Authorities unsure if Chino man who s...

Authorities unsure if Chino man who shot ex-girlfriend's kin, h...

There are 19 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Sep 29, 2009, titled Authorities unsure if Chino man who shot ex-girlfriend's kin, h.... In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A Chino man who shot his estranged girlfriend's relatives and then attempted suicide Monday night in Valinda is in critical condition and authorities aren't sure if he'll improve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

DUH

San Dimas, CA

#1 Sep 29, 2009
Who is the dee dee dee that wrote/butchered this article?.It is all over the place and makes no sense,The Tribune has gone to sh1t.

“NEVER ADRIFT OR AFFLICTED”

Since: Mar 09

S Arcadia, Next to Temple City

#2 Sep 29, 2009
Fortunately the father and brother should be all right. If the bad guy dies, there is no loss. Things like this seem to happen all too often in Valinda, and other low life communities in the SGV.
kss

Pasadena, CA

#3 Sep 29, 2009
He should hurry up and die.

Stop wasting money on his care.
bat boy

Pasadena, CA

#4 Sep 29, 2009
im surprissed his family has not come on here and claimed that he was on his knees and hands up when he was shot by corrupt cops...
THE COOL GUY

Covina, CA

#5 Sep 29, 2009
bat boy wrote:
im surprissed his family has not come on here and claimed that he was on his knees and hands up when he was shot by corrupt cops...
I understand that the SGVTribune reporting/writting sucks, for a lack of a better word, but that doesnt excuse you !! Re-Read the article. The cops didnt shoot him, although I am surprised that no one has defended his actions, I am also surprised I havent seen "Wow Valinda sure seems to be going down lately". I am also very surprised that no one has came to thew magnificant conclusion that the culprit was/is Mexican.
What a waste of life, pull the plug... he's going to jail anyways.
A Friend

South Gate, CA

#6 Sep 29, 2009
Yeah what he did was not right but it does,nt give anyone the right to let him die.I have known this bot for 11yrs and i am blown away that this happened.My thoughts go uot to both families as well. People let this be a lesson share your children even if your wife,girlfriend,etc vice versa remember its not often a father wants more time with their child.Top Turkey sad the way you think if he dies.Maybe God will bless you to stop being so thoughtless.God Bless you Bryan
Jack Maehoffer

Long Beach, CA

#7 Sep 29, 2009
A Friend wrote:
People let this be a lesson share your children even if your wife,girlfriend,etc vice versa remember its not often a father wants more time with their child.
You have got to be kidding. What ever happened to self control and using birth control in order to prevent these types of situations. That goes for both parties involved. There are consequences when you act now and think later.

Sounds like the girl chose a real winner...sigh...another fatherless child in the hood.:(

The trend never ends.

“Always on topic”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8 Sep 29, 2009
THE COOL GUY wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that the SGVTribune reporting/writting sucks, for a lack of a better word, but that doesnt excuse you !! Re-Read the article. The cops didnt shoot him, although I am surprised that no one has defended his actions, I am also surprised I havent seen "Wow Valinda sure seems to be going down lately". I am also very surprised that no one has came to thew magnificant conclusion that the culprit was/is Mexican.
What a waste of life, pull the plug... he's going to jail anyways.
Valinda sure seems to be headed downhill lately...
sgv626

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Sep 29, 2009
Patches Ohoulihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Valinda sure seems to be headed downhill lately...
youre pathetic coming on here every day on every post to say that each city is heading downhill.get a life chump.Find something to do.Clean your house.Read a book.Go volunteer your time ,geez!

“Always on topic”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#10 Sep 29, 2009
sgv626 wrote:
<quoted text>youre pathetic coming on here every day on every post to say that each city is heading downhill.get a life chump.Find something to do.Clean your house.Read a book.Go volunteer your time ,geez!
All of your suggestions are very admirable and noble things, all things of which you could be doing as well!
veronica e

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2009
bryan ornelas was the best man he could of been you people dont realize that the people talking bad need to stop sience the day i met him when i was 16 years old and now about to be 21 knew he was a smart loving caring man i know from experience he treated me with so much love i was one of the lucky ones to meet him and the ones who didnt well you really missed out i was really lucky to share lots of memories with him the most was when he always smiled and was always happy nothing i mean nothing would get him down till his baby girl was born and this evil ex- girlfriend came in the picture. my heart will be with my bryan forever there will never be another and no one can tell me different...i love you b!! my prayers go to his family and best friends
love veronica emiliano
veronica e

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2009
bryan will always love his baby girl....

