Wachovia Customers Beware Wells Fargo...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Marcia

Clarksburg, NJ

#151 May 22, 2012
Consider all of yourselves lucky. I had been a customer of Wachovia for many year in good standing,never overdrawing my account. My e-bills take anywhere from 4 days to 9 days to reach the intended party. I thought there were Federal laws prohibiting such a practice, but who am I kidding? The banks are no more crooked than our government. Time to shop for the small savings bank. They seem to give you fair free service, with little bullshit because they need to treat their customers good to keep them. The big banks dont care if you walk because there's always another sucker coming through the door to get taken advantage of.
chad wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't read my whole post. It is actually critical of Wells Fargo. Yes, my migration went smoothly. Yes, I was able to get a hold of a real person quickly for help. But I really DO NOT LIKE Wells Fargo delaying online payment of bills for days. There is no technological reason an e-debit and e-payment cannot happen in a 24 hour period.
-chad
Go For It

Raleigh, NC

#153 Jun 21, 2012
BB&T
Katherine

Ione, CA

#154 Mar 29, 2013
Had deal with Wells Fargo. They messed up. blamed me. Tried to fix it. Everyone talked to at Wells Fargo listened to themselves and invented excuses and blamed me, my bank, and the Post Office. My bank and the Post Office work fine with the other businesses I do business with. Wells Fargo has the problem.
Andy

Charlotte, NC

#155 Mar 31, 2013
I pay my own bills on line and have no problems with Wells Fargo but years ago with Wachovia and I had online bill pay and you really have to be sure you have extra money in the bank as some checks clear earlier than others.
Allyson

Columbia, SC

#156 Jul 15, 2013
I give Wells Fargo 5 business days to make my mortgage payment (per their instructions). They take 10 days and pay it late. I get charged a $70 late fee. Wells Fargo will pay it "as a courtesy this time".

Hey, Wells Fargo online BillPay: YOU pay MY bills when I tell you too! Their system is archaic.
Abby

Sacramento, CA

#157 Aug 20, 2014
Paladinhgwt wrote:
The "stagecoach" should give you an indication of the type of service that will be provided.
Well said! They are too slow period. Electronic transfer from another bank across town took 2 -3 days. I should have hand carried in less than 30 min.
Akita96th

Murphy, NC

#158 Aug 22, 2014
NC credit union is the way to go and they have great online banking...
hate WFDS

Myrtle Beach, SC

#160 Nov 8, 2014
had a simple interest auto loan with wachovia dealer services then the devil took over my loan at WFDS. same people folks just a new name. they changed the terms of my auto loan after taking payment and have ruined my credit by shortening my orginal terms by a month of what they orginally gave me. 2/25/07 received email from WFDS bill pay saying pending payments have been canceled wondering if i had made a payment that was canceled could it of still hit my bank? wondering if i need to pay bb&t to look and see? not sure if a payment had been made to be canceled. wondering how many days prior could they had canceled a payment if i had made one? the 70th (out of 75) payment made would had paid off the acct but they put some of the money in a payment viarance instead causing 90 day late reporting. someone hit and totalled the car and now i am a second class citizen and can not get an affordable interest rate to replace the car i had just paid off. wondering if they received a payment in 9/07 that is not posted to my acct as well. credit reporting is unfair and inaccuate as it stands w/o that payment included. when i paid 2 payments at once the 2nd payment caused late reporting b/c it counted as 1 payment. actual payments paid are not reported only principal bal, amt due and date payment received. it shows the last payment received & paid 11/13 but i am still reported late through 2/14. they posted that nov. 30 payment in their books on 12/3 causing another payment due. it was a telephone payment she processed as a check trying to make it clear after my statement date but wonderful bb&t is super quick and cleared that check before my next statement date.
Stumpfed

Raleigh, NC

#161 Nov 10, 2014
logos In Dayton

Carson City, NV

#162 May 11, 2015
Talked us into using their bill pay program. First time using it they payed one of our bills twice, double that is. They said we had to deal with the company payed only to find that the company said the bank has to fix it. Ends up that it will take ten business days to get a check back from Well Fargo. They said we could use our line of credit to borrow from till the check arrives. Yep. Electronic works for paying out money from your account, but electronic doesn't work to get your money back, the money they took from your account. Unbelievable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian Trail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI operation underway at Belmont tattoo parlor 1 min Bibb Nopp 7
Poll Why are yankees so rude? (Dec '11) Aug 1 Peacemaker 116
News Source: Body found dismembered in woods near St... Jul 31 vam 2
Best Plastic Surgeon In Charlotte? Jul 30 mooksmom 3
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Jul 29 Zinjanthopus 4,850
Did Rick Hendrick Ever Really Have Leukemia? (May '09) Jul 27 pekosbob 74
Causal Encounter Jul 27 Noleftturns 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indian Trail Mortgages