Chip Minemyer | Local man 'a voice in...

Chip Minemyer | Local man 'a voice in the process' of choosing high-court candidates

There are 1 comment on the Centre Daily Times story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Chip Minemyer | Local man 'a voice in the process' of choosing high-court candidates. In it, Centre Daily Times reports that:

Few of us know the names of the individuals who sit on the county bench, or of the district judges who preside in our neighborhoods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Centre Daily Times.

THE TEE SHIRT SHACK

Williamsport, PA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
(THE-TEE-SHIRT-SHACK & TREND'S:)(GREAT-GRAPHIC-TEE'S; DOUBLE-SIDED-U.S.MILITARY-TEES ,ALL-YOUR-OFFICIAL-MLB & NFL-TEAM-TEES,THE-MOUNTAIN & COOL-WILDLIFE-TEES,TYE-DYED-TE ES & HOODIES,WILD-FANTASY-TEE-SHIRT S & MORE)(GREAT-GRAPHIC-TEES ALL AT;(THE-TEE-SHIRT-SHACK & TREND'S:)(WERE-RATED-TOPS-IN-T EES.....SHOP-AT THE-TEE SHIRT SHACK & TREND'S,FOR-GREAT-TRENDY-TOP'S & TODAY'S COOL-GRAPHIC-PRINTED-TEE'S & WE ARE NOW OFFERING FAST-FREE-SHIPPING ON ALL OUR-ITEMS ALL-AT:) www.teeshirtshack.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Martha Forum Johnstown (Dec '07) Jul 3 District 1 68
Johnstown Area People Are All Whinney and Stuff (Sep '12) Jul 1 District 1 3
Mcnally bridge suicides Jun 28 Mr Shifty 1
My impressions of Johnstown from an outsider (Mar '13) Jun 28 District 1 27
Shelby Anders Jun 24 Fast 1
Haunted places in Johnstown? Jun 23 Kaitlinmcalister 1
Does Anybody know her?????? Jun 20 BuckEye Cherry Fan 10
More from around the web

Indiana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE