red hot chili epeppers iggy pop warp ...

red hot chili epeppers iggy pop warp tour reunion janes addiction dave narrvaro

Posted in the Indio Forum

beaners

Pomona, CA

#1 Nov 15, 2017
warp tour with tool new album udate .....einem who shouldnt have changed the flow of show let bastie boys style rap take over ........soe mzack de la rocha ....jehvoa witens sart and prgress fo 144,000 class 75 percent of stars pulled down whsoeright hand of god hwoendedthe drug war god timline nd world tiemline bablon meprie end allday thsi group goign back ot bed cornel lunviersity highschoo ldocter bac kto sleep techer asscitio nblack and blue ramsradirs nei loyung buffalo bill cowboys blowotus new asortdoem aprty and new toronto world sereis party now days ontoario lake cant sign lake isabella santana cant sing ........buffalo spring bed spring field matrees with best msuic sodl here i ndeseert ...pearl ja mminstry nine inc hnails osudngarde nmadseson ....paul simon jamcai ntapes ..santa negril isalnd rtpes .......blues for slavador war is now voer ..blues for slavador ..is now voer ...dogers blue raiders black rign figner my rign figner ......lakers lsu preoigres reprot hoolywood astordome proegess report and ski lfit murder ...anda ski lfit rental shops nwo prsions over 350 milion ski rental shops are nowprsiosn and jaislagia nwh ocotnrolsksilfit control apst ptresent and future ..ski lift retnal sho pprsions are now dungeons for ric hexperimentaion o npur and preit who try ot feed udnerground of skilfit udnergoruns ofksilt says right hand of god isitl laive to day dreamig ndreams ....rapei ndrems murder indremas slleep with jesus leave babylon get otu her burn burn never gave babylon a chance burn ..........
Raydot

Pomona, CA

#2 Jan 5, 2018
Coachella Music Festival for the first time will not have any rock and roll in the line up. They should change the name to, The Coachella Sissy Babies will be Puzzy's Music Festival. NO I definitely will NOT be going. Today's youth are so full of pop and rap and other forms of sissy music. They love Justin Bieber and enjoy watching him squeeze his nuts for half an hour on stage. ROCK AND ROLL with electric guitars would scare the hell out of those kissy babies. The Coachella Festival is commercialized packaged garbage for Americas sissies anymore. It's the new transgender crowd that loves that rap and pop sh!t. I would NEVER listen to that puke stuff partying at the River. Who does? All the awards shows on TV are all commercialized garbage also. The sissy babies are trying to take over the country, with their ankle tight jeans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenn and Korrie 2 hr Prude 9
News Medical emergency helicopter now based in Hemet Nov 19 tellinitlikeitis 2
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Oct '18 billy bubba bob 161
News Big Sur wilderness may get money, protections (Nov '09) Aug '18 Carl 6
Disability Matters - Indio Jul '18 Disability Matter... 1
Review: Exceptional Bowling League - Palm Springs (Sep '17) May '18 EXPECTIONAL BOWLI... 80
Quaker Oats DC Warehouse at 42941 Madio St. Ind... (May '18) May '18 QUAKER OATS DC INDIO 40

Indio Jobs

Personal Finance

Indio Mortgages