Free Citizenship Workshops Offered to Residents

Full story: Patch.com

A free citizenship workshop will be available in the city of La Puente on Saturday August 4, to offer assistance and counseling to San Gabriel Valley residents interested in obtaining American citizenship, according to event organizers.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2014
chulo

Laguna Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

no no do not go. you will be taken away and left on the border. this is not fair to people try to become amarican on this side of border.
Call INS On Illgals

Aliso Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

And who is paying for this free service…The American taxpayer is footing the bill against their will! If those illegal criminals were responsible they would learn the English language and come here legally.
How stupid our government is by giving into the illegals and forcing us to support them.
If they all left, fish heads, towel heads and illegal Mexicans California would not be over crowded, we would have decent people running for office and we would know that our taxes were going towards us not to support illegals here.

Sterilize all foreigners who cross into our border illegally!
Americans should not be required to bend over backwards to accommodate the people coming to our country illegally and expecting us and getting their way, to support them and their baby beaner children.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Lol.not stupids
Green Card

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

It's not free you idiots, the Americans taxpayer is footing the bill for those people who choose to come here illegally and are to lazy ( hence; lazy Mexicans) to learn English and to learn how to read.

American's stop giving your money to support illegals!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Industry Discussions

Search the Industry Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pony vs Little League (Dec '09) 24 min Chorny 103
SLAYER Guitarist, Jeff Hanneman, Passes Away At 49 (May '13) 27 min Guitar Harvey 4
nlmusd bond 31 min dasknowshowvee 6
Why is my erection crooked? (Dec '13) 35 min alan furminatorfag 5
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr dreamsnatcher 4,799
Imperial/Telegraph car wash sold. McDonald's mo... (Sep '13) 1 hr Jeff Griffin 18
Medview Airline Online Booking and E_Ticecking ... 3 hr Mr Bright 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Industry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Industry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE