Blairsville Wal-Mart employee charged...

Blairsville Wal-Mart employee charged with theft

There are 1 comment on the Pittsburgh Tribune story from Jun 15, 2011, titled Blairsville Wal-Mart employee charged with theft. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune reports that:

A Blairsville woman took $8,700 in merchandise while working at the Wal-Mart in Blairsville, state police at Indiana said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune.

betty

Blairsville, PA

#1 Jun 16, 2011
my goodness....the little girl stealing that much merchandise!! Maybe...if the manager wouldn't have been in the parking lot having sex with a cashier he would have known what was happening in the store. Oh well, now neither of them have jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcnally bridge suicides (Jun '15) Jun '16 Freddie Mercury 25
News Flexing its mussels Jun '16 stop the madness 1
TRIBUNE-DEMOCRAT Touts Penalized CULT's Convent... (Jul '12) Jun '16 Johns Towner 6
ANTI-AMERICAN CULT Praised By Johnstown's ANDY ... (Jan '13) Jun '16 Revere friend 11
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Named HONORARY CITIZENS of ... (Jun '13) Jun '16 Patriot 5
TRIBUNE DEMOCRAT Promotes ANTI-GOVERNMENT CULT'... (Jul '12) Jun '16 Patriot Watch 17
News Glimpse of Greencastle: 'Peggy Ann' talks of '6... (Sep '09) Jun '16 dbarket1 30

Indiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indiana Mortgages