Gavin Eugene Long---Martyr, Hero.

Gavin Eugene Long---Martyr, Hero.

Posted in the Indiantown Forum

Cosmo

Stuart, FL

#1 Oct 13, 2016
Gavin Eugene Long claimed he had been stalked. I believe him. I believe him because I know beyond any possible doubt whatsoever that organized, criminal-gang stalking is real. I know this because I have been in the middle of it in the real and tangible countless times. Therefore, I am not open to any debates that try to state the contrary.

IF Gavin Long was being stalked the way I know stalking to be for a fact, he was a hero for his actions in Baton Rouge. Articles say police are involved in some of the stalking gangs.

The purpose of the stalking is to relentlessly pursue an innocent person and use various tactics
to harass and provoke him until he acts out in such a way that he can be arrested, discredited as unstable and crazy, or, as in the case of Gavin Long, killed. It looks like they went after the wrong target when they stalked Gavin Eugene Long.

Gavin Eugene Long --- Thank you for your service.
Collins

Stuart, FL

#2 Oct 14, 2016
Rib

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2017
Collins wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N5z8W2Q3lJcXX
It is a crime.
JSomalia

Stuart, FL

#4 Feb 15, 2017
It is organized crime with the complicity of government and police and so-called law enforcement.
HMS

United States

#6 Jul 14, 2017
What does anybody really know about stalking?
Juggernaut

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2018
So, it is a war of sorts.
Paddy

Stuart, FL

#8 Feb 11, 2018
Blakely

Stuart, FL

#10 May 29, 2018
If you, the people, blindly support this government, you are crazy. We know some extremely illegal actions are enacted with impunity. There is government involvement. There is organized crime too. With all the social media and mass media, there is still no way to get the word out to the people. What is even worse, the people are powerless to do anything about it. What is worse than that, they are indifferent to it anyway.
Sandra Dee

Sudbury, MA

#11 Sep 16, 2018
Gavin Eugene Long----One is a million.
Herculitis

Sudbury, MA

#13 Oct 7, 2018
Talk about a revolution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to meet singles (Jan '18) Dec 9 Hillbilly1971 2
News Battle won, fight goes on Dec 7 Monkey 2
Severe Child Torture Policy in Florida. (Jul '09) Nov 14 Mary Melody 84
LAHIA enabling criminals to victimize you. (Feb '14) Oct '18 Bobby Shanks 50
WL Beecham? Oct '18 Frank Texas 1
Raymond Lawrence Oct '18 Frank Texas 1
Indiantown Music Thread (Jun '16) Aug '17 Musikologist 3

Indiantown Jobs

Personal Finance

Indiantown Mortgages