Gangs in Iowa?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hazmet Uri

Alleman, IA

#28 Apr 9, 2013
Killed a jew and talk about Raping women...come act That way in Tel aviv and We would leave you Tied up on a fence for your family to see....Im from Des Moines and am currently on active duty for IDF..... you want super violence to see come to Israel.... you pussyboy!!
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#29 Apr 19, 2013
12L18R14N wrote:
I live in davenport and they have LOWRIDER'S, latin kings, gd, vl ,26's,6TH ST KILLAS and 17th street boy's
That is a leftist part of the state, of course they do
Danny Johnson

United States

#30 Apr 27, 2013
Yes i live in Sioux City, Iowa and my dad is an officer for the gang unit here. The most common ones here are like the Florencia 13, west side locos 13, Latin kings, 18th street, vice lordz, gd folks, and some bloods. You usually see them on the west side, in south Sioux, or the inner north side. There's also some clicks like brown pride mid west mobsters ( pewee gang for Wsl13) and rap crews. About 15 people were shot and 13 stabbed in 2012 in a city of 80,000.
Unnamed

Cedar Rapids, IA

#31 May 8, 2013
man ight shut yo mouth
Adam Terlecki

United States

#32 May 11, 2013
There are TVs in Iowa...so yeah there are people emulating what they see/

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33 May 12, 2013
This is why all coloreds should be rounded up.
gangbuster

United States

#34 May 27, 2013
I grew up in seattle and i lived in the thick of gangland violence.. seen ppl shot stabbed robbed you name it .. even had some close friends killed due to gang ignorance.. gangs are a deadend road to jail or the grave.. but iowa gangs ?.. pfft cornfield killaz? Dirt road riders? Combine crips? Iowa has no gangs of its own .. not pussy ass street gangs.. maybe mc or kkk skinheads or something as equally funny... f@#$ gangs .. bang chicks instead
TJL

Gwynn Oak, MD

#36 Aug 5, 2013
Gangs are so 80's. Move on.
SEMU AH FONG

Melbourne, Australia

#39 Oct 8, 2013
STMG (Samoan Twisted Minds Crip Gang)
Urbandale 45th St Uso's / 515 D-Town
its 2013

United States

#41 Oct 27, 2013
Gangs are eveywhere dip shyt. Yes, even iowa. Mexicans migrated in the 90s and with that brought gang culture with them. Alaska even has gangs as you seen on gangland. Sioux city seen it all. Multiple murders, drug rings making trips to mexico. Jewelry store robbery. A cop just got shot in the head by a gang member this past summer. Dont believe me google that shyt along with sioux city gangs. Its more like 120,000 pop.
1-7_Montana

Moline, IL

#42 Mar 20, 2014
12L18R14N wrote:
I live in davenport and they have LOWRIDER'S, latin kings, gd, vl ,26's,6TH ST KILLAS and 17th street boy's
17th all the way boi
Wynter

United States

#43 Apr 26, 2014
You stupid slim trim gay you must be gay because people be gangbanging stupid
tcsx3

Sioux City, IA

#44 May 15, 2014
My gang dont mess around varrio southside tiny criminal sureno gang
Theycallmedre

Wilton, IA

#45 Sep 16, 2014
12L18R14N wrote:
I live 30 miles away from Davenport you might have heard of the town is called Wilton and we are starting to get gang activity
Loving Mother

Des Moines, IA

#46 Jan 24, 2015
There are gangs in DSM Iowa, of all colors! Teaching our children to be strong and leaders not be a follower is how we keep our neighborhoods safe and our families safe! It takes a village to raise a child! Children are our future remember that! Even if you don't have children you can still get involved!... There is also a major gang task force in DSM
Jerry mguire

Yonkers, NY

#47 Jun 20, 2015
Orlando Roberts in Nevada Iowa said yall gangs ain't shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warren County arrest report (Jul '08) 4 hr hate the abels 2
yes Jul 22 yo 1
why so evil? Jul 22 racer patrol 1
News Ankeny to tackle teen drinking (Oct '06) Jul 14 concerned citizen 4
News Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Jul 11 Victim Side 177
good time (Dec '14) Dec '14 curiouskrave 1
Does anyone know Tim Collins? (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sirsplifford 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianola Mortgages