Woman found in Whittier street, fatal...

Woman found in Whittier street, fatally shot

There are 87 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jun 2, 2010, titled Woman found in Whittier street, fatally shot. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Map of 2010 San Gabriel Valley and Whittier-area homicides. A motorist found a woman lying dead in the road on a small street near the 605 freeway early Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
resident

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#3 Jun 2, 2010
RealDemocrat wrote:
Well, so much for her "pathway to citizenship"...
really? Stop being naive.
Shyann

Tujunga, CA

#5 Jun 3, 2010
No remorse for the dead. So sad what this world has come to, to have idiots start judging without knowing about the victim, other than that she's female/hispanic and already wanting to judge. Remember only the man above can do that! ;)
Olden Atwoody

United States

#6 Jun 3, 2010
She dissed her man.
guantan

San Jose, CA

#7 Jun 3, 2010
what makes you say so?
Karla

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jun 3, 2010
That area is full of "towns" of illegals that the police won't do anything about. They have regular houses built in the river bed.Someone would thin k they could get away with killing a women there. No one takes care of the area at all. It's like the wild west meets Mexico.

Since: May 09

United States

#9 Jun 3, 2010
All of you are idiots! This is someones daughter! Have a heart!

“Gangbangers smoke pole.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10 Jun 3, 2010
I am really sick and tired of all you 'don't judge...only god can do that' people.
STFU.

We'll judge all we like.
Shyann wrote:
No remorse for the dead. So sad what this world has come to, to have idiots start judging without knowing about the victim, other than that she's female/hispanic and already wanting to judge. Remember only the man above can do that! ;)
Latina from Montebello

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jun 3, 2010
Wow so stupid people ready to share there thoughts. I guess your mommas didnt raise you right. If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all. Im a young latina and am not in a gang, am legal, and dont think anyone deserves to die the way this poor girl did. May God bless all of you. God knows you need it.
Streets

Long Beach, CA

#13 Jun 3, 2010
God help us all... a poor women murdered and thrown in the street....and stupid people making heartless comments about the dead....where did our compassion go? Where did our respect go? Where did our love for our fellow human beings go?.....
Gods faithful servant

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 3, 2010
Pray for her soul...she is somebody's child...perhaps some1's mother...have compassion for her...dont judge...she is with the Lord now...she was a child of God.
Melo

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jun 3, 2010
Unfortunately, short of someone coming forward and giving information ( Doubtful!) this murder will go unpunished. I hope the girl can rest in peace, and the culprit rott in hell.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 3, 2010
Rooks Rd huh? Me and my friends used to hang out there late at night because it was hidden and dark. I hope this woman finds justice soon.
reaper

Burbank, CA

#17 Jun 3, 2010
Maybe it wasw you and your friends that did it hanging out at Rooks road because its dark "loser"

“Gangbangers smoke pole.”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#18 Jun 3, 2010
You and streets can keep your blessings.
Latina from Montebello wrote:
Wow so stupid people ready to share there thoughts. I guess your mommas didnt raise you right. If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all. Im a young latina and am not in a gang, am legal, and dont think anyone deserves to die the way this poor girl did. May God bless all of you. God knows you need it.
Montebello Man

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jun 3, 2010
RealDemocrat wrote:
Well, so much for her "pathway to citizenship"...
Maybe your daughter will be next, THEN EVERYONE CAN LAUGH. Fricken idiot.
Ana

Whittier, CA

#21 Jun 3, 2010
Wow good thing it's been a while since the last time I read the comments! So many stupid racist people that for some reason think they're better than the rest, but sadly it only shows how stupid and immature they are!
Mumbo Jumbo

Roseburg, OR

#22 Jun 3, 2010
y'ALL BE ACTIN A FOOL UP IN THERE.
Mumbo Jumbo

Roseburg, OR

#24 Jun 3, 2010
Y'all be a fool up in there

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

#25 Jun 3, 2010
wow what a shame poor kid.
Latina from Montebello

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Jun 3, 2010
Rusty_Shackleford wrote:
You and streets can keep your blessings.
<quoted text>
Poor you. You need more than a blessing. I will be praying for you. God will forgive you for being ignorant. I really hope you dont have any kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Industry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troper Arodneg 2 hr land O Lakes 3
Baldwin Park City Corrupt Workers Finished 2 hr In the know 6
Bill Oreilly just a craker 3 hr springs pulleys 5
What business have to move 8 hr Folgers time 3
Glendora water over charges 10 hr over billed 1
Businesses leaving Glendora village 10 hr in control 2
Did Lois Shade Boo 10 hr whooer 8

Industry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance