John D

Seattle, WA

#25 Jun 7, 2012
Seattle is a tough place if you aren't white or asian.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/ar...

UW is pretty bad for trying to date white guys, but SU seems to do better. Your best bet is probably Cap Hill rather than the UDistrict or Belltown, most likely to find someone approachable there. Any luck so far?
Seattle Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Jun 7, 2012
Everyone is in the same race: Human Race.

Everyone is compatible but what's upstairs is important.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 Jun 8, 2012
John D wrote:
Seattle is a tough place if you aren't white or asian.
http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/ar...
UW is pretty bad for trying to date white guys, but SU seems to do better. Your best bet is probably Cap Hill rather than the UDistrict or Belltown, most likely to find someone approachable there. Any luck so far?
I'm not with anone at the moment but yeah I agree Seattle is a tough place if you are not white or asian and I don't know about SU since I don't go to that school
gary

Manhattan, KS

#28 Jun 13, 2012
im dating a black women. its the first time for me. i can tell you black women are straight forward, speak their minds, kiss better then white females (no lips). i was married twice to white women; one turned out to be a serial cheater (still goes thru guys like crazy) and the second one has bpd (disorder), so yeah i diff will never go back to dating white women!
Kayla

Glendale, CA

#29 Jun 28, 2012
Trust me, More white men like black women than you think.They like exotic looking females. I think it's just that they feel intimidated by ethnic women, & are a little scared that they'll get turned down. I'm mixed ( half black, a quarter italian, & a quarter spanish ) and I'm pretty much attracted to white males. I never thought that they liked ethnic women, I thought they usually just liked white women. But I talked to some, & they were pretty into me also. I realized some would much rather have a woman of a different race, then dating in their own race. I'm sure you'll find a great guy, good luck.
James

Ashburn, VA

#35 Aug 5, 2012
YAA100 wrote:
I'm an African American girl that is Eritrean and I find myself more attracted to white males. At my university here in Seattle and when just out on the town I notice white males stare at me but never approach me. I'm somewhat shy and wouldn't mind showing interest in white guys that I like but I don't know if they like or would even consider dating an african american girl. What are your thoughts? Are there any white guys out there that like or find african american girls attractive?
I am white and I actually almost exclusively like african american girls. There something about them thats just so sexy, but in my opinion, the sexiest girl is a mix of black and south american. It's just exotic to white guys i guess
Candy

UK

#36 Aug 6, 2012
Would love to date white guy
Jungle Fever

Hopewell, VA

#37 Aug 16, 2012
Im a white male dont act black at all but I love black women never had the chance to be with one but i think black women are the most beautiful women in the world. There is one that works at the local WaWa and just talking to her drives me crazy. Absoutley stunnin.
mike
#40 Aug 16, 2012
Does anyone know Felicia Hollenbeck on this page

she grew up in Burien wa shes a white girl thick in the hips
The Black Joker

Green Bay, WI

#41 Aug 18, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
A black girl will date anything that will get her pregnant. It's all about the welfare. White guys should stay away.
Popey58

London, UK

#43 Aug 29, 2012
I think sexually black girls are superior in every way

“Painting In The Dark”

Since: Aug 12

Havana, Cuba

#44 Aug 29, 2012
Of course they do. I see it all the time. More common now than ever before.
Dave-

Marion, AR

#45 Sep 1, 2012
I banged a few black women but I didn't drag them home to Mama............out of respect. I think if God wanted us to get married out of race he would have just made carmal people or grey birds or whatever....but the sex was okay..........
Kiko

London, UK

#47 Sep 4, 2012
I am half english half Jamaican and I'm finding myself attracted to white men and most of them dont seem to have an interest help?
HateSolstice

Auburn, WA

#48 Sep 6, 2012
I'm absolutely terrible at approaching women and trying to get their numbers. I'm even worse at reading the hints they give.

With that said, I'm a 30 year old white guy that would date a black girl in a heart beat if I knew she was interested. However, I doubt any of them would want a nerd that likes video games and listens to rock/metal.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#49 Sep 8, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Black people
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/...

Location hidden

#50 Sep 9, 2012
HateSolstice wrote:
I'm absolutely terrible at approaching women and trying to get their numbers. I'm even worse at reading the hints they give.
With that said, I'm a 30 year old white guy that would date a black girl in a heart beat if I knew she was interested. However, I doubt any of them would want a nerd that likes video games and listens to rock/metal.
You should just be yourself and everything should be fine. All girls aren't the same and like different kinds of personalities. I personally think nerds are cute, but you should just put yourself out there that way there aren't any regrets :) good luck.

Location hidden

#51 Sep 9, 2012
Kiko wrote:
I am half english half Jamaican and I'm finding myself attracted to white men and most of them dont seem to have an interest help?
Kiko
That just may be the preference of some white guys. Remember that not all men and women may not be into interracial dating it really depends on the person and the location you live in. You should just be casual and try having a simple conversation with a guy you may like and if it's meant to work then he'll give you his number. There really isn't anything you can do to stand out, but just be yourself and positive and I'm sure you'll begin to attract the type of guys you like.

Best!-H

Location hidden

#52 Sep 19, 2012
Wow you really desperate huh girl?
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#53 Sep 23, 2012
preciselyright wrote:
Wow you really desperate huh girl?
Learn how to talk like a white person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) 3 hr Rburnside 340
$100 Directv Referral Program (Aug '10) Apr 24 PULTE is a RICO 399
News Hundreds [~1500] call for Jewish solidarity: Ha... (Jan '09) Apr 24 lavon affair 3
anr/abf Apr 23 Pnwlover32 1
News Leonard Forsman reelected chairman of the Suqua... (Mar '11) Mar '11 an elder 1
News Fire destroys home on State Route 305 east of P... (Oct '10) Oct '10 haha 1
News Bone marrow donors sought (Jan '10) Jan '10 brenda slone 1
More from around the web

Indianola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]