Wanting to run for United States Pres...

Wanting to run for United States President 2016

Posted in the Indianola Forum

DAN

Ashland, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
I need your support and help. I need to raise $5,000 to be able to register to run for President of the United States.I want the hard working men & women to be able to provide for their families.I want to provide free/low cost health care.I want to provide jobs,open the coal mines & steel mills back up.We need to keep our jobs here in the United States.I will give tax breaks to the companies the first year in business,this will help boost oue economy.We are going to stop wasteful spending,I'm not talking about social security or public assistance.I'm talking about Government wasting money on what is not needed.I myself will be cutting my pay 50% when I'm elected.I will not be taking vacations that the tax payers pay for.I will not take the peoples rights to bare arms.I will be working for the people.There will be better health care for our veterans.Our police,teachers,teachers aides,military,health care workers deserve better pay.I will bring our troops home.we will not enter into a global gun ban,that others in washington are wanting us to do.Remember I win the election,when I walk into the white house for the first time,it will not be me,it will be the american people,because the white house belongs to the american people.The government will be returned to the people.Enclosing these are just a few things in which i will do..Thank you for your support.God Bless. Sincerly Dan .......When I'm elected the door will always be open to the people.you have a problem or a concern, you come to me an together we will take care of it.I'm from the small town of Flatwoods,ky..If you are interested in donating then please leave contact information an me or one of my staff will get back in touch with you.I have alot of other things I will be announcing as soon as I'm down as a candidate..email--dannysalyers [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at Debbie Wasserman Schultz's political ... Jul 24 Yenta Walking 1
boycott the usps Jul 24 JOHNNY LENNON 1
Hillary Clinton Meltdown Jul 22 TRUMP YES 16
Danfoss Jul 14 Truth seeker 1
the truth about the jews and israel Jul 13 BUDD PRESCOTT 1
News Corrections board hires warden not knowing of O... Jun '16 What 3
Debate: Marijuana - Indianola, IA (Sep '10) Jan '16 Zacc Miller 2

Indianola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance