Body Found in Indio Identified as Dr....

Body Found in Indio Identified as Dr. Marshall Grant

There are 20 comments on the CBS 2 story from Aug 7, 2007, titled Body Found in Indio Identified as Dr. Marshall Grant. In it, CBS 2 reports that:

The Riverside County Coroner's office have confirmed the body found in Indio is that of Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 2.

maria

AOL

#1 Sep 6, 2007
what was dr grants cause of death?
unknown

Palm Desert, CA

#2 Sep 7, 2007
maria wrote:
what was dr grants cause of death?
i think his wife had involvement in this case and she shoulde be questioned,all you see in her eyes are dollar signs.COM E ON NOW HE LIKE 60YRS OLD AND SHE LIKE 36YRS
mrz guzman

Yucca Valley, CA

#3 Sep 8, 2007
I AGREE!
CLAUDIA CAMACHO

AOL

#4 Sep 11, 2007
I DONT BELIEVE HIS WIFE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT....I MET DR GRANT AND HIS WIFE...THEY WERE BOTH VERY CARING PEOPLE.
Anonymous

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#5 Sep 12, 2007
CLAUDIA CAMACHO wrote:
I DONT BELIEVE HIS WIFE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT....I MET DR GRANT AND HIS WIFE...THEY WERE BOTH VERY CARING PEOPLE.
Way to go Claudia! You are certainly a leader in your thoughts. It's so easy for people to make judgments especially when they don't know any of the facts. It must be so hard for the family to deal with the death of Dr. Grant who was such a special person. His family I know loved him very much to share their story on the news to bring him home. It was so sad to see how the media twisted everything around for ratings.
Anonymous

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#6 Sep 12, 2007
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> i think his wife had involvement in this case and she shoulde be questioned,all you see in her eyes are dollar signs.COM E ON NOW HE LIKE 60YRS OLD AND SHE LIKE 36YRS
Maria,

Before you make such comments about someone, learn how to spell. If your thought process is as bad as your writing skills I feel sorry for you.

You have prosecuted a poor woman by her eyes, what is that about. You should be ashamed of yourself. The fact that she was younger than him does not mean she didn't love him. You are one shallow person.
Anonymous

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#7 Sep 12, 2007
mrz guzman wrote:
I AGREE!
Your kidding did you see dollar signs too? That is ridiculous....LOL
nmg

Palm Desert, CA

#8 Sep 20, 2007
ive met both of the even the kids i believe she did have something to do with his death
indo girls

Ontario, CA

#9 Oct 5, 2007
I work very close to the office of Dr. Marshall Grant. Two days after he disappeared his wife and family started closing his business. The family was here moving the furniture out and all the office supplies. So if you ask all of us women and men who work in the same complex we all think that she is guilty of something
indio

Palm Desert, CA

#10 Oct 31, 2007
she did kill him
jlp coachella

Indio, CA

#11 Oct 31, 2007
Why haven't the toxicology results come back?, Nothing has been in the news as to the cause of death. I don't know if the wife is guilty or not, but the fact that the office was cleared out and her refusal to take a lie detector test are highly suspect. I think she would have taken a lie detector test just to prove us all wrong and shut us up!!
indio

Palm Desert, CA

#12 Nov 1, 2007
I just found out his cause of death, he was hit by a car so he was killed by some one!!!
J Friend

Palm Desert, CA

#13 Nov 5, 2007
Dr. Grant was my doctor. He was a very caring and compassionate man. He went the extra mile to help you and spent much more personal time with me than any other doctor I have ever had. The last time I saw him (about a month before his death), he spoke about how much he loved his wife and that love was "simply about doing nice things." I will never forget his words of wisdom. I am torn apart by this horrific loss of a wonderful man. I don't see his wife being a suspect, but only the police know. It would just be nice if someone, ANYONE, would share some information with those of us who cared a lot about Dr. Grant. It's not fair to leave us in the dark about this case.
Strange Fruit

Hesperia, CA

#14 Aug 26, 2013
indio wrote:
she did kill him
I agree...she or someone very close to her did it! Who cleans out an office before their missing "loved one" is found...unless of course you knew what happened to them? Or better yet...killed them! Wouldn't you hold out until the very end...hopeful? Perhaps she wasn't hopeful at all. She knew he wasn't coming home. SHE KILLED HIM!
anonymus

Las Vegas, NV

#16 Jun 14, 2014
I remember walking to the doctors office with my mom and talking to her waiting to see him until she told us what happened and i remember the look on her face she looked happy and with no emotions. weird to see people saying that it might have been her sends chills down my spine
anonymus

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Jun 15, 2014
anonymus wrote:
I remember walking to the doctors office with my mom and talking to her waiting to see him until she told us what happened and i remember the look on her face she looked happy and with no emotions. weird to see people saying that it might have been her sends chills down my spine
adding to that she could have been trying to hide the pain. people are know to do that when their mourning.
Krazy Killer Klown

Cantonment, FL

#18 Jun 15, 2014
This thread is being shut down due to lack of interest.

Unless someone wants to pay me a visit?
Angel

Irvington, NJ

#19 Jul 30, 2014
I am Dr Marshall Grant's cousin. His mother was my mother's sister.
It's been 10 years and no help from the Indio police.
We are planning to try to re-open due to some new allegations.
I will keep those interested informed.
angelize

Cathedral City, CA

#20 Dec 21, 2014
Angel wrote:
Thank goodness!!--he was a Gentleman and a scholar we knew him for many many years both professionally and personally--!!!---he was a pillar in this community, all his patients loved him!!
Something should be done to preserve the integrity he added to this community!!
LouMke

San Bernardino, CA

#21 May 7, 2016
Angel wrote:
Hello,
I knew Dr Grant when he practiced in Apple Valley CA. I was friendly with his first wife Vera Grant and his daughter who was a teacher, I forget her name. Dr Grant was a nice guy and I am saddened by his death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raid and Riots ... ( Call Police ) Oct 4 Master 2
News LGBT groups protest potential California textbooks Sep 28 Rainbow Kid 6
News Frumpy Middle-Aged Mom: Leta s save the Califor... Sep 27 Solarman 1
Review: Exceptional Bowling League - Palm Springs Sep 26 EXCEPTIONAL BOWLI... 16
Review: Disability Matters Sep 26 DISABILITY MATTER... 334
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service (Nov '14) Sep '17 ashtonsmom14 13
News Sep '17 th dyjtyj 3

Indio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indio Mortgages