“NEVER ADRIFT OR AFFLICTED”

Since: Mar 09

S Arcadia, Next to Temple City

#13 Sep 30, 2009
veronica e wrote:
bryan ornelas was the best man he could of been you people dont realize that the people talking bad need to stop sience the day i met him when i was 16 years old and now about to be 21 knew he was a smart loving caring man i know from experience he treated me with so much love i was one of the lucky ones to meet him and the ones who didnt well you really missed out i was really lucky to share lots of memories with him the most was when he always smiled and was always happy nothing i mean nothing would get him down till his baby girl was born and this evil ex- girlfriend came in the picture. my heart will be with my bryan forever there will never be another and no one can tell me different...i love you b!! my prayers go to his family and best friends
love veronica emiliano
You are fortunate he didn't shoot you or your family.
RIP BRYAN

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Oct 1, 2009
Top Turkey wrote:
Fortunately the father and brother should be all right. If the bad guy dies, there is no loss. Things like this seem to happen all too often in Valinda, and other low life communities in the SGV.
First of all [he] has a name & Its BRYAN ORNELAS!! who are you to say [BRYAN is NO LOSS]? do you think his parents feel the same way?? im soo sick of hearing ppl as ignorant as you talking as if you were GOD!! you are noone to judge! Bryan we LOVE you WE always will!! May you R.I.P FINALLY!!!
RIP BRYAN

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Oct 1, 2009
kss wrote:
He should hurry up and die.
Stop wasting money on his care.
and you should hurry up and die for making GOD waste such a precious organ as is a HEART cus ure obviously not putting into good USE!!
RIP BRYAN

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Oct 1, 2009
bat boy wrote:
its probably cus his family is busy MOURNING the loss of their SON!!! they dont have time to reply to your ignorant blogs about a person you dont even KNOW!! BRYAN wasnt your typical CRIMINAL...he was everything but that! he was a great guy, always smiling and laughing, so loving and caring, & he loved his baby girl HAILEY, she was his LIFE!! why hasnt anyone said anything about the HELL his babys mom put him through! ofcourse it doesnt justify his actions but it sure as hell should make you wonder why someone you would never think capable of doing such a thing would snap like this! BRYAN we might never know why you did this but what we do know is that you will NEVER be forgotten ! Those of us who really knew you will never judge you! R.I.P
gemm

Seattle, WA

#18 Oct 5, 2009
A Friend wrote:
Yeah what he did was not right but it does,nt give anyone the right to let him die.I have known this bot for 11yrs and i am blown away that this happened.My thoughts go uot to both families as well. People let this be a lesson share your children even if your wife,girlfriend,etc vice versa remember its not often a father wants more time with their child.Top Turkey sad the way you think if he dies.Maybe God will bless you to stop being so thoughtless.God Bless you Bryan
It's really sad but the news leaves out a lot. But he was always there to see the child what he wanted is to take them both with him and she probably did not want that, he had been threatening her and had previously done other wrongs to the ex and at the ex's house there are other police reports that were made against him previously but the restraining order probably had not been processed, it is sad that nothing was done on time and maybe this could have been avoided.
Sammie

Redlands, CA

#19 Oct 18, 2009
B-was high and all cracked up that day and he wanted to take his lil girl with him and Babys mom concerned for Haileys safety said no and that's when went in rage...putting a gun to ex head oh yes how much he loved his baby...
unknown

Rowland Heights, CA

#20 Jun 5, 2012
Jack Maehoffer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding. What ever happened to self control and using birth control in order to prevent these types of situations. That goes for both parties involved. There are consequences when you act now and think later.
Sounds like the girl chose a real winner...sigh...another fatherless child in the hood.:(
The trend never ends.
The girl is a stripper who loved the fast life. everyone always thinks the women in these scenarios are so kind and nice. everyone is a judge until they are faced with the same situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Industry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello CC Meeting On Livestream 16 min Thanks MATCH90640 56
Local Politics Do you approve of Art Barajas as ? 2 hr observer 9
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr LMFC PARENT 10,453
Montebello mega-housing developer 5 hr Wonder Why 6
Monterey Park Voted #3 , Montebello Ranked #22 ... 10 hr The Truth Be Told 6
How much does Montebello and MUSD owe CALPERS 15 hr Enough 4
Review: City of Industry Metrolink Station Dec 27 METROLINK INDUSTRY 1

Industry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance