Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Do you vote in primary elections? My polling place was completely deserted this morning.
Just Sayin

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

I'm voting later today!
derek

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

where do we vote?

“This just in...”

Since: Dec 06

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

People were voting at my polling place this morning. Big question is, did anyone bother to understand what or who they were voting for?:-p

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

At my polling place there were lots of Republicans. Not a demoncrat in sight. I guess they are sitting this one out and too embarrassed to show themselves.

“*bawk*”

Since: Dec 06

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

derek wrote:
where do we vote?
Derek, you can find your polling place here: http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_ppl...
VIVA REPUBLICANS

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

West Valley Dave Smith wrote:
At my polling place there were lots of Republicans. Not a demoncrat in sight. I guess they are sitting this one out and too embarrassed to show themselves.
Thats good we need to get those f**king Democraps outta here. You can be sure I voted. Straight Republican and no incumbants. I want to see these GD mexicans and all illegals cut off from any benefits. Maybe they will take thier F**king AS*ES home.
Bartleby Gaines

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Is anyone else as disgusted as I am w/ the voting procedure...? Because I am non partisan I cannot vote for my choice for governor.

Apparently the voting system is every bit as corrupt as the politicians themselves.
Johnny B

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

can you tell by looking at them or do they anounce themselves to you?
Mrs3052

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Husband and I voted about a week ago via absentee ballot.
VOTE NO ON J

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Please vote no on J. No Happy Meals. No Free Bags. No 49'ers.

Chatsworth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Johnny B wrote:
<quoted text>
can you tell by looking at them or do they anounce themselves to you?
No Mr. Mensa... all the Republican voting booths were filled with a short waiting line. All the demoncrat booths were empty. But I'm glad you stayed home. I'm sure you had some vacuuming or ironing to catch up on. But you still need to clean those toilets.
Percival

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

I voted. I voted West Valley Dave Smith for Gloreee Hole Commissioner. He has the perfect mouth to get the job done right!

Chatsworth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Percival wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted. I voted West Valley Dave Smith for Gloreee Hole Commissioner. He has the perfect mouth to get the job done right!
You need to work on your material Mr. Helper. I've had professional libertards take a run at me with their cute little homosexual sense of humor. You don't even make the waiting list. Don't quit your day job at the car wash.
Do you Question Me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Bartleby Gaines wrote:
Is anyone else as disgusted as I am w/ the voting procedure...? Because I am non partisan I cannot vote for my choice for governor.
Apparently the voting system is every bit as corrupt as the politicians themselves.
Yes, you can. Ask for a nonpartisan-crossover ballet. They have to give you one.
Johnny B

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
No Mr. Mensa... all the Republican voting booths were filled with a short waiting line. All the demoncrat booths were empty. But I'm glad you stayed home. I'm sure you had some vacuuming or ironing to catch up on. But you still need to clean those toilets.
You wish nerd. Keeep wasting your time. I really don't care about your stupid voting.
Mike

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Percival wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one.

“bamboo forest and an iced tea”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

was this at west side!!!

Chatsworth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Johnny B wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish nerd. Keeep wasting your time. I really don't care about your stupid voting.
Libertards like you think voting is stupid. You think we should live in a dictatorship where all decisions are made by the central committee. I'm glad you think voting is stupid. I'd rather knuckle draggers like you stay home and take care of your housework. Don't forget... tomorrow is laundry day. Better go down to the corner liquor store and get enough quarters. I wouldn't want you to run short and have to wear that same underwear for another week straight.
SUNSHINE

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

I did not vote and look whatwe have running the city

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of211
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Industry Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Industry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance