San Gabriel Valley Lawmaker Accused O...

San Gabriel Valley Lawmaker Accused Of Striking Woman With Belt

There are 12 comments on the CBS Local story from Oct 30, 2012, titled San Gabriel Valley Lawmaker Accused Of Striking Woman With Belt. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A state lawmaker from the San Gabriel Valley is at the center of controversy after he reportedly struck a woman with a belt during an argument.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Something Stinks

Long Beach, CA

#1 Oct 31, 2012
I am willing to bet Rogers old buddy Chuey Touhey was all behind this little story. The dirt ball Touhey who is running for water board now because he has stolen all the money he could from West Covina city likes to spread these rumors on his enemies.
Touhey is leaving the mayors job for a much bigger paying job and unlimited funds to steal from.
Please Vote NO for Touhey on waterboard
Car Parker

Corona, CA

#2 Oct 31, 2012
I thought Baldwin Park council woman Susan Rubio was Rodgers old girl friend.

It was all a set up. Touhey and his slimy friends wants Rodgers hide.

Rodger hired Breceda's attorney to defend him. I hope he does a better job for Rodger
Puddle Tuttle

Covina, CA

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Who is Roger gonna blame for his girlfriend's pregnancy? Or is that the West Covina council's fault too????
Oh No

Long Beach, CA

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Hey car Parker his girlfriend is bimbo Monica Garcia I can't blame him for getting mad at that air head.
Monica's mommy dearest is Marlen Garcia she wanted roger but he told her she is too old and too butt ugly. This two morons are a joke to the human race.
Car Parker

Corona, CA

#5 Oct 31, 2012
If that is true It explains why he doesn't want to reveal her name.

Going out with Monica is solid grounds for commitment to a mental hoispital
Just Saying

San Jose, CA

#7 Nov 1, 2012
You're nuts. Monica is hot and Roger's a loser!
Crazy Marlen

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Nov 1, 2012
Puddle Tuttle wrote:
Who is Roger gonna blame for his girlfriend's pregnancy? Or is that the West Covina council's fault too????
So Marlen did you see the DNA results ???? I am sure you have proof it's his kid right?
Your the only idiot who walks into a room mouth first and leaves your brain tucked tightly up your ass. Who cares anyway who he knocks up are you jealous he wouldn't touch or talk to your ugly ass.
Please Marlen at your next YouTube or Peres conference go to the movie sets and get lots of makeup on and put a wig over that ugly hairdo.
Stick a Fork in Marlen

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2012
Puddle Tuttle wrote:
Wow this is pure stupidity if roger is getting the blame for his girlfriend getting knocked up. I never heard of any rape charges from his girlfriend. I wonder has his girlfriend heard of birth control or how about keeping her legs closed.
Marlen when your daughter gets knocked up are you going to blame the guy again for your problem of not explaining birth control.
Women who want to get pregnant to get a man to marry them are sick like you . Since there was no rape and the girlfriend had access to birth control then there is no excuse to get knocked up . It sounds like a woman who wants to trap a man.
Woman like you Marlen hang with gay men like Lozano because you feel safe and you can control pussy Lozano. The fact is no man would date your ugly ass.
Women get pregnant because they want to not because men make them dummy. I
Mother Turista

Ventura, CA

#10 Nov 2, 2012
Bless the illconceived
Call Planned parenthood quickly and quietly.
I will not tell Father.
Oh Marlen

Long Beach, CA

#11 Nov 2, 2012
Why are you worried about a woman who only decided to accuse Hernandez just before the election. This woman is hiding her name not because she is afraid it is because if her name is exposed now we can tie her to Touhey and Garcia but she need not worry we have it anyway.
We will expose it if she gets a protection order in court next week because it will be public info then.
Mother Turista

Ventura, CA

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Roger is a winner again.
God works in mysterious ways
Trash talk

Ventura, CA

#13 Nov 8, 2012
My neighborhood was redistricted to be in the San Gabriel Valley instead of Calderon's Montebello and we end up with a Montebello carpetbagger anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Industry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D Boyer tells more lies 3 min Kicked out 3
News Whata s the best way to end L.A.a s homeless cr... 14 min Sgt Friday 14
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin Nation 32,406
Clear water group wayne lee 5 hr stacken higher 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 6 hr lmsa info 6,807
Now Barajas thinks he's king of Montebello 6 hr cit pat 2
News La Mirada council agrees to elect members by di... 7 hr MarkGonzalez 3

Industry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Industry Mortgages