Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34786 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
The reason I became a target for"Gail", was my constant defense of her main"victim", Arnold.That'll teach me.
And that is good that you have the conviction to come to the aid of someone being attacked. I appreciate that. So, What does that teach you in the future? Not to defend other?

Location hidden

#34787 Feb 4, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you offer no credible response to offer any merit.
Arnold you were making jokes the just other day with Waco about Gail. I didn't make up those posts, they have your name on them. If anyone is not credible, it's you. Let me guess, you don't remember or recall? You're flat out telling a whopper if you say you haven't blamed very negative and vile post to you on Gail.

Location hidden

#34788 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I'm done with it Arnold.
Same here. Let's move on.
Juice

Marion, NC

#34789 Feb 4, 2013
Not to be rude & jump in your business but,I love you guys...Have you ever considered a radio show. I'm addicted.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34790 Feb 4, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. Let's move on.
Great.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34791 Feb 4, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is good that you have the conviction to come to the aid of someone being attacked. I appreciate that. So, What does that teach you in the future? Not to defend other?
Maybe.

Location hidden

#34792 Feb 4, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you offer no credible response to offer any merit.
Here you forgetful old fool:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No contradiction Allen. I knew they monitored, but I didn't know to what extent. There's a lot of questionable things posted on here they let go by and well, I learned they do monitor "certain" things. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

From Arnold:

Do you think profanity and racial comments are monitored? If so, Gail would be serving a life sentence in the Topix prison system.

We've yet to see "Gail" on any of these posts, we took your word without merit.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34793 Feb 4, 2013
Juice wrote:
Not to be rude & jump in your business but,I love you guys...Have you ever considered a radio show. I'm addicted.
Your locator says"Marion"North Carolina.Do you know"spoon"? She's also on the"Marion"North Carolina forum.

Location hidden

#34794 Feb 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you forgetful old fool:
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No contradiction Allen. I knew they monitored, but I didn't know to what extent. There's a lot of questionable things posted on here they let go by and well, I learned they do monitor "certain" things. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
From Arnold:
Do you think profanity and racial comments are monitored? If so, Gail would be serving a life sentence in the Topix prison system.
We've yet to see "Gail" on any of these posts, we took your word without merit.
Thanks for the term, "Fool". Very becoming of you. I was implying that Topix guidelines do not allow any derogatory posts or racial attacks, so therefore, with many of her posts allowed, they can't be doing a lot of monitoring. Understand now?
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34795 Feb 4, 2013
No airspace restrictions are printed on the aeronautical sectional charts used by glider pilots and powered VFR pilots indicating that the HB Robinson Nuclear generation station in SC is off limits. No NOTAM (notice to airmen) marked it off limits. The nearby Savanna River Bomb trigger plant IS clearly marked as a prohibited zone. Thge glider poilot was not near the Savanna river plant.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So you're saying its unmarked on all charts?We need to know, it affects all of us.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34796 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your locator says"Marion"North Carolina.Do you know"spoon"? She's also on the"Marion"North Carolina forum.
Yeah Waco, he knows me and I know him. His name is Donald G Edge from North Myrtle Beach. He didn't like me talking to you guys because he is so jealous. He post's under numerous names and talks to himself over and over again; along with his brother Tracy Edge who is a Rep of SC. Look these guys up and see there criminal records, it's a real good read.

Also, check out topix myrtle beach and you'll find go info there too. An entire forum about his love Lois Lane and his wife, bitter divorce battle there. I choose to stay out of it all.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34797 Feb 4, 2013
Well bacon anybody can say pretty much what they want to say on Topix.There will be people hellbent on personal attacks,because there is nothing that can be done about it.Let's face it, calling someone a bunch of names to their face takes some degree of courage.You can respond in kind, but that gets boring after awhile.

Location hidden

#34798 Feb 4, 2013
He just wrote under juice and tries to trick people into believing he's many different people. With help from a PI, I was able to see all that he has been doing here.

Let's see, he's 61 years old and has talked in such a horrible vulgar way to teenage girls on this forum. By saying that "those girls should be able to take it in there mouth and butt". Now isn't that nice to say about a teenage girl.

It has opened my eyes these past few days and I have no use for him. More info I received today, has solidified my decision, to stay away and let him destroy his own self.

He also is suppose to be a cop with the Horry County Police Dept but they fired him. Imagine that!

That pretty much sums it up.
I am done with it and I will never go back. What a liar he is and will continue to be.

Location hidden

#34799 Feb 4, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the term, "Fool". Very becoming of you. I was implying that Topix guidelines do not allow any derogatory posts or racial attacks, so therefore, with many of her posts allowed, they can't be doing a lot of monitoring. Understand now?
What I understand is you're still blaming some woman named "Gail". We were trying to have your back and you turn it on us. So you're on your own. BTW, go the Marion forum and read the thread on Sugar and then tell us what you think.
Sorry for using the term "fool". Not right and I know it. Should have called you a forgetful old fart.

Location hidden

#34800 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Your locator says"Marion"North Carolina.Do you know"spoon"? She's also on the"Marion"North Carolina forum.
And by the way, I am a white girl, who lives in SC. I live on the Wando River like I tried to tell you. I don't know Gail and my name is not Gail. I don't like Black men, as someone stated earlier.

Enjoy!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#34801 Feb 4, 2013
My guess is if Topix actually monitored all posts, they would have to hire people to do that, resulting in higher costs for Topix, probably resulting in a monetary fee that would be imposed on Topix users, before joining.In short, they monitor, WE PAY!
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#34802 Feb 4, 2013
Oh my.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#34803 Feb 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
No airspace restrictions are printed on the aeronautical sectional charts used by glider pilots and powered VFR pilots indicating that the HB Robinson Nuclear generation station in SC is off limits. No NOTAM (notice to airmen) marked it off limits. The nearby Savanna River Bomb trigger plant IS clearly marked as a prohibited zone. Thge glider poilot was not near the Savanna river plant.
<quoted text>
Then I would say these charts need to be corrected, quickly , before someone gets killed.No joke.
Juice

Marion, NC

#34804 Feb 4, 2013
I apologize. I am a 41 yr old wife & mother & really enjoy your conversation. I only commented to get you on my tracker. Spoonful you got the wrong person sweetie. Please forgive my intrusion.

Location hidden

#34805 Feb 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
My guess is if Topix actually monitored all posts, they would have to hire people to do that, resulting in higher costs for Topix, probably resulting in a monetary fee that would be imposed on Topix users, before joining.In short, they monitor, WE PAY!
Topix should be monitoring more than they do. A 61 year old making sexual vulgar comments to teenagers is Sick. Also, he loves to say, "I'm praying for you" and talks very disrespectful of God and anything religious.

If his Mother were alive she would be beside herself in the manner that he acts. But I don't think she knew of all of what he was doing.

I had to pay a lot of money to find out what I know now. And I did report his post's, referencing to the teenage girls.

I knew this was going to be a good day and I'm glad; I played everything according to what I was told to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indian Trail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need your vote: Muddy River Distillery Finalist... 4 hr jdelayknee 1
Mark Thomas Is free 14 hr justice fails 1
I Love Black Women (May '11) 19 hr Nader 240
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Sat Resource Action 252
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Sat Lamb Cobb 4,840
Black women don't find white men attractive. (Jul '10) Fri cha ching 34
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Sep 17 I Hate Syracuse 234
•••
•••
Indian Trail Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Indian Trail Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Indian Trail People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE