Susan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

I worked for walmart for one year and i couldnt believe how much cheating i saw going on by 'happily married' men and women. I think they should be exposed for what they really are. And they should be fired.
Pete

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Ther was a cashiere named vanessa who slept around alot. i should know lol. she wasnt married though. But she did have a boyfriend.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Ther was a csm named Sharon who worked there a couple of years ago. She was a real flirt and everyone knew that she was having an affair with a young guy in the grocery dept. I dont remember his name but he had tatoos and a mohawk.
Mr Stevens

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

It's all about gossip in places like that. A man an a woman become friends or go to lunch at the same time and people can't wait to talk about it. Trust me. I've seen it happen many times. It's usually based on jealousy.
pete

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

I remember the guy with the mohawk. Joe. He always claimed to be gifted in the penis department. then again, there always seemed to be a girl chasing after him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Indiana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Indiana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••