Sean Mihajson Guilty of Murder

There are 2 comments on the Dec 27, 2012, KESQ-TV Palm Desert story titled Sean Mihajson Guilty of Murder. In it, KESQ-TV Palm Desert reports that:

A Palm Desert man was convicted today of murdering a 36-year-old woman who planned to buy marijuana from him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KESQ-TV Palm Desert.

Jack Shapirro

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 1, 2013
I have benn following this case and it does lack alot of evidence. Sadly a 19 year old can clean up a murder scene better than our billons invested in technology to catch a criminal. Wow casey anthony had more evidence in her case and was found not guilty. This is a sad thing to happen to this man. And he media is a little on the fantansy cloud. painting an image of a monster for the defendent so the jury has almost 5 years to hear the twisted sides of the story. Not to many people have read the 1000 + pages of court documents on every detail the have tried to use and never suceeded. SHAMEFUL RIVERSIDE COUNTY!!!
Chad

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Sep 14, 2013
I knew this kid grew up with him and you could say at one point in my life we were best friends. This is someone who I knew we'll, well enough to say he was a monster he is guilty he murdered that woman for drug money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News National: How the Drought Will Reshape Californ... Thu H20 the new Oil 1
News Coachella 2015: The return of Kanye West Apr 20 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News FIND Food Bank helps feed thousands at the Cent... Apr 19 CaliDervish 1
Consuelo Falomir Apr 18 Harvey Dent 2
Alarma: Criol Agua Purificada es Tóxico Apr 18 Oscar from Mecca 1
Alarma: Criol Agua Purificada es Tóxico Apr 18 Oscar from Mecca 1
ride Apr 17 CoachellaLondon 2
More from around the web

Indio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE