Some at town hall meeting worry about...

Some at town hall meeting worry about gang injunction

There are 5 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jun 12, 2011, titled Some at town hall meeting worry about gang injunction. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Law enforcement officials held a town hall meeting Saturday where they discussed a recent gang injunction and fielded questions from residents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

De man

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 10, 2011
This city is a piece of crap, When I lived here 20 yrs ago it was still a piece of crap. Maybe the city should start deporting or throwing fools in jail just for taging.
De man

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2011
Border jumpers are the problem. Everybody is afraid to say so. If you could kick all the illegal beaners out the blacks and whites wouldnt be fighting.There would be room for everybody.
De man

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 10, 2011
Lets face it, if we let the Beaners take over Cali they will treat Cali like Mexico. And they are trying to leave Mexico cause its so shotty.
flipper_flapper

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2011
De man wrote:
Lets face it, if we let the Beaners take over Cali they will treat Cali like Mexico. And they are trying to leave Mexico cause its so shotty.
I dont understand why people like you have to hide behing your computer and post racist remarks. Thats all you can do? Let me post racist blogs with an anonymous name so i can be cool too! WHAT AN IDIOT.. GET A LIFE!! Yeah blame the mexicans for everything.. Dont blame the whites and blacks for bringing their deadly diseases from Europe and Africa. Go to a public street corner in La Puente or El Monte and voice your racist views in public, and see what kind of reaction you get.
Constitution

Plano, TX

#5 Jul 13, 2011
"Some people might say this only applies to the bad guys, so why are you worried about constitutional rights," Santos said. "But when you violate bad guys' constitutional rights, it puts us all in danger."

Violent crimes and murders in the area have also become less frequent in recent years - a fact Santos pointed out in questioning the need for an injunction.

"It's kind of ironic that crime is down now, and we're using these draconian measures," she said.

Read more: Some at town hall meeting worry about gang injunction - Whittier Daily News http://www.whittierdailynews.com/ci_18259246#...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Industry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello CC Meeting On Livestream 9 min get montebello back 53
Local Politics Do you approve of Art Barajas as ? 1 hr observer 9
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr LMFC PARENT 10,453
Montebello mega-housing developer 5 hr Wonder Why 6
Monterey Park Voted #3 , Montebello Ranked #22 ... 9 hr The Truth Be Told 6
How much does Montebello and MUSD owe CALPERS 15 hr Enough 4
Review: City of Industry Metrolink Station Dec 27 METROLINK INDUSTRY 1

Industry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance