Gasoline prices jump 5 cents per gallon

Aug 2, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business Journal

Western Pennsylvania gasoline prices are on their way up again. There's been a five-cent-per-gallon increase to an average of $3.76 per gallon of self-serve gasoline, according to the AAA East Central Fuel Gauge.

Comments
361 - 378 of 378 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2011
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#367 Sep 10, 2011
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said "losing 750,000 jobs a month under Bush."
You'd be a better debater if you knew how to read.
Are you Dan the Fool?

ACTUALLY post 312!

LMAO!!!!

YAWN!!!
Dan the Man

Gettysburg, PA

#368 Sep 10, 2011
Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Dan the Fool?
ACTUALLY post 312!
LMAO!!!!
YAWN!!!
Like I said - learn how to read.
joe

Erie, PA

#369 Sep 10, 2011
Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Dan the Fool?
ACTUALLY post 312!
LMAO!!!!
YAWN!!!
Do you have to ask. I have only read two of the idiots posts. That is all anyone needs to know. The guy is a world class left wing doooshbagger. The fact that he continues to pollute the internet with his goofy jibberish further buttresses my comments. Now the idiot supports his president in printing a half trillion more dollars will which further inflate gas prices. And that was the original topic of the thread.
Dan the Man

Gettysburg, PA

#370 Sep 10, 2011
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have to ask. I have only read two of the idiots posts. That is all anyone needs to know. The guy is a world class left wing doooshbagger. The fact that he continues to pollute the internet with his goofy jibberish further buttresses my comments. Now the idiot supports his president in printing a half trillion more dollars will which further inflate gas prices. And that was the original topic of the thread.
LOL! Learn to think, teabagger.
joe

Erie, PA

#371 Sep 10, 2011
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Learn to think, teabagger.
Something a fleabagger like you is obviously unfamiliar with. Keep running your big mouth...your stupidity is somewhat entertaining. Which is more than can be said for the rest of your worthless and meaningless existence. UNION YES!!
NANCY GRACE SMELLS STINKY

Spring City, PA

#372 Sep 10, 2011
Now, now boys...your getting close to being worse than these NASCAR drivers tonight...can't we all get along? I am America's favorite talk show host and former lawyer. I beat cancer...and I can do anything! Watch me on "Dancing with the Stars" soon! I'll sweat out the perfect tango and beat them all...Jesus walks with me! Big Kisses...Nancy Grace [Grow your bush long!]
cheetos

United States

#373 Sep 10, 2011
dude why do you constantly keep sniffing Nancy Grace?

Location hidden

#374 Sep 10, 2011
The lemmings are so funny! You correct them on TRUE facts and they have nothing to say! LMAO!
Mark Amatangelo

Erie, PA

#375 Sep 10, 2011
Rollout wrote:
The lemmings are so funny! You correct them on TRUE facts and they have nothing to say! LMAO!
Wrong. They spout more bullsh!t. Look at the left wing fleabaggers go on and on and say absolutely nothing. Their lives are a total waste.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#376 Sep 10, 2011
Mark Amatangelo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. They spout more bullsh!t. Look at the left wing fleabaggers go on and on and say absolutely nothing. Their lives are a total waste.
Agreed and much respect for having the balls to use your real name. Face it. Liberals lie and Conservatives are honest. Especially with our business expenses. Guantanamo is too good for liberals, damn phonys that they are.
Dan the Man

Gettysburg, PA

#377 Sep 11, 2011
Rollout wrote:
No. Eventually it becomes clear you'd rather believe lies and bullshit and we stop wasting our time on you.

Location hidden

#378 Sep 11, 2011
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Eventually it becomes clear you'd rather believe lies and bullshit and we stop wasting our time on you.
FAIL again! LOL!

ACTUALLY Sucks when you are wrong HUH!

LMAO!!!!!

Anything else!
joe

Erie, PA

#379 Sep 11, 2011
Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL again! LOL!
ACTUALLY Sucks when you are wrong HUH!
LMAO!!!!!
Anything else!
He's got nothing else. But he'll be back to waste more time with you. People who's lives are worthless like Danny Boy tend to do that.

Spring City, PA

#381 Sep 19, 2011
Who cares about jobs...when I can dance! I beat them all tonight and I do have balance! Jesus taps with me. I will win the whole kit and kaboodle! I scored 16 out of 30...but if this was a courtroom...my tango would have cleared the room. Vote me up and I'll wash myself on Tuesday! BIG KISSES....Nancy Grace [The greatest lawyer and talk show host queen!} Crown me a winner America! Dance, dance, dancing on ABC...oh, wee....I wet myself...sorry.
FANCY NANCY GRACE

United States

#382 Sep 19, 2011
Chaz Bono smells like tuna and old spice.

Spring City, PA

#384 Sep 26, 2011
I'm still dancing! 21 out of 30 makes me a winner! I'm still America's favorite dancing queen! Big smiles and kisses...Whoopee! Nancy Grace [GOD WALKS WITH ME...but I still smell foul unfortunately][;(]...ohhh, the stink has got me down...BOO HOO HOO

Location hidden

#385 Sep 26, 2011
Where is Dan the Dumb Man??? Licking her wounds? LMAO!

Spring City, PA

#386 Sep 28, 2011
Don't pick on Ms. Dan the Man...remove the crust from your ears instead. NO KISSES for you NG

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr RICHARD NIXON 3,931
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 1 hr EDDIE SWINDELL 161
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr just saying 51,312
What happened to IUP's party scene? Aug 27 suchtroll 15
Review: Carpenter Financial Services Aug 18 Satisifed Client 1
Moxham's Village Street school (Oct '11) Aug 16 usmsenior 24
Teddy Bear Run Aug 3 Jacob 1
•••
•••
•••

Indiana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••