“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35153 Feb 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your opinion, right? Well, I don't agree, but I'll defend to the death your right to state your opinion.
I have no idea what you are disagreing with, as I made several claims.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35154 Feb 7, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I am not defending Scientologist as they are following myths just as Christians are, but if you wish us to believe the kids at bible camp are not lifers.......
No one is forcing these people to do this, so the right to religious freedom must be upheld. Unlike Waco, no illegal weapons are involved with either bible camp or Scientologists. Are they all a bunch of brainwashed sheep? Yes.
Sounds good to me as long as weapons aren't involved. Force by using a weapon definitely takes away from the free will of any religion or no belief in religion. However, when you looke at high profile people in the church of scientology, I've heard Katie Holmes and Nicole Kidman both comment that they were followed and photographed by "church security", intimidated etc. Now I don't know how familiar you are with the Baptist, Methodist or Presbyterian Churches around you, but I believe they don't spend money on spying and intimidation tactics. Who has church security on the payroll? Are you a brainwashed sheep? Yes. Precious, we're all sheep.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35155 Feb 7, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I would advise more people to educate themselves and listen less. That's what's wrong with the youth today. No one is being taught critical thinking. Todays youth are not making decisions for themselves. They are being given pre-selected choices. I hire people all the time and I can assure you today's 20 something generation can be scary.
I can agree with most of this, but I do not limit it to the young or just to the times. All of history has shown this to be true.
Maybe if you were listening more, you would know this.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35156 Feb 7, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me as long as weapons aren't involved. Force by using a weapon definitely takes away from the free will of any religion or no belief in religion. However, when you looke at high profile people in the church of scientology, I've heard Katie Holmes and Nicole Kidman both comment that they were followed and photographed by "church security", intimidated etc. Now I don't know how familiar you are with the Baptist, Methodist or Presbyterian Churches around you, but I believe they don't spend money on spying and intimidation tactics. Who has church security on the payroll? Are you a brainwashed sheep? Yes. Precious, we're all sheep.
I do agree the Scientologists look to be using intimidation tactics and the sort, and that is terrible, but legal as far as I know. Freedom of religion has its price. That price is a bunch of brainwashed people.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35157 Feb 7, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>i would say because Obamacare is going to put them all out of business by creating an unlevel playing field where the govt owns the ball and the field and they determine who wins (them) and who loses (the insurance companies). The govt shouldn't be in the insurance business, the real estate business, the transportation business, etc..., those jobs should be done by the private sector!
Did it put insurance companies out of business in Massachusetts? Nope. Got any other speculations?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35158 Feb 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
One of the good things about this country, is that its possible to state an opinion, without going to prison for that opinion.At least for now, in any event.
When the religions ruled, it was illegal, now the secularists like our founding fathers stopped all that crap.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35159 Feb 7, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>When the religions ruled, it was illegal, now the secularists like our founding fathers stopped all that crap.
I'm a huge fan of separation of church and state.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35160 Feb 7, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what you are disagreing with, as I made several claims.
I was"disagreeing"with your opinion on religion.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35161 Feb 7, 2013
Hey Mike.Know what's happening in Uganda?

Location hidden

#35162 Feb 7, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree the Scientologists look to be using intimidation tactics and the sort, and that is terrible, but legal as far as I know. Freedom of religion has its price. That price is a bunch of brainwashed people.
Mike, most freedom has a price, it comes down to whatever you're willing to pay. You must bare in mind, religion is not the only source of brainwashing and you're a perfect example. You have bought into everything anyone with "psychologist" by their name says and you know what, psychologists are well versed in brainwashing. Could you be a sheep too? I think so.

Location hidden

#35163 Feb 7, 2013
oops, no the only source of "supposed" brainwashing
waco 1909

West Orange, NJ

#35164 Feb 7, 2013
My pole is in Uganda.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35165 Feb 7, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, most freedom has a price, it comes down to whatever you're willing to pay. You must bare in mind, religion is not the only source of brainwashing and you're a perfect example. You have bought into everything anyone with "psychologist" by their name says and you know what, psychologists are well versed in brainwashing. Could you be a sheep too? I think so.
Anyone who believes that someone else is responsible for their safety, may well be"brainwashed"!
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35166 Feb 7, 2013
HYPOCRISY! "I left.... my pole.... in San Francisco."
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35167 Feb 7, 2013
I'm "BRAINWASHED!" and "POLEWASHED!"

IT'S HYPOCRISY!!!
waco 1909

Greenville, SC

#35168 Feb 7, 2013
Your pole will do good in my hole.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35169 Feb 7, 2013
If your pole would do good in my hole in Uganda, would my pole do good in your hole in San Francisco or am I brainwashed with my polewashed?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#35170 Feb 7, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>I can agree with most of this, but I do not limit it to the young or just to the times. All of history has shown this to be true.
Maybe if you were listening more, you would know this.
The point being the youth today are not being taught like generations before. The education system is a joke Nd need an overhaul. An overhaul that warrants no additional money. Throwing more money at the problem is not the answer.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#35171 Feb 7, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The easy solution would have been torrent reform and to allow insurance companies to sell across state lines. This would've capped the frivolous lawsuits brought forth by the slick haired lawyers (John Edwards) and would've increased competition, thus lowering the cost, but neither of these great ideas would've allowed the govt to take over and create a new revenue stream! I ask, when has the govt EVER taken over anything and produced a better outcome than was being produced before they confiscated it? Never! Why should Americans expect a different outcome now?
Pre existing conditions? I ask you, if you had no car insurance and you had a wreck, should you be allowed to run and purchase insurance real quick before you reported the accident? What's the difference?
Currently, by law, if you have insurance and a "condition" and for some reason you lose your insurance, you legally have 30 days to acquire new insurance and they HAVE to accept your "condition", If you wait 31 days, legally they don't. The problem with most lies within a lack of self responsibility (and knowing the law), they wait on someone else to take care of things for them. Also, if someone loses insurance, why in the hell would they purchase COBRA? You can get a policy through a regular insurance company at a cheaper rate than COBRA any day of the week and twice on Sunday....the trick is to do it within 30 days.
Speaking of John Edwards, did you know he has amassed $60 million in litigation revenue just from insurance settlements. This is HIS part of the settlements and all totally legal.

However couldn't we say the he and those like him only add to the enormous overall cost of insurance?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35172 Feb 7, 2013
What have I been saying about lawyers? THEY are ruining the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian Trail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherry Crush 11 min Cherry Dreams 1
why do i only see darkness in light? 7 hr Displaced 2
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) 8 hr Hornetcpl 35
Legit massage for wife? 8 hr Hornetcpl 3
Woman Who Stabbed Neighbor To ‘Get The Devil Ou... (Jul '11) 16 hr Lola_Bunny 8
bush 2016!!! 18 hr BUSH 2016 1
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Mon Brian_G 1,885
Indian Trail Dating
Find my Match

Indian Trail People Search