JOB SEEKER: Dennis Gabler

Full story: WHOtv
Dennis Gabler has been looking for a job since the summer of 2009. But he hasn't given up hope. Read more
Dennis Gabler

Adel, IA

#1 May 11, 2010
One small clarification to the wording. I am seeking a position in embedded software development, OR the banking/insurance industry (application, etc.)

Since: Jan 10

Des Moines

#2 May 11, 2010
Dennis Gabler wrote:
One small clarification to the wording. I am seeking a position in embedded software development, OR the banking/insurance industry (application, etc.)
Sorry dude, but they can hire H1-B visa's for that sort of thing. Not only do they then get to pay less, but also get tax credits. Might want to consider a career change, is there anything else that you are good at? Take a chance to work at something so you're not just another number, sometimes that means that you have to give up financial security, but in the long run you will be successful and more importantly, happy.
Dennis Gabler

Adel, IA

#3 May 11, 2010
HIGHWAY 420 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry dude, but they can hire H1-B visa's for that sort of thing. Not only do they then get to pay less, but also get tax credits. Might want to consider a career change, is there anything else that you are good at? Take a chance to work at something so you're not just another number, sometimes that means that you have to give up financial security, but in the long run you will be successful and more importantly, happy.
That is also a direction I am taking. Been studying management and I'm close to a BA in that. I'm also a certified firefighter, and was an EMT. Been through all the NIMS courses (online and classroom) so a position in emergency management with a county would also be good. I could handle the 911 equipment. radio equipment management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Container Round Up Mar 23 gbenson 1
Marty Conrad/Dylan Jones (Nov '13) Mar 21 Richer d 9
New back pain treatment being performed in Des ... Mar 20 Clancy 2
News Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Mar 17 Go Blue Forever 174
News Likely GOP presidential candidates praise God, ... (Mar '11) Mar 16 Sam 5
good time Dec '14 curiouskrave 1
Does anyone know Tim Collins? (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sirsplifford 1
Indianola Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Indianola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]