Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART ...

Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting trial

There are 2277 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 8, 2010, titled Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting trial. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A family walks by a wall of posters of Oscar Grant in Oakland, Calif., Friday, July 2, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 114
Next Last
Janis

Patterson, CA

#2631 Sep 14, 2014
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Never.
I'll go, I can't wait to get the Fock out of here! Anybody got a couple bucks they can loan me. Can't find any kind of decent job around. This place "Inyokern is the ARMPIT of the world. Ya I'm good to go, give me a couple hours notice and I'm G O N E ...
brasso

Azusa, CA

#2633 Sep 14, 2014
Go polish your knobs
Downtown News

United States

#2634 Sep 14, 2014
OMG!
GOP bull

Azusa, CA

#2635 Sep 15, 2014
Just some more GOP bull tards they splat across the communication air waves.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#2637 Sep 17, 2014
When you see the mexicans, shoot them. They are target practice.
sanford

Azusa, CA

#2640 Sep 18, 2014
Just junk a junk topic anyway.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2641 Sep 18, 2014
Last week a mob of 80-100 blacks savagely attacked white folks, at a Kroger grocery store in Memphis......Wonder why it was'nt in the News???....Wonder who controls both the media and the message???
nickled

Azusa, CA

#2642 Sep 18, 2014
A dose of Ebola will solve your worries
Laissez Faire Club

Azusa, CA

#2645 Sep 19, 2014
It's sunset already.

Location hidden

#2646 Sep 19, 2014
Hollywood agenda ruined the facts in, Fruitville Station.....
scoop

Azusa, CA

#2647 Sep 19, 2014
No need to rad itm, just pile another scoop of dirt on it and move on.
operation greylord

United States

#2648 Sep 21, 2014
SunsFanAZ wrote:
This cold-blood killer gets involuntary manslaughter for this racially motivated crime?
Like Don King Said, only in America.
the fix is in JUDGE INDABAG and Mark Ciavarella rigged the deck , using Hymie DiAgostino , little farvel Chris Kirby , Gerald garson , Baruch Goldstein and Jack Teitel to make sure that zionists like Daniel Pantaleo and Paul Wolfowitz remain above the law..........the kosher nostra fifth column celebrates the cowardly israeli attack on the USS LIBERTY , USS COLE , Lockerbie.
hollyweird

United States

#2649 Sep 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Last week a mob of 80-100 blacks savagely attacked white folks, at a Kroger grocery store in Memphis......Wonder why it was'nt in the News???....Wonder who controls both the media and the message???
the zionists contrl the media , and everything else..........the ziotards distract us from israeli brutality and the kosher nostra fifth column..........by blaming the cops , while the crooked lawyers pimp the judas judeciary.
theos

Azusa, CA

#2651 Sep 21, 2014
Just another crazy day for those defeated GOP postings popping up all over.
Topac

Lancaster, CA

#2660 Feb 10, 2015
Long Bow wrote:
well,well,well! you folks that are responding to the question" why do black folks stink"?, are asking for a chewing out from the usual negro lovers and liberals that haunt this board,cursing the people that exercise their god given right to free speech.
they just don't want you to have a say in these matters.
to prove my point,go back a few days and read some of my previous posts,and the absurd responses I received from the wiggers and idiots.
I finally just quit posting,as I felt I was more and more alone in my thoughts about the negro,but now,after reading the above posts,I am reassured!
I have addressed this question before,per one of my previous posts,and I'll be glad to do it again.
why does the negro stink?
first of all,it is the "mark of Cain"
this is the mark God put on Cain's descendents for the horrible crime of killing his brother.
a strange body odor,strange,kinky hair,thick lips,bulbous nose, and,of course,black skin.
the negro has tried for decades to eradicate these signs,but of course,to no avail
they have speeded up their breeding with the white female things,in hopes that they can blend out the black,and it seems to work somewhat,except for the hair. they can't do a damn thing about that. after years of straightening,curling.strecthi ng,and pulling on it,they just decided to let it go,and now it is reverting back to it's natural state,which is just wooly. just look at some of the styles the negro women are wearing now!
and for you people that don't buy the "mark of Cain" theory,another reason for the bad odor is,in Africa,where some of the meanest bugs live(isn't everything in Africa,mean?),the negro odor repels these bugs. can't get a bug to even fly by them!
the biggest mystery to me is not why they stink,but how these nasty white women can lay with them. in the jargon of the negro"wats up wit dat?"
I love being black because all of the white girl, and white women love it black and harder and of course much bigger. This's why white men hate the black man. Because they cannot keep their women from wanting it from a real man. I love being black. Hate on blacks all you want too haters.
Amen.

Location hidden

#2661 Feb 11, 2015
Amen?......
internalaffairs

United States

#2667 Mar 3, 2015
Compak wrote:
Justice system goes up in flames once again,this was clearly MURDER !!! Well too bad,he is no longer a cop and NEVER WILL,he should be taken into custody right away,no bail.
it seams most murders police commit are in ares where it is economically chalanged .there for this is fact poor people dont have money to represent themselfs appropriately..and not many city officials will pay mch attention to it .except to protect those who do serve.try this in any area where people are respected and have money....internal affairs shouldnt be any off duty officer.or anyone asociated within police depts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 114
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jul 26 Maria Anderson 157
News Ernest Kimme: Thank our forefathers for opportu... Jul 21 Birds Landing Bob 7
News Santa Cruz native awarded fellowship Jul 20 Pissed off native... 3
Looking for a horny girl in indio Jul 14 Drewhas8 1
News Man petitions road name change to mend racial t... Jul 11 inewsmaster 1
Review: jumpers zone party rentals Jul 9 Yaneth 1
Slamming Meth Jul 8 Martin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indio Mortgages