Gasoline prices jump 5 cents per gallon

Aug 2, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business Journal

Western Pennsylvania gasoline prices are on their way up again. There's been a five-cent-per-gallon increase to an average of $3.76 per gallon of self-serve gasoline, according to the AAA East Central Fuel Gauge.

Comments (Page 19)

Showing posts 361 - 378 of378
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said "losing 750,000 jobs a month under Bush."
You'd be a better debater if you knew how to read.
Are you Dan the Fool?

ACTUALLY post 312!

LMAO!!!!

YAWN!!!
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Dan the Fool?
ACTUALLY post 312!
LMAO!!!!
YAWN!!!
Like I said - learn how to read.
joe

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Dan the Fool?
ACTUALLY post 312!
LMAO!!!!
YAWN!!!
Do you have to ask. I have only read two of the idiots posts. That is all anyone needs to know. The guy is a world class left wing doooshbagger. The fact that he continues to pollute the internet with his goofy jibberish further buttresses my comments. Now the idiot supports his president in printing a half trillion more dollars will which further inflate gas prices. And that was the original topic of the thread.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have to ask. I have only read two of the idiots posts. That is all anyone needs to know. The guy is a world class left wing doooshbagger. The fact that he continues to pollute the internet with his goofy jibberish further buttresses my comments. Now the idiot supports his president in printing a half trillion more dollars will which further inflate gas prices. And that was the original topic of the thread.
LOL! Learn to think, teabagger.
joe

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Learn to think, teabagger.
Something a fleabagger like you is obviously unfamiliar with. Keep running your big mouth...your stupidity is somewhat entertaining. Which is more than can be said for the rest of your worthless and meaningless existence. UNION YES!!
NANCY GRACE SMELLS STINKY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

Now, now boys...your getting close to being worse than these NASCAR drivers tonight...can't we all get along? I am America's favorite talk show host and former lawyer. I beat cancer...and I can do anything! Watch me on "Dancing with the Stars" soon! I'll sweat out the perfect tango and beat them all...Jesus walks with me! Big Kisses...Nancy Grace [Grow your bush long!]
cheetos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

dude why do you constantly keep sniffing Nancy Grace?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

The lemmings are so funny! You correct them on TRUE facts and they have nothing to say! LMAO!
Mark Amatangelo

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

Rollout wrote:
The lemmings are so funny! You correct them on TRUE facts and they have nothing to say! LMAO!
Wrong. They spout more bullsh!t. Look at the left wing fleabaggers go on and on and say absolutely nothing. Their lives are a total waste.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Judged:

Mark Amatangelo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. They spout more bullsh!t. Look at the left wing fleabaggers go on and on and say absolutely nothing. Their lives are a total waste.
Agreed and much respect for having the balls to use your real name. Face it. Liberals lie and Conservatives are honest. Especially with our business expenses. Guantanamo is too good for liberals, damn phonys that they are.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Rollout wrote:
No. Eventually it becomes clear you'd rather believe lies and bullshit and we stop wasting our time on you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Eventually it becomes clear you'd rather believe lies and bullshit and we stop wasting our time on you.
FAIL again! LOL!

ACTUALLY Sucks when you are wrong HUH!

LMAO!!!!!

Anything else!
joe

Franklin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL again! LOL!
ACTUALLY Sucks when you are wrong HUH!
LMAO!!!!!
Anything else!
He's got nothing else. But he'll be back to waste more time with you. People who's lives are worthless like Danny Boy tend to do that.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Who cares about jobs...when I can dance! I beat them all tonight and I do have balance! Jesus taps with me. I will win the whole kit and kaboodle! I scored 16 out of 30...but if this was a courtroom...my tango would have cleared the room. Vote me up and I'll wash myself on Tuesday! BIG KISSES....Nancy Grace [The greatest lawyer and talk show host queen!} Crown me a winner America! Dance, dance, dancing on ABC...oh, wee....I wet myself...sorry.
FANCY NANCY GRACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

Chaz Bono smells like tuna and old spice.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

I'm still dancing! 21 out of 30 makes me a winner! I'm still America's favorite dancing queen! Big smiles and kisses...Whoopee! Nancy Grace [GOD WALKS WITH ME...but I still smell foul unfortunately][;(]...ohhh, the stink has got me down...BOO HOO HOO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Where is Dan the Dumb Man??? Licking her wounds? LMAO!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Don't pick on Ms. Dan the Man...remove the crust from your ears instead. NO KISSES for you NG

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 361 - 378 of378
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indiana Discussions

Search the Indiana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Americans Love Obamacare 51,293
Debate: Marijuana - Johnstown, PA (Aug '10) 2 hr ERIN 50
70 year olds robbed OMG 13 hr just wondering 1
The Johnstown Mentality 23 hr Mr Johnstown 7
Coroner's office releases name of Moxham shooti... Apr 16 John S Town 2
IUPatty's Day (An open letter to Indiana) Apr 11 Taco 2
nsa Apr 10 Traveler 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Indiana Jobs

•••