Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225871 Dec 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Of course it is. Perhaps his question was rhetorical.
Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225872 Dec 3, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Now the BQ says she wants to let her sister from Memphis stay at our house while we're gone. I think my head's gonna explode. I'll have to drink my entire liquor collection before I leave because I KNOW she will get all while I'm gone.
I hear ya. If I leave my girlfriend's sister alone in my house the little lush puts away more booze in a few hours than I do in a weekend. I was gonna lock up my likker cabinet with a padlock but she'd probably try to shoot off the lock and blind herself.

She once killed her sister's favorite cat getting it caught up in the mechanism of my recliner. Little 5 foot 2 inch 150 lb. pain in the ass drunken slut. Gotta tolerate her because I like her sister. Ah good times!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225873 Dec 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, stupid, I was talking about the UCLA/USC football game...
<quoted text>
Damn, I've passed gas smarter than you.
Again, everybody isn't going to turn gay.
And you conclusion, that homosexuality is not conducive to future of humanity, is almost as stupid as you are.
There is more to future of humanity than reproduction.
Humans are tribal animals.
And human offspring take a lot of time and resources to raise.
It's advantageous to the tribe to have several members who aren't burdened with giving birth and raising their own children.
<quoted text>
Mostly straight.
<quoted text>
LOL.
Oh boy here we go with the smart farts schtick. Your farts are not smart. Let's get that straight first thing. I call bullsh!t.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#225876 Dec 3, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha!!!!
lol! Hey, I was thinking of packing your dad's fudge as a XMAS gift for him. You think he'd enjoy that?
Gustavo

Los Angeles, CA

#225877 Dec 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya. If I leave my girlfriend's sister alone in my house the little lush puts away more booze in a few hours than I do in a weekend. I was gonna lock up my likker cabinet with a padlock but she'd probably try to shoot off the lock and blind herself.
She once killed her sister's favorite cat getting it caught up in the mechanism of my recliner. Little 5 foot 2 inch 150 lb. pain in the ass drunken slut. Gotta tolerate her because I like her sister. Ah good times!
What girlfriend? You're a major league queer. Girls and you don't mix! Ha ha ha ha!!
Cali Girl 13

Los Angeles, CA

#225878 Dec 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Hey, I was thinking of packing your dad's fudge as a XMAS gift for him. You think he'd enjoy that?
Probably not....He's dead!

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#225879 Dec 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy here we go with the smart farts schtick. Your farts are not smart. Let's get that straight first thing. I call bullsh!t.
Didn't say my farts are smart, just smarter than that Australian guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225880 Dec 3, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
What girlfriend?
Your old lady. She ain't much but you ain't giving her any attention while you're cruising the gay threads 24/7.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225882 Dec 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say my farts are smart, just smarter than that Australian guy.
Not smart. Just smarter. Priceless.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#225883 Dec 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not smart. Just smarter. Priceless.
This might be a bit complex for you, but let me try an analogy.
I'm 5 feet tall. I'm taller than someone 4 feet 6.
Not tall. Just taller. Brainless.
sacrament

La Puente, CA

#225884 Dec 3, 2013
Lets see now, #225884 is next
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225886 Dec 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, stupid, I was talking about the UCLA/USC football game...
<quoted text>
Damn, I've passed gas smarter than you.
Again, everybody isn't going to turn gay.
And you conclusion, that homosexuality is not conducive to future of humanity, is almost as stupid as you are.
There is more to future of humanity than reproduction.
Humans are tribal animals.
And human offspring take a lot of time and resources to raise.
It's advantageous to the tribe to have several members who aren't burdened with giving birth and raising their own children.
<quoted text>
Mostly straight.
<quoted text>
LOL.
Please stop with the racial slur ..
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225887 Dec 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be a bit complex for you, but let me try an analogy.
I'm 5 feet tall. I'm taller than someone 4 feet 6.
Not tall. Just taller. Brainless.
frankie still will not understand .. forget about it!
cancer suxs

Faribault, MN

#225888 Dec 4, 2013
CIVIL RIGHTS CAN NOT BE VOTED ON..

It is that simple.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225889 Dec 4, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be a bit complex for you, but let me try an analogy.
I'm 5 feet tall. I'm taller than someone 4 feet 6.
Not tall. Just taller. Brainless.
Not tall. Just taller. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225890 Dec 4, 2013
The best argument I've ever heard from Rose_NoHo is that same sex marriage should be allowed because her farts are "smarter".

Then she says there are no arguments against SSM.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225891 Dec 4, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
frankie still will not understand .. forget about it!
It's pronounced fagedabowdit dummy.
Gustavo

Redondo Beach, CA

#225892 Dec 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pronounced fagedabowdit dummy.
you are such an idiot
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#225893 Dec 4, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
frankie still will not understand .. forget about it!
It's you and Rose_NoHo who don't understand. You two can insist all day long that her farts have intelligence but it won't make it true. They are just hot stinky methane rich air. Not smart, nor smarter.
Sacarement

La Puente, CA

#225895 Dec 4, 2013
Lets see now, #225894 is next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scary, Saw Russian Soldier in Palm Desert 3 wee... (Apr '14) Mar 23 Wow 4
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Mar 8 Pamela_e 159
News Buddy Greco's Supper Club Closes (Sep '09) Mar 4 sneakerssalestore 6
News Hemet's - Ramona' outdoor play 2017 is cast Mar 1 jose 1
News Red Earth Casino Now Open In Salton Sea (Apr '07) Feb 26 Jim banks 61
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service (Nov '14) Feb '17 MRS NUNEZ 4
Larry Krause is located at 58325 Carmona. La Qu... Feb '17 Larry 1

Indio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indio Mortgages