
Sorry it's really because my boyfriend did not put is d*ck in my hole correctly I'm good now tho,

Okay the reason y I'm talking bout non NFL topic up abbove
Dont Be Stupid

Pico Rivera, CA

#61 Apr 29, 2012
Mike C wrote:

"In Reply to the Incredibly Stupid "Dont Be Stupid":

"This project has been all but abandoned."

"Sure it has. And you know this how? That is what I thought.......no clue as always."

It is now almost two more years since this observation by me that the project is a pipe dream.

There will never be a stadium on the site. Think of all the good a charity could have done with the fortune pissed away getting a law passed to allow construction of what will never be.

No Team
No Stadium
No Blimp
No Dice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Industry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hadjinian getting paid to push Pot businesses i... 25 min Recall 5K Jack ASAP 5
Montebello Council's 2 Worst Actions (Sep '16) 36 min No On Measure S 7
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr LMAO Phart 34,216
Where is greedy Gary clifford? 2 hr Filthy trash 1
What happened to the greedy Gary Clifford ? 3 hr Filthy trash 1
Bicycle Rider Shot Dead on Pioneer Blvd 17 hr Damage 3
Review: Disability Matters Thu DISABILITY MATTERS 2

Industry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Industry Mortgages